Orrin hatch retires

Do not vote for globalist puppet Mitt Romney if he runs for Senate. Never forget it was Romney who helped create Obamacare, bashed Trump every day, tried to get Hillary elected, and endorsed communist ANTIFA. He is not a conservative.

Somebody in Utah better step up and stop this Senate seat from being handed to Low Energy Mitt Romney, or I'm going to move to Utah and challenge the feckless, elitist Mitt Romney myself.

There's no greater poster child for the out-of-touch establishment elite than Mitt Romney. We need a fighter in the U.S. Senate, with the courage to defeat Democrats. Not a feckless coward willing to compromise with them.

"Senate Game of Thrones: If Rs hold majority, Grassley likely takes final 2 years as Finance chair, opening up Judiciary. Graham next in line; if he passed, Cornyn would get soft landing at Judiciary, being term limited out as whip."

Ahh, now the alt-right gets to have milktoast Romney on the ticket for Senator, with his magic underwear.

I'm sure he'll be a favorite of Steve Bannon and the rest of the chupacabras.

Romney is the consummate insider. I doubt Bannon would back him. Nonetheless, Romney is probably a good candidate for the GOP, not that it really matters. It would take an act of God for the Democrats to win the seat.
Yep..... and there's no way Democraps could win in Alabama.....but then again all that cash can buy a shit load of sexual - harassment claims.

Ahh, now the alt-right gets to have milktoast Romney on the ticket for Senator, with his magic underwear.

Romney is the consummate insider. I doubt Bannon would back him. Nonetheless, Romney is probably a good candidate for the GOP, not that it really matters. It would take an act of God for the Democrats to win the seat.
Yep..... and there's no way Democraps could win in Alabama.....but then again all that cash can buy a shit load of sexual - harassment claims.

True. But I doubt they can pull that off with Romney. If there were any scandals obama would have found them

Last edited:
I am not sure I want SENATOR ROMNEY.

Why won't these old corrupt SWAMP CREATURES JUST GO AWAY?!

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

"History shows how easily long term public service degenerates into an inheritance" --- attributed to T. Jefferson

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

Really? What major portion of Romney's life was in elected office? I think you are confused.

Admiral is correct. Romney had one term as Gov. of Massachusetts, that's it.

I'd be far more concerned about his history in the corporate money world. That's the other side of the swamp nobody wants to acknowledge.

Do not vote for globalist puppet Mitt Romney if he runs for Senate. Never forget it was Romney who helped create Obamacare, bashed Trump every day, tried to get Hillary elected, and endorsed communist ANTIFA. He is not a conservative.

You use "bashed Trump" as if it's a negative.

Exposing the Mango Manchild is actually a plus for Romney.

>>>>

Really? What major portion of Romney's life was in elected office? I think you are confused.

I'd be far more concerned about his history in the corporate money world. That's the other side of the swamp nobody wants to acknowledge.
It never bothered me that he was essentially a vulture. He bought failing firms, cut off anything that was not productive, and sold off what was left. However, any claim he made as to a "job creator" was a false as any Trump claim to the same. Just in sort of opposite ways. Trump goes broke. Mitt buys folks going broke and fires everyone who doesn't turn a profit.

Don't forget! Romney has binders full of women!

Also, he wears magic underwear!

Apparently X amount of cash can buy a shitload of butthurt too.

Or do you put this out for free?

Apparently X amount of cash can buy a shitload of butthurt too.

Or do you put this out for free?
Says the bitch that keeps saying Hillary won the popular vote...

It never bothered me that he was essentially a vulture. He bought failing firms, cut off anything that was not productive, and sold off what was left. However, any claim he made as to a "job creator" was a false as any Trump claim to the same. Just in sort of opposite ways. Trump goes broke. Mitt buys folks going broke and fires everyone who doesn't turn a profit.

In other words he took failing businesses and turned them into thriving ones. Thriving businesses expand

"The prospect of Senator Mitt Romney is a big blow to Trump. It'll be yet another Republican senator who will say mean things about him, while still voting for everything on his agenda" - Crazy Bernie

"Congratulations to Senator Orrin Hatch on an absolutely incredible career. He has been a tremendous supporter, and I will never forget the (beyond kind) statements he has made about me as President. He is my friend and he will be greatly missed in the U.S. Senate!" - President Trump

DSkbBKBWAAECQBQ.jpg

Romney's business record is mixed. In some instances he did what you said. In other instances he provided capital for entrepreneurs. He acted sort of like a early version of the Shark Tank.

Forum List

Back