Woman Is Handcuffed On Top Of Fire Ants Pile

If she didn’t want to be bitten then she shouldn’t have resisted the police. She got what she deserved

You are subhuman.

That was torture. I've seen it done before, on purpose, and this was also done on purpose.

Only this was a little bitty woman and and a big man and not a big bully that was bullying litle kids that I told could use my raft but the bullies said they were taking over. That didn't work out too well for the bullies. One of them ended up
with their head in a red ant mound. The other one just got 2 black eyes and a broken nose.
There's a big difference between what we did and a big man holding a small woman's face in a red ant bed. That's fucked up. He could pick her up with 1 arm and is holding her face down in a red ant mound? He needs to be criminally prosecuted.

He needs to be nailed to a fucking cross until his bones fall apart.

nope ... a tiny woman screeching in pain while being bitten should be helped not held and tortured .. she should get millions ..

One million dollars per bite, minimum.

Pig needs to have the holy fuck beat out of him.

He needs to be staked out on top of a nest of fire ants. Take him off two hours after he stops screaming.

She should have BUT cops must listen to people they are kneeling on. Then stop lying. There was obvious something biting her.

This is pretty fouled up, but I have seen several YouTube videos where people (women) are screaming and cursing at cops for no reason whatsovever.

I have an opinion on that.

But, I feel badly for this woman.

You are subhuman.
She was resisting, that action has consequences. Sometimes it results in a fatality. It’s not like the police knelt on her neck for over nine minutes or shot her. Best to just comply and avoid the situation all together, and if you don’t then accept the repercussions of those actions, sometimes it’s a face full of pissed off ants

This is why we are finished as a nation. A dictatorship will make this the norm and is G rated compared to what is coming. I do not subscribe to law and order. For that is guilty to proven innocent. I do understand power though. And I would vote for people to get rid of these authoritarians and their families. Revenge and karma. It seems we get two choices. Nothing with common sense.

My mom once walked into a batch of fire ants by accident. They are not fun and so my heart goes out to that woman especially after seeing the pictures of her face. May she clean house if she sues the police department. Was arresting her really all that necessary in the first place? What was she guilty of doing in the opinion of the present authorities?

God bless you and the lady and my mom always!!!

Holly

Unless she got her hair all cut off immediately after the incident, it looks like a different person in the pictures showing the bites than the person that is being arrested in video. Police said there were no ants visible, you would think the body cam video should be able to show that then when they did finally pick her up off the ground to put her in a squad car, so where is that video?

Look at pknopp and the other commee maggots becoming actually thrilled that another ghetto lottery may be possible! They don't work and pay income taxes evidently. I guess they all rent and don't directly pay property taxes (but thru rent payments they do....). Maybe on the $838 SS check they get they don't pay much sales tax buying only lettuce, vegetables and Great Value salad dressings? Why else would you cheer some scofflaw resisting arrest (as a good percentage now do) trying to get a payment from your TAXES? stupid much?

Last edited:
Look at pknopp and the other commee maggots thrilled a ghetto lottery may be possible! They don't work and pay income taxes evidently. I guess they all rent and don't directly pay property taxes (but thru rent payments they do....). Maybe on the $838 SS check they get they don't pay much sales tax buying only lettuce, vegtables and GreatValue salad dressings? Why else would you cheer some scofflaw resisting arrest (as a good percentage now do) trying to get a payment from your TAXES? stupid much?

If it was my taxes, I would be demanding the officer get fired.

When we are down to ZERO Police or only Tatooed Black ones with less than 3 Felony convictions per.....I will say I told you so.

Again with the argument that we have two options. Horrible police officers or no police officers and it's a position I reject.

It's interesting to note that the U.S. Constitution and lot's of state laws seem to inherently mistrust law enforcement and assume that law enforcement has a huge tendency towards sadism.

That's why we have trial by jury, habeus corpus, Miranda rights, etc,...

If law enforcement could be trusted, we wouldn't need any of that.

My experience with police is that many of them have serious mental issues.

Forum List

Back