Oprah wants respect for Obama

Her new OWN network is an abysmal failure with ratings in the toilet and going down. She is perplexed as to what to do next so she will blather on about Barry, as if somehow what she says holds any meaning or relevance. Aren't her 15 minutes up yet??

Did bush deserve any respect??

I could ask you the same about DingleBarry?! My point is Oprah is a HYPOCRITE. She uses her celebrity to whine about someone not getting any respect. Reallllly Oprah?? I recall you denying Sarah Palin a platform on your show but invited did Obama's during the campaign. HYPOCRITE.

Hold on, I need to plug in my Give-o-shit-o-meter.

*click*

hmmm

*click* *click*

hmm

*checks battery back up*
*click*
*click*

Hmm

Nope, no movement on the Give-o-shit-o-meter.

I haven't given a shit about what she says since she came out in support of EU style health care.

When a president lies his country into a war and cheats in elections to win he deserves little respect.

When he is not of the same party as you its not enough reason to disrespect him.

Now tell me which interveiwer interupted bush 78 times in a half hour interview?

When a president lies his country into a war and cheats in elections to win he deserves little respect.

When he is not of the same party as you its not enough reason to disrespect him.

Now tell me which interveiwer interupted bush 78 times in a half hour interview?

You're right. DingleBarry has continually lied about Afghanistan and the ROE.

Gee, I'm shocked to learn that you didn't give a damn about the interuptions until the media posted a whine fest about it.

Gee, I'm shocked to learn that you didn't give a damn about the interuptions until the media posted a whine fest about it.

She also lied about how many times BillO interrupted Bammy. Typical truthmangler.

I wish her luck with that.

Usually, when you have to ask people to "show respect" for someone else, it is because that person hasn't earned it on their own.

But Oprah has a lot of clout. Might work for them.

She got him elected now she wants him repected.

Even she's not that good

She also lied about how many times BillO interrupted Bammy. Typical truthmangler.

Not a lie just the number I remembered from reading the stories over the last few days.

I may have remembered it wrong and will accept any good source of correction.

Feel free to correct my number if I remembered wrong.

I have no problems admitting a mistake when good evidence is provided.

I wish her luck with that.

Usually, when you have to ask people to "show respect" for someone else, it is because that person hasn't earned it on their own.

But Oprah has a lot of clout. Might work for them.

Oprah lost any clout she had when she came out during the election and threw her weight behind Obama, supporting this jackass..

Not a lie just the number I remembered from reading the stories over the last few days.

I may have remembered it wrong and will accept any good source of correction.

Feel free to correct my number if I remembered wrong.

I have no problems admitting a mistake when good evidence is provided.

I thought you were using hyperbole. Do you honetly think Bill cut him off that much? Before you respond, do the math, and ask yourself; "Did Bill have 78 questions ready?"

Aside from that, I'm betting you didn't give a damn about the interurptions until you read a story telling you to be upset about a make believe issue.

Forum List

Back