Our Heroic Border Patrol

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
THIS is why we shun the left's Fake News. Show me this video on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN MSLSD

I believe its 3 or 13. I did not see them pull the person out of the water. Its looks like a dummy.

THIS is why we shun the left's Fake News. Show me this video on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN MSLSD

It happens every day on the Rio Grande or in the deserts of New Mexico, Arizona and California. The border patrol has been pushed to it's breaking point trying to save the illegals that just keep coming.

But all you will see on the Get Trump News Networks is ONE still photo that the Left can twist into a lie. Or coverage of overcrowded border facilities and a child crying. All they do is pander to emotion and twist everything into a lie to attack President Trump. The "Media" is the enemy of Truth and the enemy of America.

It happens every day on the Rio Grande or in the deserts of New Mexico, Arizona and California. The border patrol has been pushed to it's breaking point trying to save the illegals that just keep coming.

But all you will see on the Get Trump News Networks is ONE still photo that the Left can twist into a lie. Or coverage of overcrowded border facilities and a child crying. All they do is pander to emotion and twist everything into a lie to attack President Trump. The "Media" is the enemy of Truth and the enemy of America.

So is the person, 3 or 13 years of age?

I believe its 3 or 13. I did not see them pull the person out of the water. Its looks like a dummy.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

The wing nut in the video is so consumed about his fund, he can't even remember it the person was 3 or 13. There were 3 recused that day, but they only showed one and that one wasn't pulled from the water, I think it was a fake video and a dummy.

Also I'm not blind. Did you see anyone in the boat pull a teen out of the water? If you did you are having visual hallucinations.

So is the person, 3 or 13 years of age?

Obviously not 3 dummy. I can see points easily fly over your head though.

I'm wondering how many of these assholes our Border Patrol has to save when they try to enter our county illegally??

If they save their stupid asses they should boot them all back across the border.

Forum List

Back