Orrin hatch retires

The fact that Bannon doesn't like him is the best argument for his election. I am hoping we will have a Senator that will do what is best for this country rather than what is best for Trump and his crazies. Apparently 75% of the people in Utah did not want him to run again. He proved his senility when he congratulated a local newspaper for writing a negative piece about naming him "Utahan of the Year."

The fact that Bannon doesn't like him is the best argument for his election. I am hoping we will have a Senator that will do what is best for this country rather than what is best for Trump and his crazies. Apparently 75% of the people in Utah did not want him to run again. He proved his senility when he congratulated a local newspaper for writing a negative piece about naming him "Utahan of the Year."

Run again? He has never run for the Senate. That just shows how you libs are out of touch with reality.

Run again? He has never run for the Senate. That just shows how you libs are out of touch with reality.

The 75% sentence was in reference to Hatch, not Romney.

Poll: 78% of Utahns want Sen. Orrin Hatch to retire after this term

(BTW - Romney ran for the Senate in 1994.)

>>>>

There should be a law that if your great grandson won't let you touch the TV remote, you should not be allowed to hold elected office.

The 75% sentence was in reference to Hatch, not Romney.

Poll: 78% of Utahns want Sen. Orrin Hatch to retire after this term

(BTW - Romney ran for the Senate in 1994.)

>>>>

Reread your post. You didn't say anything of the sort.

Also, Romney did NOT run for Senate in Utah in 1994. He ran in Massachusetts where he was governor.

I don't need to reread "my" post as I didn't post it. I was assisting you to understand he was talking about Hatch not Romney with the 75% figure.

Also, Romney did NOT run for Senate in Utah in 1994. He ran in Massachusetts where he was governor.

You said, as quoted, "He has never run for the Senate."

Now you move the goal posts. Yes Romney did run for the Senate before, you didn't say "in Utah" in post #63.

>>>>

I don't need to reread "my" post as I didn't post it. I was assisting you to understand he was talking about Hatch not Romney with the 75% figure.

Now you move the goal posts. Yes Romney did run for the Senate before, you didn't say "in Utah" in post #63.

>>>>

OH SHIT....the ADMIRAL is getting some of his own cranky useless bullshit thrown back in his face!

>>>>

That was in your response to saying that 75% of the people did not want him running AGAIN!

I know English is tough, but come on! Why would the people of Utah care that Romney ran for Senate 23 years ago in Massachusetts?

That is what YOU said because you failed to identify the subject.

>>>>

OH SHIT....the ADMIRAL is getting some of his own cranky useless bullshit thrown back in his face!

Wrong answer! Try again!

That was in your response to saying that 75% of the people did not want him running AGAIN!

I know English is tough, but come on! Why would the people of Utah care that Romney ran for Senate 23 years ago in Massachusetts?

The 75% figure had nothing to do with Romney's run for the Senate in 1994. But you should have known that.

The 75% figure was about Hatch not running.

Here is the link again -->> Poll: 78% of Utahns want Sen. Orrin Hatch to retire after this term

With that I don't plan on spinning my wheels arguing with someone that was wrong and has been shown to be wrong. Have a good evening.

>>>>

The 75% figure had nothing to do with Romney's run for the Senate in 1994. But you should have known that.

The 75% figure was about Hatch not running.

Here is the link again -->> Poll: 78% of Utahns want Sen. Orrin Hatch to retire after this term

With that I don't plan on spinning my wheels arguing with someone that was wrong and has been shown to be wrong. Have a good evening.

>>>>

How am I wrong?

Here is your post AGAIN:

Bannon doesn't like who? Hatch or Romney?

75% of the people don't want whom to run again? Hatch or Romney?

Who proved his senility? Hatch or Romney?

Since you didn't quote any other post, how the fudge should we know who you are talking about since you couldn't be bothered with naming them?

He ran against Kennedy in ma years ago

You really are a moron. Clearly I was talking about Hatch but I guess your pea brain can't make the connection.

It'll be fun to see the cons pissed off because of Romney.
Why be pissed off about something you can't change? If the people of Utah are dumb enough to elect a senator that will do nothing but stop the agenda THEY voted for in President Trump then so be it.

Trump got less than 50% of the vote in Utah. 25% of the electorate voted for someone other than Trump or Clinton.

You really are a moron. Clearly I was talking about Hatch but I guess your pea brain can't make the connection.

Really? Bannon doesn't like Mitt either, hence my continued confusion.

You libs need a writing course.

Forum List

Back