Our 1st lady on Christmas. (pictures)

AP_16340064144771.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-white-house-christmas-459891480-1511994500.jpg
    2014-white-house-christmas-459891480-1511994500.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Once again we have examples of MSM launching petty attacks against Melania. The same cannot be said of when Michelle was FLOTUS.
It is true, the media did not go after Michele, but the blogosphere did.
I think it is stupid and petty unless they actually deserve it. Michelle did with her comment first time to be proud, in my opinion and a couple of other things she did. Other crap slung at her, not so much.

But the media attacks Melania every chance they get.

Only you would not think it's cute.
Now I've been perfectly behaved here and you're gonna slam me anyway, bear?

I will slam anyone who fucks with this thread..

I have been being nice..
It wasn't meant to be a slam.

I know just watching this thread.

If any of you have a chance, go to a Moravian Love Feast on Christmas Eve. It's probably the most beautiful service I've ever been to, and this is coming from someone who grew up in the Catholic Church, going to Midnight Mass every Christmas Eve.
They have many different kinds of music from a full orchestra to the playing of the musical bells. They also serve coffee and buns, then later, everyone gets a traditional Moravian beeswax candle and the lights are turned off and everyone sings Christmas carols. I absolutely love it!
Oh, and I can't remember who it was, but I am a liberal and even though I don't attend an organized church anymore, still consider myself a Christian.
How did this thread turn into such a hatefest anyway?

I don't think liberals celebrate Holy Christmas....

Most of them are Satanists....

poor idiots.....poor losers.....

I hope liberal lunatics get on the right path again...

so sad

They don't celebrate Christmas, they just participate in the rituals and celebrations of Christmas. They get off of work paid, they get together with loved ones, get drunk, exchange gifts, and eat like the world is coming to an end. But they don't celebrate Christmas. :aargh:

I don't celebrate Christ.

I do celebrate getting together with the family and getting drunk.

Christmas has very little to do with Christ these days anyway. It's just a commercialized bullshit holiday that has more to do with spending money than it has to do with anything religious. Never mind the fact that Jesus wasn't even born on that day anyway.

Here we go again.

You can do whatever you want with Christmas, we don't really care. But YOU don't get to tell US what the holiday is TO US. You don't get to tell us that to make yourself feel better and a little less guilty about celebrating a holiday that doesn't line up with what you believe.

We see what you'e doing atheists. :1peleas:

Grow up.

You guys get upset so easily around this time of the year.

Happy holidays.

If any of you have a chance, go to a Moravian Love Feast on Christmas Eve. It's probably the most beautiful service I've ever been to, and this is coming from someone who grew up in the Catholic Church, going to Midnight Mass every Christmas Eve.
They have many different kinds of music from a full orchestra to the playing of the musical bells. They also serve coffee and buns, then later, everyone gets a traditional Moravian beeswax candle and the lights are turned off and everyone sings Christmas carols. I absolutely love it!
Oh, and I can't remember who it was, but I am a liberal and even though I don't attend an organized church anymore, still consider myself a Christian.
How did this thread turn into such a hatefest anyway?
Moravian Love Feast? Sounds like a fun time.:)

[

I don't celebrate Christ.

I do celebrate getting together with the family and getting drunk.

Christmas has very little to do with Christ these days anyway. It's just a commercialized bullshit holiday that has more to do with spending money than it has to do with anything religious. Never mind the fact that Jesus wasn't even born on that day anyway.

Comrade, do you set aside one day every year to be sober? Just to see what it's like? :dunno:

You attack Christmas because you a Bolshevik pile of shit. It is a holiday of Western Civilization, which is what you are dedicated to eradicating from the face of Gaia.

I don't drink often. We always have a few drinks during large family gatherings, like on Christmas.

I'm not attacking Christmas at all. I enjoy Christmas. It just doesn't have anything to do with Christ and he wasn't even born that day. Sorry that hurts your delicate little feelings.

Happy holidays.

Forum List

Back