O'Reilley: Rasmussen will show McCain Now Polling Ahead of Obama on Economy

You are refering to indentured servants in America who were white, that was class slavery.

no, robert, white people were commonly sold as slaves into the 17th century in america. i suggest you google it.

The Caribbean countries all had black and indian slaves because of the slave trade. Same thing with the other countries. That was more for class and taking over a country then anything.

yes, the use of slavery was one of the results of the slave trade, thanks for pointing that out.
i assume you know that it was blacks selling other blacks as slaves. if they had been any other color, i assure you the trade would have still taken place. your comment about class and taking over a country makes no sense to me.

america's not perfect, but it is FAR from being the most racist country on the planet.

What Robert is failing to grasp is this.

America did not enslave blacks because they were black. We enslaved them because they were not white. The same reason we also enslaved some Indians, and tribes from the east indies.

The same reason why Egypt enslaved people, and the romans, and Asians, and every other group of people has enslaved another. Because they were not like us, and we considered them lesser people.

as far as feeling racist for not voting for Obama. BS I say. I say it is more racist that 98% of Black Americans are about to vote for a man, solely based on his skin color.

My problems have nothing to do with him being Black. They have to do with him being what I believe to be a Marxist pretending to be a social democrat. I would feel the same damn way about him if he were white.

no, robert, white people were commonly sold as slaves into the 17th century in america. i suggest you google it.

yes, the use of slavery was one of the results of the slave trade, thanks for pointing that out.
i assume you know that it was blacks selling other blacks as slaves. if they had been any other color, i assure you the trade would have still taken place. your comment about class and taking over a country makes no sense to me.

america's not perfect, but it is FAR from being the most racist country on the planet.

Touche on the white people commonly sold as slaves. I did some quick research and saw the same happened in Britain.

I also realize that it was blacks selling other blacks as slaves in Africa. Just like whites were selling other whites.

However, who were the whites sold into slavery? Poor whites.

So it is partly class warfare. However, black people for the longest time in this country were enslaved simply because they weren't white. That is racism.

I'm not calling America the most racist country in history, however we are certainly not the least like someone stated earlier.

What Robert is failing to grasp is this.

America did not enslave blacks because they were black. We enslaved them because they were not white. The same reason we also enslaved some Indians, and tribes from the east indies.

The same reason why Egypt enslaved people, and the romans, and Asians, and every other group of people has enslaved another. Because they were not like us, and we considered them lesser people.

I understand this. And that is racism because the essence of racism is you consider another race of people as lesser and they weren't like us.

I'm not saying America is the most racist country in history, however it has it fair share of bruises The only reasons I made these comments originally is because someone stated that America is the least racist country.

Which is simply untrue.

Well riddle me this, riddle me that; How does McCain plan on having our troops come home by 2013 (which is right near the next major election) but at the same time have no current plan whatsoever for the fragile country and Gov't that we helped set up in Iraq?

Plus, lets not forget Afghanistan.

Oh, please. Ask Obama. His answer: "Hope".

as far as feeling racist for not voting for Obama. BS I say. I say it is more racist that 98% of Black Americans are about to vote for a man, solely based on his skin color.

My problems have nothing to do with him being Black. They have to do with him being what I believe to be a Marxist pretending to be a social democrat. I would feel the same damn way about him if he were white.

Blacks have traditionally voted Democrat.

Examples:

Bill Clinton received 83% of the black vote in 1992, 84% of it in 1996.

John Kerry received 88% of the black vote in 2004.

Barack Obama will not receive 98% of the black vote. At the most it will be 95% and not all are doing it based off his skin color.

And Barack Obama is not a Marxist pretending to be a social democrat. I doubt I'll be able to change your mind on that but it's the truth.

I understand this. And that is racism because the essence of racism is you consider another race of people as lesser and they weren't like us.

I'm not saying America is the most racist country in history, however it has it fair share of bruises The only reasons I made these comments originally is because someone stated that America is the least racist country.

Which is simply untrue.

how do plan to prove that it's untrue if that's your position?

how do plan to prove that it's untrue if that's your position?

How do I plan to prove that America is not the least racist country?

My position is that America has had it's racism bruises over her history and is not the least racist country.

which countries, in your opinion, are less racist than america?

which are more?

That's tough considering I have never been to any other countries to be honest.

However, I believe several european countries and perhaps Canada are less racist then America.

More? Plenty of Middle Eastern countries for starters, China, not sure if Japan still is.

It's actually ironic how little pockets of the world are a bit more racist then others.

Great deflection of the question however you still fail at the attempt.

The answer is I trust McCain to handle Iraq far more than Obama who would have already had us leave in defeat causing untold misery for Iraqis and necessitating the US to return once again to Iraq.

Blacks have traditionally voted Democrat.

Examples:

Bill Clinton received 83% of the black vote in 1992, 84% of it in 1996.

John Kerry received 88% of the black vote in 2004.

Barack Obama will not receive 98% of the black vote. At the most it will be 95% and not all are doing it based off his skin color.

And Barack Obama is not a Marxist pretending to be a social democrat. I doubt I'll be able to change your mind on that but it's the truth.

yes they have voted democrat. the numbers you quote are not surprising. but in the PRIMARIES this year, Obama garnared 90 percent of the African american vote. That is racism.

The polls are not counting the 50% of the country that's already voted. They're getting mccain supporters and undecideds and then the northeast that hasn't voted yet. Polls are useless right about now.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I thought Jewish people were suppose to be good with numbers?

How the hell do you get that 50% of the country has already voted...that is not even close to accurate.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I thought Jewish people were suppose to be good with numbers?

How the hell do you get that 50% of the country has already voted...that is not even close to accurate.

that sounded outlandish to me, too.

yes they have voted democrat. the numbers you quote are not surprising. but in the PRIMARIES this year, Obama garnared 90 percent of the African american vote. That is racism.

Not really. Where is your evidence he got 90% of the African American vote? And I think you forget that Obama had leads on Hillary on just about every category at some point except White Women.

Forum List

Back