Liberals Eating Their Own....Duke Unv Grads Walk Out On Jerry Seinfield Because He's Jewish

Ok this is now a different topic compared to anti-Jewish or anti Muslim views. Now we’re talking about Israel Palestine.

Yes Palestine has no organized military, no tanks no Air Force no counter attacks against Tel Aviv. Israel is the Goliath of the situation having a massive advantage when it comes to the military debate.
So because Israel is big and bad they're supposed to allow their neighbors to murder their citizens?

Do you even realize how silly that sounds?

The only thing a Muslim understands is strength. If they kill one of yours then you obliterate them.

Ok this is now a different topic compared to anti-Jewish or anti Muslim views. Now we’re talking about Israel Palestine.

Yes Palestine has no organized military, no tanks no Air Force no counter attacks against Tel Aviv. Israel is the Goliath of the situation having a massive advantage when it comes to the military debate.
So attacking them was fucking stupid. And stupid people have to live with the consequences of their stupidity.

Don’t act like a blm person with a personal attack, my friend I respect you.

The thread title is wrong. Seinfeld isn’t getting criticized because he’s Jewish but because he is supporting Israel.

It’s not “of course he supports Israel”. He is choosing to support Israel. There’s a lot of Jewish folks that are criticizing Israel. So it’s blatantly wrong to suggest that people are anti-Semitic for criticizing Seinfeld.

This is America. We are allowed to voice our opinions freely and should be able to do so without being insulted. This entire anti-Jewish viewpoint in other words claiming somebody is anti-Jewish for criticizing Israel or supporting Palestine is no different than the BLM angle of calling everyone a racist for criticizing BLM or their left-wing ideologies.

If we want to talk about the intricacies of supporting Israel or Palestine, that has to be done without calling people Islamophobic or anti-Semitic. They are two entirely different things.

The other issue wrt the Israel Palestine thing is it should not be a topic of importance in the USA with our poverty issues. In other words, there are fire greater issues in America compared to waving some flag of Israel or Palestine or Russia or Ukraine for that matter.

There are self hating jews
There are normal Jewish People.

Not the same
Figure it out.

Yet the republicans are also split on the issue

Former Vice President Mike Pence declared on CNN, "this is what happens when we have leading voices like Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy and Ron DeSantis signaling retreat from America's role as leader of the free world."

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott likewise slammed Ramaswamy for, at one point, saying he hoped the U.S. could eventually reduce aid to Israel.

Former President Trump, meanwhile, took aim at Democrats at a recent campaign rally, drawing a direct line between protecting Israel, being an evangelical Christian and voting Republican.

Yeah and republicans are doing so well on this issue

Trump says

"I can't imagine how anybody who's Jewish or anybody who loves Israel — and frankly, the evangelicals just love Israel — I can't imagine anybody voting Democrat," he said bluntly.

TRump just makes the suffering a US political issue as if he really cares.

apnews.com › article › trump-israel-gaza-netanyahuTrump urges Israel to 'finish up' its Gaza offensive and ...

Mar 25, 2024 · By ADRIANA GOMEZ LICON. Updated 1:48 PM PDT, March 25, 2024. Former President Donald Trump said he would have responded the same way as Israel did after the Oct. 7

So as a former president and one running for office, he clearly states whose side he is on. He just needs the votes.

Last edited:
As much disdain I have for these retarded kids that don't even understand what they're "striving for" with this pathetic display, I find it odd that Seinfeld kinda recently said he didn't want to be in a college setting like that after calling out PC BS, right?
Why was he there?
:dunno:

So attacking them was fucking stupid. And stupid people have to live with the consequences of their stupidity.
Hamas did it because they felt they would keep them in power no I think. But remember people in Israel and conservatives like Charlie Kirk suggest that the IDF may have given us standdown order to allow October 7 to occur. How does it make sense in the most monitored area in the world that the October 7 attack would occur? There’s a lot of issues with that thing obv a number of Palestinians committed crimes on that day. But there’s all sorts of questions as to who was most responsible for the Israeli casualties ie how much of it was from friendly fire from the IDF answering to the initial attack.

