Our 1st lady on Christmas. (pictures)

That dress is a dead ringer for the angel costumes in every Sunday school performance of the Holy Night--all she needs is the tinsel halo.
hqdefault.jpg

That's amusing why didn't you say the same about her?

View attachment 232015

gettyimages-481979531-612x612.jpg

White House Christmas decorations draw comparisons to 'The Shining', 'Handmaid's Tale'

The decorations drew immediate comparisons to the "blood hallway" sequence in the iconic horror film "The Shining," as well as at least one scene in "The Handmaid's Tale

One of the things that the Democrat Bigots are absolutely the best at is hating.
They won’t take a break from hating even for Christmas.
BTW everyone already gets it.
The Left hates Christians.
You can stop your constant reminders.

View attachment 231568
Or the concept is inspired from the TV series 12 Monkeys.
I think it looks cool snd stylish and since the Romans (red) borrowed Dec 25th as the mask for Baal's birthday and devotion to the sun the color red is more appropriate since the tree decor celebration was from Baal worship.
View attachment 231574

First off, Baal is the Moon god. Secondly, Baal is Babylonian, not Roman. Baal is the deity from the Mesopotamian Parthenon who lived in the Phallic or "black stone" of the Kaaba. Muhammad destroyed all idols in the Kaaba EXCEPT the Phallic stone, which all Muslims bow to 5 times daily.

Get your facts straight.

White House Christmas decorations draw comparisons to 'The Shining', 'Handmaid's Tale'

The decorations drew immediate comparisons to the "blood hallway" sequence in the iconic horror film "The Shining," as well as at least one scene in "The Handmaid's Tale

One of the things that the Democrat Bigots are absolutely the best at is hating.

View attachment 231568

At least they are not making up lies about the decorations like you Repub sheep did for 8 years...

Besides, anyone that is not a Trump sheep has to admit the red tress are weird, to say the least.

Oh, please cite these lies Americans made up about decorations put up by your god for 8 years, Meandering Marxist?

Unless you're just lying to troll... :eusa_whistle:

Holiday Hoax About Obamas Resurfaces - FactCheck.org

FACT CHECK: Did the Obama White House Ban Nativity Scenes?

That dress is a dead ringer for the angel costumes in every Sunday school performance of the Holy Night--all she needs is the tinsel halo.
hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 232015

View attachment 232016

I was invited to a St. Lucia dinner at a church where a couple of my students were serving/taking part in the pageantry. It was beautiful and the food was interesting and really good. If anyone here ever gets the chance, I recommend it. And yes, a LOT of the older girls had candles on their heads! :)

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 232015

View attachment 232016

I was invited to a St. Lucia dinner at a church where a couple of my students were serving/taking part in the pageantry. It was beautiful and the food was interesting and really good. If anyone here ever gets the chance, I recommend it. And yes, a LOT of the older girls had candles on their heads! :)

That girl is hot looking..

Lol.

View attachment 231568
Or the concept is inspired from the TV series 12 Monkeys.
I think it looks cool snd stylish and since the Romans (red) borrowed Dec 25th as the mask for Baal's birthday and devotion to the sun the color red is more appropriate since the tree decor celebration was from Baal worship.
View attachment 231574

First off, Baal is the Moon god. Secondly, Baal is Babylonian, not Roman. Baal is the deity from the Mesopotamian Parthenon who lived in the Phallic or "black stone" of the Kaaba. Muhammad destroyed all idols in the Kaaba EXCEPT the Phallic stone, which all Muslims bow to 5 times daily.

Get your facts straight.

No wonder Tammy Tantrum likes Islam so much

Forum List

Back