Oprah wants respect for Obama

I love reading the comments section.. here's one that hits the mark.

1marg
NA
Feb. 11, 2011 - 8:27 AM EST
Sure, Oprah, no problem. We'll give your buddy the same respect liberals gave Bush.

I didn't hear you complaining about respect then.

I'll just add. cry us a fucking river oprahhaha.

Put up an interview where President Bush was interrupted over 70 times and told that the general public hated him. And I am talking about in the United States.

Feel free.

1marg
NA
Sure, Oprah, no problem. We'll give your buddy the same respect liberals gave Bush.

I didn't hear you complaining about respect then.[/B

Put up an interview where President Bush was interrupted over 70 times and told that the general public hated him. And I am talking about in the United States.

Feel free.

why?

1marg
NA

I didn't hear you complaining about respect then.

Feel free.

went from 20 to 70? O'Reilly said that was gonna happen..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/154446-oreilly-interrupts-obama-22-times-in-14-minutes.html

Oprah wants 'respect' for Obama | POLITICO 44

Where was Oprah during the last Administration? I don't recall her demanding respect for George Bush while he was being crucified DAILY by the left.

Of course she wants him respected...she is a major reason he got elected. She talked him up a good 3 years before he even said he was running.

And yes we need to think about what oprah says. She has a solid viewer base..and if opera says it..its gospel.

When a president lies his country into a war and cheats in elections to win he deserves little respect.

When he is not of the same party as you its not enough reason to disrespect him.

Now tell me which interveiwer interupted bush 78 times in a half hour interview?

Do tell.. shall we talk about presidents who LIE UNDER OATH?

And you truthdoesntmatter are the queen of desrecpting anyone who is not in your liberal party.

SO shut the fuck up.

When a president lies his country into a war and cheats in elections to win he deserves little respect.

When he is not of the same party as you its not enough reason to disrespect him.

Now tell me which interveiwer interupted bush 78 times in a half hour interview?

And you truthdoesntmatter are the queen of desrecpting anyone who is not in your liberal party.

SO shut the fuck up.

"I am not a crook"

"Read my lips, no new taxes"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Basic logic problem

Politicians are liars. Presidents are politicians. Therefore presidents are liars.

SO shut the fuck up.

"I am not a crook"

"Read my lips, no new taxes"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Basic logic problem

Politicians are liars. Presidents are politicians. Therefore presidents are liars.

:lol:

You forgot

Hope and change

I agree..they are all liars.

I didnt watch the interview.

I did read the stories about it and there was more that was not shown on air and was on the internet from what I read.

In that extended interview I read he continued to interupt him.

I very well have remember the number wrong.

I cant seem to find the story I read about it a couple of days ago.

If you didn't watch the interview it might be a good idea to have done so before offering a critique.

I remember a famous TV reviewer for a newspaper in NY totally trashing a TV show that Howard Stern was doing at the time.When Howard finally got her on the phone to ask her what why she hated it it became very clear she never saw it.When Howard asked her why she would give a bad review to something she never saw her answer was she knew it would be bad because Howard Stern did it.

Let's at least make a little effort before offering an opinion please. :(

I think poor Oprah is seeing her "pet" Obama swirling down the toilet in approval as is her ratings and audience.

that's what she gets for ENDORSING someone.

if I had a itty bitty violin I'd play for her, so here is this one instead...:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
I think poor Oprah is seeing her "pet" Obama swirling down the toilet in approval as is her ratings and audience.

that's what she gets for ENDORSING someone.

if I had a itty bitty violin I'd play for her, so here is this one instead...:eusa_boohoo:

She and DingleBarry took trips to Africa together while he was in the Senate. Hell, there's even a photo of him on one of those trips in his native garb...The photo, taken in 2006, shows Obama dressed in traditional garb during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in north-eastern Kenya. :

Attachments

• $obama_270208_narrowweb__300x512,0.jpg
    $obama_270208_narrowweb__300x512,0.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 91
Oprah wants 'respect' for Obama | POLITICO 44

Where was Oprah during the last Administration? I don't recall her demanding respect for George Bush while he was being crucified DAILY by the left.

Oprah wants us to respect the president because he is black and liberal and will promote redistribution of wealth to support his goals of power and control in a "one world government."

Forum List

Back