Our 1st lady on Christmas. (pictures)

[

I don't celebrate Christ.

I do celebrate getting together with the family and getting drunk.

Christmas has very little to do with Christ these days anyway. It's just a commercialized bullshit holiday that has more to do with spending money than it has to do with anything religious. Never mind the fact that Jesus wasn't even born on that day anyway.

Comrade, do you set aside one day every year to be sober? Just to see what it's like? :dunno:

You attack Christmas because you a Bolshevik pile of shit. It is a holiday of Western Civilization, which is what you are dedicated to eradicating from the face of Gaia.

I don't drink often. We always have a few drinks during large family gatherings, like on Christmas.

I'm not attacking Christmas at all. I enjoy Christmas. It just doesn't have anything to do with Christ and he wasn't even born that day. Sorry that hurts your delicate little feelings.

Happy holidays.

You want to enjoy the holiday without guilt, so you have to ruin the holiday for those actually celebrating its meaning.

That's a jerk move, own it. It doesn't have a darn thing to do with saying "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas". It's like going to a birthday party and insisting the birthday boy was never even born.

Classless move, so typical of modern atheists. Well done

The holiday is Christmas. It is a Western Holiday.

You don't like it, move to fucking Iran.

You DON'T get to destroy our holidays,

You wage war on Christmas as part of your overall war to destroy Western Civilization.

You're getting upset that we also celebrate December 25th in a different way.

Maybe you should check who started celebrating December 25th.

Happy holidays.

[

Christmas has very little to do with Christ these days anyway. It's just a commercialized bullshit holiday that has more to do with spending money than it has to do with anything religious. Never mind the fact that Jesus wasn't even born on that day anyway.

Comrade, do you set aside one day every year to be sober? Just to see what it's like? :dunno:

You attack Christmas because you a Bolshevik pile of shit. It is a holiday of Western Civilization, which is what you are dedicated to eradicating from the face of Gaia.

I don't drink often. We always have a few drinks during large family gatherings, like on Christmas.

I'm not attacking Christmas at all. I enjoy Christmas. It just doesn't have anything to do with Christ and he wasn't even born that day. Sorry that hurts your delicate little feelings.

Happy holidays.

What a jerk. You want to enjoy the holiday without guilt, so you have to ruin the holiday for those actually celebrating its meaning.

That's a jerk move, own it. It doesn't have a darn thing to do with saying "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas". It's like going to a birthday party and insisting the birthday boy was never even born.

Celebrate it however you want. Doesn't bother me. If facts make you upset, then that's your problem, not mine.

Happy holidays.

[

Happy holidays.

What a jerk. You want to enjoy the holiday without guilt, so you have to ruin the holiday for those actually celebrating its meaning.

Celebrate it however you want. Doesn't bother me. If facts make you upset, then that's your problem, not mine.

Happy holidays.

That's not what you're doing. That's what WE are doing. WE do not care if you celebrate the Christian holiday. YOU are the one who invited yourself but, while you're at it, want to remark on how the celebration is wrong and, oh yeah, the Birthday Boy never even lived.

Who does that but the most obnoxious rude people? Just own what a jerk move that is, and knock it off. Because it's a jerk move.

[

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

That's not what you're doing. That's what WE are doing. WE do not care if you celebrate the Christian holiday. YOU are the one who invited yourself but, while you're at it, want to remark on how the celebration is wrong and, oh yeah, the Birthday Boy never even lived.

Who does that but the most obnoxious rude people? Just own what a jerk move that is, and knock it off. Because it's a jerk move.

I didn't say that the Birthday Boy never lived. I said he wasn't born on that day. Because he wasn't.

Speaking of inviting yourself, maybe you should look at which group actually started celebrating December 25th and which group invited themselves to take over that date.

I know, I know. Facts. Facts make your upset. Maybe you should cry more about it.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

I didn't say that the Birthday Boy never lived. I said he wasn't born on that day. Because he wasn't.

Speaking of inviting yourself, maybe you should look at which group actually started celebrating December 25th and which group invited themselves to take over that date.

I know, I know. Facts. Facts make your upset. Maybe you should cry more about it.

Happy holidays.

