Only TWO MORE DAYS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am so excited to finally have a real President that loves America, her people and has ALWAYS felt proud of her!

iu

iu

Only TWO MORE DAYS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

yesyes yesssssssssssssssss:banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Apparently you enjoyed Obamas last press conference quote a lot.
I didn't even know he had one. lol
Well, you didnt miss nothing.

Summary: "I am the greatest, we should amend the Constitution to let me run again. Trump is a goofball set on us by Russia to destroy America. Pardoning Manning was an act of universal peace and should get me a third Nobel Prize...a second prize I mean."

Summary: "I am the greatest, we should amend the Constitution to let me run again. Trump is a goofball set on us by Russia to destroy America. Pardoning Manning was an act of universal peace and should get me a third Nobel Prize...a second prize I mean."
Nope, he never said that...

Well, I did use a little paraphrasing, but that was the essence of it if you read between the lines.

:p

Well, I did use a little paraphrasing, but that was the essence of it if you read between the lines.

:p
Trumpet uses the same type of delivery, or have you never noticed?

Obi-wan-obama already has a few job prospects lined up:thup:

hqdefault.jpg

EIGHT LONG YEARS OF THE WORST PRESIDENT AMERICA HAS HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH IS COMING TO AN END! WHAT A FREAKING RELIEF!!

Forum List

Back