Letitia James Celebrates Two Wins in One Week!!!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
If I were in a court where she was prosecuting me, I'd be very worried. This woman is good at her Job. She's on a roll.

New York Attorney General Letitia James celebrated a second win in the past seven days when she announced a $100,000 payout from a landscaping supply company.

James, who is most known for the civil fraud suit that she brought against former President Donald Trump, had successes in two separate cases this week.

Letitia mes two wins.png

If I were in a court where she was prosecuting me, I'd be very worried. This woman is good at her Job. She's on a roll.

New York Attorney General Letitia James celebrated a second win in the past seven days when she announced a $100,000 payout from a landscaping supply company.

James, who is most known for the civil fraud suit that she brought against former President Donald Trump, had successes in two separate cases this week.

View attachment 931606
That’s awesome!

No wonder they have no time to prosecute illegal amend who rape and murder college girls.

It’s those damned landscape suppliers that are the real dangerous criminals!

That’s awesome!

No wonder they have no time to prosecute illegal amend who rape and murder college girls.

It’s those damned landscape suppliers that are the real dangerous criminals!
It's okay. NYC and NY State are safer than they've been in decades.

I believe NYC had something like 2,000 murders a year back in 70s/80s

View attachment 931606
It's nice to see her smiling, she usually looks so stern, but understandably so.

View attachment 931606
Imagine if she was a real visionary creating work for hundreds of thousands of people. Instead, she is of the village. Live for today. The same as so many before her only a different hue with now massive state, local, city and federal governments. It's like the stone age controlling the modern advanced age.

View attachment 931606
A win for this witch is a loss for America.

Imagine if she was a real visionary creating work for hundreds of thousands of people. Instead, she is of the village. Live for today. The same as so many before her only a different hue with now massive state, local, city and federal governments. It's like the stone age controlling the modern advanced age.
So triggered!
:auiqs.jpg:

So, loving you Progs. Pure vengeance. And all I have to do is be a conductor of the orchestra like all of the Prog controlled media/entertainer shills. I just know it is wrong and try to tell you. Keep it up.
Vengeance?

Trump, allies make clear he wants revenge in second term​

Published: Apr. 12, 2024

View attachment 931606

Forum List

Back