Our 1st lady on Christmas. (pictures)

`
`

Merry-Christmas.png

When did she make "lady"? Remember what she has allowed in her bed for intimate relations. Now she's a right-wing fairy princess. What is that old cliche: you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?

Hey Lysistrata. How do you like those Judgmental Puritan clothes...do they fit well? You like the black robes and the little caps that pull your hair really tight?

View attachment 232206

So you like your trashy "lady" and the guy whom she allows in her bed and in her body?

I'm not passing judgment on her. That's not my job. But obviously you think it's yours, because you love to pass judgment about who other women let into their body. You're one of the most judgmental people I have ever encountered online, and that's saying something. And I"m an evangelical Christian, honey.

When did she make "lady"? Remember what she has allowed in her bed for intimate relations. Now she's a right-wing fairy princess. What is that old cliche: you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?

Hey Lysistrata. How do you like those Judgmental Puritan clothes...do they fit well? You like the black robes and the little caps that pull your hair really tight?

View attachment 232206

So you like your trashy "lady" and the guy whom she allows in her bed and in her body?

I'm not passing judgment on her. That's not my job. But obviously you think it's yours, because you love to pass judgment about who other women let into their body. You're one of the most judgmental people I have ever encountered online, and that's saying something. And I"m an evangelical Christian, honey.

Which makes you an idiot, honey. I know that you like the the orange whore and his chickie-wickie. But why should the rest of us care? If you are an "evangelical Christian," that's your problem. Deal with it. The problem with people in your sect is that your cult wants to involve the entire U.S. in your sect's particular meanderings. Millions of people do not want to be involved with your cult. So put your bonnet and prairie dress on and go forth, but leave the rest of Americans out of it. You could bake bread or make cheese or go have sex or something. The Amish and the Ultra-Orthodox Jews do it all the time. You behave as if you want a crown or title, or at least big applause.

That America-hating traitor Obamaggot deserved every bit of abuse he got. After spending 8 years whoring out this country to the most violent, genocidal, pedophile-soaked, beheading-fetish, human-rights-atrocity hate ideology on this planet, Islam, Obamaggot was the most glaring traitor in American history. And don't get me started on his race-baiting, white-hating race-paranoia (saturated-proven in both of his books). If your hero Obama were to die of cancer, not only would I dance on that backstabber's grave, I would lead an entire C-walking shuffling class across it.

You seem to have forgotten to take your meds. No, I won't respond to any of this nonsense as though it deserved merit. It is pure lunacy and you sound like a DANGEROUSLY demented lunatic. I have no doubt you have a BIG LIST of democrats and liberals you would love to see jailed. No trial. Just false accusations, a round up and then a final solution to the liberal problem.

Tell me hysteria, does flinging shit at your betters make you feel better about what a miserable pile of worthless shit you are?

Tell me hysteria, does flinging shit at your betters make you feel better about what a miserable pile of worthless shit you are?

What "betters"? Some cheap crap like the orange whore and his gold-digger? I worked for my money. She's laid on her back for her's. She let's the orange whore do "it" to her. They are both just cheap tramps who deserve each other.

View attachment 232206

Which makes you an idiot, honey. I know that you like the the orange whore and his chickie-wickie. But why should the rest of us care? If you are an "evangelical Christian," that's your problem. Deal with it. The problem with people in your sect is that your cult wants to involve the entire U.S. in your sect's particular meanderings. Millions of people do not want to be involved with your cult. So put your bonnet and prairie dress on and go forth, but leave the rest of Americans out of it. You could bake bread or make cheese or go have sex or something. The Amish and the Ultra-Orthodox Jews do it all the time. You behave as if you want a crown or title, or at least big applause.

I strongly suspect you resemble a typical unkempt female Democrat activist. You "intellectual" meanderings are a classic match.

Just sayin'.

View attachment 232206

I strongly suspect you resemble a typical unkempt female Democrat activist. You "intellectual" meanderings are a classic match.

Just sayin'.

And you are wrong in your suspicions. Some of us have standards. Go enjoy your fairy princess. For the right price, she might "put out" for you. She and her "husband" are from the same gutter.

As for "Sweet Sue," who cares what "religion" she chooses, no matter how nasty. It only becomes a care when people like her seek to interfere with other people's lives. And her cult has.

Why can't you cult people just go home and bake bread and get laid?

Last edited:

View attachment 232206

Just sayin'.

And you are wrong in your suspicions.

Well, there's no way to confirm that, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

[
What "betters"?

