O'Reilley: Rasmussen will show McCain Now Polling Ahead of Obama on Economy

Just heard it on Fox. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

This is the best you got? I notice you only focus on one poll.

McCain is playing the ignorant card. "99.4% of Americans are NOT racist."

If he honestly believes that, he is more delusional then I thought.

The polls are not counting the 50% of the country that's already voted. They're getting mccain supporters and undecideds and then the northeast that hasn't voted yet. Polls are useless right about now.

This is the best you got? I notice you only focus on one poll.

McCain is playing the ignorant card. "99.4% of Americans are NOT racist."

If he honestly believes that, he is more delusional then I thought.

Just curious, but how did they come up with 99.4? One's definition of racist is different than another's. how did they define racist?

This is the best you got? I notice you only focus on one poll. McCain is playing the ignorant card. "99.4% of Americans are NOT racist." If he honestly believes that, he is more delusional then I thought.
I grew up in Los Angeles. Served in the Military in Japan, Korea and the Philippines. Worked in Japan as a civilian too.

America is the least racist country on earth.

I grew up in Los Angeles. Served in the Military in Japan, Korea and the Philippines. Worked in Japan as a civilian too.

there's some truth about japan. maybe you can enlighten us. How do Japanese refer to Koreans? I can't remember.

Just curious, but how did they come up with 99.4? One's definition of racist is different than another's. how did they define racist?

Not sure how McCain came up with that.

I assume they meant people like in the KKK who are racist.

However, McCain is banking on people not voting for a black man in Penn because right now that is what he is banking his election hopes on and he is down by double digits.

Last edited:

Because you visited Japan, Korea, and the Philippines that automatically makes America the least racist country on earth? Wrong

Currently, America has more racism then people like to believe and in history it is one of the most racist countries.

How many other countries based slavery off color of skin and not how much money you had? As far as I know, the answer to that one is ZERO.

Not sure how McCain came up with that.

I assume they meant people like in the KKK who are racist.

However, McCain is banking on people not voting for a black man in Penn because right now that is what he is banking his election hopes on and he is down by double digits.

The reason Rendell is freaking out is because in a previous gubernatorial election, he was favored by 25 points the day before or on election day, and he ended up winning by 9.

The reason Rendell is freaking out is because in a previous gubernatorial election, he was favored by 25 points the day before or on election day, and he ended up winning by 9.

Again, McCain is banking on racism to win in Penn. Plain and simple.

Well,,,if you heard it on FOX, it must be true, because they are, after all, fair and balanced.

what are the laws on lying on television? if rasmussen doesn't have mac ahead tomorrow, can oreilly get in trouble?

What many Obamainiacs fail to realize is that , there will be millions of last minute voters who wil vote for Sen. John McCain. Many people just don't want to be seen as
being racists, by letting people know now that they are really not undecieded, but will be voting for Sen John McCain, this Nov,4,2008.
This decision will be made in the voting booth.

What many Obamainiacs fail to realize is that , there will be millions of last minute voters who wil vote for Sen. John McCain. Many people just don't want to be seen as
being racists, by letting people know now that they are really not undecieded, but will be voting for Sen John McCain, this Nov,4,2008.

positive thinking.

Your talking about The Bradley Effect.

The fact that many Americans say they can and will vote for a black man but once they are alone in that poll, forget about it.

That's what we call racism.

Convince Americans of that. Good luck. They have a complex.

Your talking about The Bradley Effect.

The fact that many Americans say they can and will vote for a black man but once they are alone in that poll, forget about it.

That's what we call racism.

how can we guage whether or not bradley is still in effect?

Forum List

Back