But the main point here is this is not a war. Palestine has no operational military. Another words they simply don’t have tanks or an Air Force to conduct counterstrikes. Nobody is sending in an attack against Tel Aviv. So when you hear people say, Israel is defending itself or there’s a war going on. It is gaslighting from the media. They should know better.

According to one poll 10% of Palestinians support Hamas

Ron Paul suggests that Hamas was created for and maintained by Israel as a political stunt.

Sucks to be you.

I'm tired of explaining the situation in the ME to people who've never even been there Iike I have.
Up to you you just can’t provide a valid response other than personal tax and meeting language. Doesn’t matter it’s the Internet people making their message from behind the computer screen.

I’ve been through a lot of my life overcoming a wheelchair and also I’ve traveled to the other side of world and can see that in many ways the USA has a dump today. In part because of our media and government making Israel Palestine an American issue when it has nothing to do with us. What is going on over There has no effect on the every day working Americans same with the war in Ukraine.

Now there is no reason for personal attacks over a disagreement about one topic Israel- Palestine. It seems like we both support Donald Trump and criticize left-wing politics.

So because Israel is big and bad they're supposed to allow their neighbors to murder their citizens?

The only thing a Muslim understands is strength. If they kill one of yours then you obliterate them.
No, the Key issue is Israel is going to do whatever it wants …it already is. Nobody is restraining them. It’s up to Israel to do what it wants and the rest of the world will judge them like it does with other countries all the time.

The media is gaslighting us. Palestine, unlike Ukraine, does not have a legit military to launch counter attacks. There is no Palestinian Air Force there is no Palestinian Navy. It’s a totally one-sided situation when it comes to the Israel Palestine conflict.

But it should not be an American policy to get involved in that situation. That’s the big problem. Same with US involvement in Ukraine.

In civilized areas of the world like in Singapore, where there is no left-wing fanaticism or crime issues they don’t have protests about Israel or Palestine like we do. And so largely it’s the fault of the American media and government for hyping up the Israel Palestine situation when they should be talking about poverty in America and how to bring back the American middle class.

There’s a lot more nuance to the issue. Remember when I ran launched their drones against Israel, and everybody knew it was coming in advance, including Israel, Jordan and Saudi Arabia played a role in intercepting those drones. This day and age Israel has Muslim allies. They’re no longer “surrounded by enemies”. It’s no longer the 1960s. Israel hasn’t faced a real military in a long time.

Many of the Muslim and Jewish protesters in the USA against Israel are left-wing pot smokers. Hardly the type of “Nazis” we would think of from the World War II era.

It’s a very interesting issue because the pro Palestinian protest in the USA are left-wing their inclusive of LGBT and BLM elements. Hardly the type of people that would be welcomed by traditional Arab Christians and Muslims who oppose Israel. Frankly it seems like Arab nationalism in other words opposition to Israel is dead… and may have died sometime in the late 20th century or after the Ba’ath party was removed in Iraq in 2003

There’s a lot more nuance to the issue. Remember when I ran launched their drones against Israel, and everybody knew it was coming in advance, including Israel, Jordan and Saudi Arabia played a role in intercepting those drones. This day and age Israel has Muslim allies. They’re no longer “surrounded by enemies”. It’s no longer the 1960s. Israel hasn’t faced a real military in a long time.

Many of the Muslim and Jewish protesters in the USA against Israel are left-wing pot smokers. Hardly the type of “Nazis” we would think of from the World War II era.

It’s a very interesting issue because the pro Palestinian protest in the USA are left-wing their inclusive of LGBT and BLM elements. Hardly the type of people that would be welcomed by traditional Arab Christians and Muslims who oppose Israel. Frankly it seems like Arab nationalism in other words opposition to Israel is dead… and may have died sometime in the late 20th century or after the Ba’ath party was removed in Iraq in 2003
It appears that English is a second language to you..

