Orrin hatch retires

Ahh, now the alt-right gets to have milktoast Romney on the ticket for Senator, with his magic underwear.

I'm sure he'll be a favorite of Steve Bannon and the rest of the chupacabras.

Romney is the consummate insider. I doubt Bannon would back him. Nonetheless, Romney is probably a good candidate for the GOP, not that it really matters. It would take an act of God for the Democrats to win the seat.
Yep..... and there's no way Democraps could win in Alabama.....but then again all that cash can buy a shit load of sexual - harassment claims.

Apparently X amount of cash can buy a shitload of butthurt too.

Or do you put this out for free?
Says the bitch that keeps saying Hillary won the popular vote...

If asked, yes I have the numbers. Everyone does. They're fucking public information.

Do you get paid to be butthurt about that too?

I am not sure I want SENATOR ROMNEY.

Why won't these old corrupt SWAMP CREATURES JUST GO AWAY?!

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

Really? What major portion of Romney's life was in elected office? I think you are confused.

Admiral is correct. Romney had one term as Gov. of Massachusetts, that's it.

I'd be far more concerned about his history in the corporate money world. That's the other side of the swamp nobody wants to acknowledge.
It never bothered me that he was essentially a vulture. He bought failing firms, cut off anything that was not productive, and sold off what was left. However, any claim he made as to a "job creator" was a false as any Trump claim to the same. Just in sort of opposite ways. Trump goes broke. Mitt buys folks going broke and fires everyone who doesn't turn a profit.

In other words he took failing businesses and turned them into thriving ones. Thriving businesses expand

Maybe, maybe not. The point is, acumen in business is in no way indicative of any kind of promise in politics. If anything they work in opposite directions. Business serves itself and mines its fortune from the public; government serves and protects the public. The former is self-centered, the latter is other-centered.

All of the above needless to say is the way it's supposed to work. In practice if only one side is working, the other side suffers.

It'll be fun to see the cons pissed off because of Romney.
Why be pissed off about something you can't change? If the people of Utah are dumb enough to elect a senator that will do nothing but stop the agenda THEY voted for in President Trump then so be it.

Trump got less than 50% of the vote in Utah. 25% of the electorate voted for someone other than Trump or Clinton.
Only because that cuckservative clown McMullin was on the ballot..no surprise the leftist media lies did its job there...they actually thought they were going to stop President Trump from winning Utah

Romney will win, but he is an unethical DC insider.

I'll take the conservative vote in the Senate, I'd rather have Romney than a Prog.

The fact that Bannon doesn't like him is the best argument for his election. I am hoping we will have a Senator that will do what is best for this country rather than what is best for Trump and his crazies. Apparently 75% of the people in Utah did not want him to run again. He proved his senility when he congratulated a local newspaper for writing a negative piece about naming him "Utahan of the Year."

Run again? He has never run for the Senate. That just shows how you libs are out of touch with reality.

You really are a moron. Clearly I was talking about Hatch but I guess your pea brain can't make the connection.

Really? Bannon doesn't like Mitt either, hence my continued confusion.

You libs need a writing course.

you need a reading course lib.

I read just fine. You just can't keep your pronouns straight.

Apparently you don't read fine. You can't keep your brain straight.

If you are over 65, and you just HAVE to be in an elected office for a MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR LIFE, you are likely corrupt.

Except Romney hasn't been in elected office most of his life. He only held public office for 4 years before everyone realized what a mistake that was.

I guess Romney getting elected would be a good thing if it keeps some Teabagger nut out of the office.

I understand Romney's political career.

My overall point still holds, regardless of Romney's actual tenure. He is a Washington insider.

If if it was up to him, Hillary would be POTUS. Fuck him.

Fuck you.

Romney is not a Washington insider. He has never held any federal office. Just because he is not a raving right wing fanatic does not make him a Washington Insider. Standing by your values is important to some of us out there. 25% of the people in Utah agreed with Romney.

Run again? He has never run for the Senate. That just shows how you libs are out of touch with reality.