Melania Trump to start with.

Some cheap crap like the orange whore and his gold-digger?

Envy eats at you. What a petty and childish little tramp you are.

I worked for my money. She's laid on her back for her's. She let's the orange whore do "it" to her. They are both just cheap tramps who deserve each other.

:lol:

You're hyperventilating. You should breath into a bag - or put a plastic bag over your head....

Do you really live your life festering in this level of hatred and jealousy?

How pathetic you are.

View attachment 232206

Just sayin'.

And you are wrong in your suspicions. Some of us have standards. Go enjoy your fairy princess. For the right price, she might "put out" for you. She and her "husband" are from the same gutter.

As for "Sweet Sue," who cares what "religion" she chooses, no matter how nasty. It only becomes a care when people like her seek to interfere with other people's lives. And her cult has.

Are you okay? That's a serious question

Michelle never let your god barry into her body - not that he ever wanted to. A turkey baster did the job, but as always little faggot Obama took credit after it was completed...
A turkey baster from an unrelated black man used on an unrelated black woman to produce window dressing.

[
What "betters"?

Melania Trump to start with.

Some cheap crap like the orange whore and his gold-digger?

Envy eats at you. What a petty and childish little tramp you are.

I worked for my money. She's laid on her back for her's. She let's the orange whore do "it" to her. They are both just cheap tramps who deserve each other.

:lol:

You're hyperventilating. You should breath into a bag - or put a plastic bag over your head....

Do you really live your life festering in this level of hatred and jealousy?

How pathetic you are.

Hatred? Maybe. I don't like my country being reduced to these dregs. I am happy that my own parents are not alive to see the country that they worked so hard to build be reduced to a disgusting shambles by a bunch of whores. Jealousy, no.

I already said I celebrate Christmas. Just not in the way you do.

Happy holidays.

Do you celebrate Rosh Hashanah? Ramadan? Dawali? Why not? They have some banger parties don't they?

When you do, do you tell those religious believers all about why their celebrations are less-than-authentic and it's not really a valid holiday they're celebrating after all?

Why or why not?

I would love to attend those parties, but those parties don't happen where I'm from. And I really don't know much about their history anyway.

Then educate yourself and stop lashing out and making yourself rude to people. As I said. Bull in a china shop rude. The world has too much of that.

Be better.

Do you get up in the morning LOOKING for ways to get offended?

"Oh noes! He said something true about my religion! So rude!"

I don't give a shit if you're offended or not. Get over it.

People say rude things about my religion all year long, and since I purposely open up dialogue/debate, obviously this doesn't offend me. Again. If you WANT to celebrate people's religious holiday, but then make it a point to tell them how inauthentic you think it is, you're a boorish jerk. If you want to be a boorish jerk, that's on you.

Complains about people being rude. Then calls people boorish jerks because facts offend you. You're a hypocritical bitch. If you want to be a hypocritical bitch, that's on you.

Just sayin'.

Are you okay? That's a serious question

The question is whether you are okay. You choose a shit religion and then try to wipe it across an entire country.

Do you celebrate Rosh Hashanah? Ramadan? Dawali? Why not? They have some banger parties don't they?

When you do, do you tell those religious believers all about why their celebrations are less-than-authentic and it's not really a valid holiday they're celebrating after all?

Why or why not?

I would love to attend those parties, but those parties don't happen where I'm from. And I really don't know much about their history anyway.

Then educate yourself and stop lashing out and making yourself rude to people. As I said. Bull in a china shop rude. The world has too much of that.

Be better.

Do you get up in the morning LOOKING for ways to get offended?

"Oh noes! He said something true about my religion! So rude!"

I don't give a shit if you're offended or not. Get over it.

People say rude things about my religion all year long, and since I purposely open up dialogue/debate, obviously this doesn't offend me. Again. If you WANT to celebrate people's religious holiday, but then make it a point to tell them how inauthentic you think it is, you're a boorish jerk. If you want to be a boorish jerk, that's on you.

Complains about people being rude. Then calls people boorish jerks because facts offend you. You're a hypocritical bitch. If you want to be a hypocritical bitch, that's on you.

Man A: "Hey, welcome, come on it!"

Man B: "Where's your fat unattractive wife?"

Now you tell me what's wrong with what Man B said? He was just stating facts, wasn't he? Or or some facts not to be said,and in fact, do some facts stated in certain situations make you a boorish jerk?

Because I say Man B was being a boorish jerk.

Forum List

Back