I see no reason why Israel must constantly live in fear while weaker neighbors that surround then keep shooting at them.

Best solution is if they shoot rockets into settlements, bomb the bloody shit out of the source. They target civilians so anything goes. :iagree:

Hamas did it because they felt they would keep them in power no I think. But remember people in Israel and conservatives like Charlie Kirk suggest that the IDF may have given us standdown order to allow October 7 to occur. How does it make sense in the most monitored area in the world that the October 7 attack would occur? There’s a lot of issues with that thing obv a number of Palestinians committed crimes on that day. But there’s all sorts of questions as to who was most responsible for the Israeli casualties ie how much of it was from friendly fire from the IDF answering to the initial attack.

But the main point here is this is not a war. Palestine has no operational military. Another words they simply don’t have tanks or an Air Force to conduct counterstrikes. Nobody is sending in an attack against Tel Aviv. So when you hear people say, Israel is defending itself or there’s a war going on. It is gaslighting from the media. They should know better.

According to one poll 10% of Palestinians support Hamas

Ron Paul suggests that Hamas was created for and maintained by Israel as a political stunt.
Doesn’t matter if they caught Israel on a slack day or off guard or whatever. They caused the retaliation. They did the action all of the results from it are the fault of Hamas. Blaming anyone else is ridiculous.

They have a lot of military gear so yes they have an army and all of them need to die. The fact they can’t mount a counter strike is irrelevant. They are receiving the counter strike and earned every bit of it.

You read that poll wrong, only about 10% DONT support Hamas.

Once Ron Paul ventures away from taxes and the fed tune him out.

As much disdain I have for these retarded kids that don't even understand what they're "striving for" with this pathetic display, I find it odd that Seinfeld kinda recently said he didn't want to be in a college setting like that after calling out PC BS, right?
Why was he there?
:dunno:

He has a kid that goes there.

Doesn’t matter if they caught Israel on a slack day or off guard or whatever. They caused the retaliation. They did the action all of the results from it are the fault of Hamas. Blaming anyone else is ridiculous.

They have a lot of military gear so yes they have an army and all of them need to die. The fact they can’t mount a counter strike is irrelevant. They are receiving the counter strike and earned every bit of it.

You read that poll wrong, only about 10% DONT support Hamas.

Once Ron Paul ventures away from taxes and the fed tune him out.
The poll said 10 percent of Palestinians support Hamas

I think Israel has a right to exist

I’m criticizing the gaslighting by the media. For their invalid statements, such as the idea that Israel is facing a existential crisis which they’re clearly not. Or Israel is facing another holocaust which is really an insult to the victims of the holocaust committed by the third Reich.

Because clearly Hamas is incapable of destroying Israel they don’t have the necessary military forces like a proper air force to do so or any tanks. They don’t even have one tank.

If Hamas has an army It’s one of the weakest ones on the planet. It’s not a conventional war. It’s not a war between Israel and Hamas..

what occurred on October 7 whether it was a false flag or terror attack It should’ve never been allowed happen in the most monitored area in the world. And there’s questions about what occurred on that day. But even before October 7, the conflict goes way back many years.

Whether I criticize Israel or not, regardless of the actions of the pro Palestine protesters in America, they have zero effect on Israel’s ability to wage a military operation in Gaza. Nobody in the world is doing anything to stop it. It’s not like turkey or Iran has sent their army to Tel Aviv

Well my issue is two things. I don’t think that the USA should be involved in the Israel Palestine conflict , and the American media for gaslighting us.

Most have no problem with Israels right to exist, or defend themselves Frank

The issue gets complex with their methods to do so

For ex., Israel expects the USofA to defend them, after making enemies with just about every country around them

If we don't, they may not exist.....

~S~

Forum List

Back