Orrin hatch retires

Ahh, now the alt-right gets to have milktoast Romney on the ticket for Senator, with his magic underwear.

I'm sure he'll be a favorite of Steve Bannon and the rest of the chupacabras.

Ahh, now the alt-right gets to have milktoast Romney on the ticket for Senator, with his magic underwear.

I'd like to see Romney in the Senate

Whelp --- if Utah can't have a Senator who's from Pennsylvania, it can have one who's from Michigan. :rock:

I am not sure I want SENATOR ROMNEY.

Why won't these old corrupt SWAMP CREATURES JUST GO AWAY?!

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

Romney is the consummate insider. I doubt Bannon would back him. Nonetheless, Romney is probably a good candidate for the GOP, not that it really matters. It would take an act of God for the Democrats to win the seat.

I am not sure I want SENATOR ROMNEY.

Why won't these old corrupt SWAMP CREATURES JUST GO AWAY?!

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

Really? What major portion of Romney's life was in elected office? I think you are confused.

He is a DC insider and part of the good old boys network and I don't want him to be a Senator.

He ran a SHIT campaign against Obama and lost, because he didn't want to turn over the DC INSIDER GRAVY TRAIN...and then Romney tried to fuck over Trump with his NEVER TRUMP shit.

IF IT WAS UP TO ROMNEY, HILLARY CLINTON WOULD BE POTUS RIGHT NOW. PERIOD.

Fuck Romney in the ass.....twice.

I'd like to see some Republican CONGRESSMEN (both house and senate) elected like Daryl Glen...young and diverse.

Forum List

Back