Oprah wants respect for Obama

I think poor Oprah is seeing her "pet" Obama swirling down the toilet in approval as is her ratings and audience.

that's what she gets for ENDORSING someone.

if I had a itty bitty violin I'd play for her, so here is this one instead...:eusa_boohoo:

She and DingleBarry took trips to Africa together while he was in the Senate. Hell, there's even a photo of him on one of those trips in his native garb...The photo, taken in 2006, shows Obama dressed in traditional garb during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in north-eastern Kenya. :

Let us not forget that Oprah went along to secure the Olympics for Chicago.

:lol:

I think poor Oprah is seeing her "pet" Obama swirling down the toilet in approval as is her ratings and audience.

that's what she gets for ENDORSING someone.

if I had a itty bitty violin I'd play for her, so here is this one instead...:eusa_boohoo:

She and DingleBarry took trips to Africa together while he was in the Senate. Hell, there's even a photo of him on one of those trips in his native garb...The photo, taken in 2006, shows Obama dressed in traditional garb during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in north-eastern Kenya. :

Ahhh yes, what a great job those two bozo's did, hmm?

I wasnt aware I was disrespecting the President by opposing his bad policies. Ill keep that in mind, but im not going to disrespect myself or my fellow Americans by supporting policies that will make our lives worse.

Ahhh yes, what a great job those two bozo's did, hmm?

Ah...I remember you. Cheering AGAINST the United States. That's the patriotic spirit I am used to seeing from you. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You can really sense the fear of Oprah in this thread. LOL

Fear of Oprah? What a drama queen you are.

I am strictly going by the rules laid out by the Right over any discussion of Palin :boobies: or Bachman. Their rules, not mine. Unless you are one of those who believe that rules are for one side and not the other......

Link to these so called rules. Oh, I guess you can't PROVE your assertion, but what's new?!!

You can really sense the fear of Oprah in this thread. LOL

I am strictly going by the rules laid out by the Right over any discussion of Palin :boobies: or Bachman. Their rules, not mine. Unless you are one of those who believe that rules are for one side and not the other......

What does your proclamation that there is a fear of Oprah have to do with anyone else? I have zero idea what you are rambling about.

What does your proclamation that there is a fear of Oprah have to do with anyone else? I have zero idea what you are rambling about.

It doesn't ramble.. it foams and spews.. look real close and you can see spittle oozing from the corners of it's crusty mouth.

Did bush deserve any respect??

I could ask you the same about DingleBarry?! My point is Oprah is a HYPOCRITE. She uses her celebrity to whine about someone not getting any respect. Reallllly Oprah?? I recall you denying Sarah Palin a platform on your show but invited did Obama's during the campaign. HYPOCRITE.

Oprah's somehow obligated to be politically neutral?

jeezus, that's fucking retarded.

Link to these so called rules. Oh, I guess you can't PROVE your assertion, but what's new?!!

It's common knowledge that just about every thread ever started here criticizing Palin has at least one imbecile from the right coming in and claiming it's all about the left fearing Palin.

Wake up.

Did bush deserve any respect??

I could ask you the same about DingleBarry?! My point is Oprah is a HYPOCRITE. She uses her celebrity to whine about someone not getting any respect. Reallllly Oprah?? I recall you denying Sarah Palin a platform on your show but invited did Obama's during the campaign. HYPOCRITE.

What kind of moron uses the word, "retarded?" How old are you?? Like 72? It's old, tired, totally uncool and simply lame.

What kind of moron uses the word, "retarded?" How old are you?? Like 72? It's old, tired, totally uncool and simply lame.

Do you want me to repeat the question? It's your retarded thread; stay on topic.

Oprah NOT inviting Palin, and saying it was becasue she wanted to be neutral and THEN inviting the Obamasiah IS hypocritical.

no other way about it

Oprah has no grasp on reality. Still, she's entitled to voice her opinion no matter how ill informed or how contradictory.

About the only thing that can be described as disrespectful towards President Obama is the question of his true religious beliefs. Is he a Muslim or isn't he? Everything else is a matter of politics: whether or not he is truly an American citizen; how far to the left he really leans; his oversensitivity towards FOX News channel; etc.

The attacks on Bush when he was in the White House were personal in nature and were expanded to include attacks on his family. Even though Michelle Obama has thrown herself into the political arena with her activism, she has not really suffered any attacks from conservatives. The same did not apply to the Bush family; and no one was off-limits from the likes of Michael Moore or the mainstream media.

Let's call it what it really is: Oprah believes that Obama is the Black Savior and any criticisms made against him is racially motivated. Loads and loads of hypocrisy there. The "fun" part about being President of the United States is that no matter what you do, there will always be a group of people who strongly disagree with your decision and will voice it in no uncertain terms. And the Constitution of the United States guarantees them the right to do so.

Obama seems to understand that and is hanging in there. Oprah, on the other hand, doesn't have a clue. If she can't take the heat, then she ought to get out of the kitchen.

Forum List

Back