Again, just digging in more. So what. That's like charging in and saying "Yeah, well this was my great-grandma's birthday a long time ago, so, I'm not really celebrating THIS birthday, this doesn't count".

Just more being a jerk for personal gain. Own it, at least

Happy holidays.

I don't care when it is. You seek to destroy anything American and anything that promotes Western Civilization. The holiday is Christmas. Americans celebrate Christmas. You don't like it? Fuck off.

[

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

Merry Christmas. You seek to be apart from the Americans you hate, Americans celebrate Christmas.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

Again, just digging in more. So what. That's like charging in and saying "Yeah, well this was my great-grandma's birthday a long time ago, so, I'm not really celebrating THIS birthday, this doesn't count".

OP asked a question and I answered. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Hey I hope you have happy holidays though.

If any of you have a chance, go to a Moravian Love Feast on Christmas Eve. It's probably the most beautiful service I've ever been to, and this is coming from someone who grew up in the Catholic Church, going to Midnight Mass every Christmas Eve.
They have many different kinds of music from a full orchestra to the playing of the musical bells. They also serve coffee and buns, then later, everyone gets a traditional Moravian beeswax candle and the lights are turned off and everyone sings Christmas carols. I absolutely love it!
Oh, and I can't remember who it was, but I am a liberal and even though I don't attend an organized church anymore, still consider myself a Christian.
How did this thread turn into such a hatefest anyway?
Moravian Love Feast? Sounds like a fun time.:)
This is the song sung by two kids and the rest of the congregation singing along. This is the hymn right before the Hallelujah Chorus is sung. After that, the service is over.

Happy holidays.

I don't care when it is. You seek to destroy anything American and anything that promotes Western Civilization. The holiday is Christmas. Americans celebrate Christmas. You don't like it? Fuck off.

I celebrate Christmas too.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

It's worse than that, actually. They like it. They want their Christmas parties and their trees and their decorations and their time off work. But they "feel bad" about it; they feel conflicted. And they can't have that. So rather than deal with this internally, they attempt to ruin the meaning of the holiday for those of us who actually celebrate what the holiday means--it's so rude it actually borders on uncivilized.

They would NEVER, EVER do this to any other religion. Imagine this band of cowards telling Muslims their Ramadan is not genuine, so hey, atheists can celebrate it too. hahahaha...right

[

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

Merry Christmas. You seek to be apart from the Americans you hate, Americans celebrate Christmas.

I already said I celebrate Christmas. Just not in the way you do.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

You don't have the power to hurt my feelings. You know what I hate, though? Injustice. It's rude and even unjust for you to attempt to diminish a real holiday celebrated by billions of people worldwide because YOU, a non-believer, want to take part. So, take part. You have that right. We invite you. But show some class. Don't demean our holiday and our meaningful celebration while you do it.

It's a low bar. Don't knock it down.

Happy holidays.

It's worse than that, actually. They like it. They want their Christmas parties and their trees and their decorations and their time off work. But they "feel bad" about it; they feel conflicted. And they can't have that. So rather than deal with this internally, they attempt to ruin the meaning of the holiday for those of us who actually celebrate what the holiday means--it's so rude it actually borders on uncivilized.

They would NEVER, EVER do this to any other religion. Imagine this band of cowards telling Muslims their Ramadan is not genuine, so hey, atheists can celebrate it too. hahahaha...right

What is there to feel bad about? It's all commercialized and most of it has nothing to do with religion anymore. Just go to the mall, buy some stuff, give it to others, hang out, eat food, drink a nice alcoholic beverage.

For the record, I think Thanksgiving was founded on bullshit too. But that's not gonna stop me from eating Turkey.

Happy holidays.

Happy holidays.

You don't have the power to hurt my feelings. You know what I hate, though? Injustice. It's rude and even unjust for you to attempt to diminish a real holiday celebrated by billions of people worldwide because YOU, a non-believer, want to take part. So, take part. You have that right. We invite you. But show some class. Don't demean our holiday and our meaningful celebration while you do it.

It's a low bar. Don't knock it down.

I'm demeaning it because I stated facts about it lol.

Like I said, if facts upset you, then that's your problem. Not mine.

Forum List

Back