Orrin hatch retires

The fact that Bannon doesn't like him is the best argument for his election. I am hoping we will have a Senator that will do what is best for this country rather than what is best for Trump and his crazies. Apparently 75% of the people in Utah did not want him to run again. He proved his senility when he congratulated a local newspaper for writing a negative piece about naming him "Utahan of the Year."

Run again? He has never run for the Senate. That just shows how you libs are out of touch with reality.

He ran against Kennedy in ma years ago

I know. Thanks!

Just came over the wire
Thank fokking Hell that this moron Hatch is out.

The SLC Tribune recently ran an editorial to shame him into retirement.

Fortunately it worked.

Willard Mitt Romney will probably become the new Senator from Morman-Land.

Senator Romney.
Ah. They'll have McCain's replacement ready then. Figures.

I guess someone has to be the pretend conservative.
Conservative equals:

1 - more tax cuts for the rich (Trump, Ryan, and McConnell have already given this);

2 - more oil drilling everywhere (Obama has already given this);

3 - raping the land with more coal mining everywhere (Trump has already given this).

There is nothing left for Willard (the rat) Mitt Romney to give.

Romney will be a paper "conservative" voting with McConnell and his ilk.

No harm no foul.

The fact that Bannon doesn't like him is the best argument for his election. I am hoping we will have a Senator that will do what is best for this country rather than what is best for Trump and his crazies. Apparently 75% of the people in Utah did not want him to run again. He proved his senility when he congratulated a local newspaper for writing a negative piece about naming him "Utahan of the Year."

Run again? He has never run for the Senate. That just shows how you libs are out of touch with reality.

You really are a moron. Clearly I was talking about Hatch but I guess your pea brain can't make the connection.

Really? Bannon doesn't like Mitt either, hence my continued confusion.

You libs need a writing course.

you need a reading course lib.

Just came over the wire

LMAO

What do you mean??

Hatch and the rest of Congress has been retired for their entire time in Govt.

Most of those people have never held a real job in their entire lives and we taxpayers get to support them for all time.

Last edited:
I am not sure I want SENATOR ROMNEY.

Why won't these old corrupt SWAMP CREATURES JUST GO AWAY?!

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

Except Romney hasn't been in elected office most of his life. He only held public office for 4 years before everyone realized what a mistake that was.

I guess Romney getting elected would be a good thing if it keeps some Teabagger nut out of the office.

How am I wrong?

Here is your post AGAIN:

It wasn't my post.

Bannon doesn't like who? Hatch or Romney?

Not sure.

75% of the people don't want whom to run again? Hatch or Romney?

Hatch - I provided a link to the Salt Link Tribune showing it.

Who proved his senility? Hatch or Romney?

Not sure.

Since you didn't quote any other post, how the fudge should we know who you are talking about since you couldn't be bothered with naming them?

It WASN'T MY POST.

I was clarifying the person who did post it that the 75% figure referred to Hatch and that Romeny had previously run for a Senate seat when you said he never had. Hence BOTH had run for a Senate seat before.

The posters use of pronouns was subpar, hence the attempt to assist you.

>>>>

Last edited:
How am I wrong?

Here is your post AGAIN:

It wasn't my post.

Bannon doesn't like who? Hatch or Romney?

Not sure.

75% of the people don't want whom to run again? Hatch or Romney?

Hatch - I provided a link to the Salt Link Tribune showing it.

Who proved his senility? Hatch or Romney?

Not sure.

Since you didn't quote any other post, how the fudge should we know who you are talking about since you couldn't be bothered with naming them?

It WASN'T MY POST.

I was clarifying the person who did post it that the 75% figure referred to Hatch and that Romeny had previously run for a Senate seat when you said he never had. Hence BOTH had run for a Senate seat before.

The posters use of pronouns was subpar, hence the attempt to assist you.

>>>>

Thank you! I realized after the fact that it was another poster's comments. You have my humblest apologies, sir!

You really are a moron. Clearly I was talking about Hatch but I guess your pea brain can't make the connection.

Really? Bannon doesn't like Mitt either, hence my continued confusion.

You libs need a writing course.

you need a reading course lib.

I read just fine. You just can't keep your pronouns straight.

Senator Romney.
Ah. They'll have McCain's replacement ready then. Figures.

I guess someone has to be the pretend conservative.
Conservative equals:

1 - more tax cuts for the rich (Trump, Ryan, and McConnell have already given this);

2 - more oil drilling everywhere (Obama has already given this);

3 - raping the land with more coal mining everywhere (Trump has already given this).

There is nothing left for Willard (the rat) Mitt Romney to give.

Romney will be a paper "conservative" voting with McConnell and his ilk.

No harm no foul.

I have to ask where you got this silly idea?

Who just opened ANWR?

Hint: It wasn't Ohbummer!

"Mitt Romney lost and the media is begging him to run for office. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote and they told her to take up knitting. Sexism at work." - Chelsea Clinton

Ahh, now the alt-right gets to have milktoast Romney on the ticket for Senator, with his magic underwear.

I'm sure he'll be a favorite of Steve Bannon and the rest of the chupacabras.

Romney is the consummate insider. I doubt Bannon would back him. Nonetheless, Romney is probably a good candidate for the GOP, not that it really matters. It would take an act of God for the Democrats to win the seat.
Yep..... and there's no way Democraps could win in Alabama.....but then again all that cash can buy a shit load of sexual - harassment claims.

Don't forget! Romney has binders full of women!

Also, he wears magic underwear!
Hatch is also a Mormon.

I am not sure I want SENATOR ROMNEY.

Why won't these old corrupt SWAMP CREATURES JUST GO AWAY?!

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

Except Romney hasn't been in elected office most of his life. He only held public office for 4 years before everyone realized what a mistake that was.

I guess Romney getting elected would be a good thing if it keeps some Teabagger nut out of the office.

I understand Romney's political career.

My overall point still holds, regardless of Romney's actual tenure. He is a Washington insider.

If if it was up to him, Hillary would be POTUS. Fuck him.

Dear residents of Utah:

Now that Republican Senator Orrin Hatch is retiring, please do not consider replacing him with Romneycare, Carpet-Bagger, Never Trump, Democrat Mitt Romney.

Thanks!

Sincerely, The American people who want to MAGA

Forum List

Back