You really are a moron. Clearly I was talking about Hatch but I guess your pea brain can't make the connection.

Really? Bannon doesn't like Mitt either, hence my continued confusion.

You libs need a writing course.

you need a reading course lib.

I read just fine. You just can't keep your pronouns straight.

Apparently you don't read fine. You can't keep your brain straight.

Still beating a dead horse? You lost, like you losers always do.

Ahh, now the alt-right gets to have milktoast Romney on the ticket for Senator, with his magic underwear.

I'm sure he'll be a favorite of Steve Bannon and the rest of the chupacabras.

Romney is the consummate insider. I doubt Bannon would back him. Nonetheless, Romney is probably a good candidate for the GOP, not that it really matters. It would take an act of God for the Democrats to win the seat.
Yep..... and there's no way Democraps could win in Alabama.....but then again all that cash can buy a shit load of sexual - harassment claims.

If asked, yes I have the numbers. Everyone does. They're fucking public information.

I get paid to work with sheet metal now.
And nobody has the numbers out in public. They sued Trump when he asked for them.

Except Romney hasn't been in elected office most of his life. He only held public office for 4 years before everyone realized what a mistake that was.

I guess Romney getting elected would be a good thing if it keeps some Teabagger nut out of the office.

My overall point still holds, regardless of Romney's actual tenure. He is a Washington insider.

Fuck you.

Romney is not a Washington insider. He has never held any federal office. Just because he is not a raving right wing fanatic does not make him a Washington Insider. Standing by your values is important to some of us out there. 25% of the people in Utah agreed with Romney.

He is a FULL ON RULING CLASS POS.

He is a DC insider POS. He ran a shit campaign against Obama.

He is the reason Obama wona second term and he wanted Hillary to beat Trump.

So, don't fuck me....and FUCK ROMNEY.

Last edited by a moderator:

And nobody has the numbers out in public. They sued Trump when he asked for them.

The numbers have been out since they came in. It took a while but they were in well before the inauguration.

Doesn't mean you can't continue to stick your head under the covers making low moaning noises, but it also doesn't make the numbers go away. Grow a pair and deal with 'em.

Really? What major portion of Romney's life was in elected office? I think you are confused.

Admiral is correct. Romney had one term as Gov. of Massachusetts, that's it.

I'd be far more concerned about his history in the corporate money world. That's the other side of the swamp nobody wants to acknowledge.
It never bothered me that he was essentially a vulture. He bought failing firms, cut off anything that was not productive, and sold off what was left. However, any claim he made as to a "job creator" was a false as any Trump claim to the same. Just in sort of opposite ways. Trump goes broke. Mitt buys folks going broke and fires everyone who doesn't turn a profit.

In other words he took failing businesses and turned them into thriving ones. Thriving businesses expand

Maybe, maybe not. The point is, acumen in business is in no way indicative of any kind of promise in politics. If anything they work in opposite directions. Business serves itself and mines its fortune from the public; government serves and protects the public. The former is self-centered, the latter is other-centered.

All of the above needless to say is the way it's supposed to work. In practice if only one side is working, the other side suffers.
He fired thousands. He made money. It's oddly like Trump, who made money off of going bankrupt. It that's good biz, fine. Other people actually created jobs. But as pogo said, that does not necessarily mean someone's good in the public sector.

The numbers have been out since they came in. It took a while but they were in well before the inauguration.

Doesn't mean you can't continue to stick your head under the covers making low moaning noises, but it also doesn't make the numbers go away. Grow a pair and deal with 'em.
The numbers were announced by our corrupt media but nobody seems to want to produce them for an official audit. They even went to court to prevent any official release to a government investigation team. State officials refuse to turn over voter roll data to Trump election panel | The Hill

So that tells me the numbers were faked.

Fuck you.

That's not very nice, and I return the kind sentiments to you.

Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton are part of the same hypocrisy.

Just as Michael Corleone said to the Nevada Senator in GODFATHER 2.

I don't want Mitt or Hillary anywhere near my government.

Forum List

Back