One in Seven New Marriages Interracial

But huey, joyce, 52nd, yidnar, pho_king, and salt are all scared of women of any 'race.'

Last edited:
14.6% of new marriages last year were between people from different races/ethnicities. That's double the number of interracial marriages that occurred in 1980.

One-in-Seven New U.S. Marriages is Interracial or Interethnic | Pew Social & Demographic Trends
97% percent of blacks still prefer to marry other blacks!
So you whites with your interracial hopes are all wrong.
The numbers are not accurrate.

yeah, but 88% of fat white chicks want to marry black men, and all black men love the fat white bitches us whites typically shun.

Fact:88% of fat white bitches want black men. Fact: 12% of fat white bitches are lesbian.

Paris Jackson, sans makeup.

parisjackson.jpg

I guess those black lines on her eyelids just occur naturally? Seriously cupcake. Find a new hobby.

as a child of interracial marriages I will tell you it is HORRIBLE. I would think it is beautiful when I was a child but the tension between the races is horrible...the parents end up hating the child.

as a child of interracial marriages I will tell you it is HORRIBLE. I would think it is beautiful when I was a child but the tension between the races is horrible...the parents end up hating the child.

You're full of shit.

But huey, joyce, 52nd, yidnar, pho_king, and salt are all scared of women of any 'race.'
Dont put my name in your gross post,I have been married to the same woman for 34 years,and we are still in love with each other.:clap2:

Untrue. I love my chocolatey sisters. And the ones that taste like chimichangas. Also the ones that split sideways. They are all pink on the inside.

Paris Jackson, like all the children purportedly born to Michael Jackson, are white. How much damage was done to these white kids hearing all their lives that they were black might be incalculable.

Paris Jackson, like all the children purportedly born to Michael Jackson, are white. How much damage was done to these white kids hearing all their lives that they were black might be incalculable.

What do you mean by that? kids are lied to about who their parents are all the time.

Is interracial automatically assumed to be black/white? Where does that come from? Some type of racial egotism.

Interracial encompasses all races, even races other than black or white! It means hispanics marrying Chinese, or a male-less Japanese girl bagging an Indian husband.

With the loss of sexuality among Japanese men and abortion rendering much of India without women, Japanese/Indian marriages are quite popular and reasonable solution. They are still considered interracial marriages.

Of course, interracial is not just Black and White.

What do you mean by that? kids are lied to about who their parents are all the time.

But seldom lied to about what race they are.

I'm reminded of Steve Martin in The Jerk saying "I was born a poor black child".

What's happening now in the Jackson family. Now that the estate is solvent, they are fighting over money claiming that Michael Jackson's Will was a total fraud. Watch and see if they don't try to do those white kids out of their "inheritance". They were never adopted. They have no Jackson DNA. Now that Michael is gone, his brothers and sisters will simply claim that putting his name on the birth certificate was with the intent to defraud him. Surely these kids aren't total dolts. They must know by now they aren't black kids. Michael was never really their father. I hope that doctor is ready to start supporting these kids because the Jackson family is getting ready to throw them out.

I'm reminded of Steve Martin in The Jerk saying "I was born a poor black child".

What's happening now in the Jackson family. Now that the estate is solvent, they are fighting over money claiming that Michael Jackson's Will was a total fraud. Watch and see if they don't try to do those white kids out of their "inheritance". They were never adopted. They have no Jackson DNA. Now that Michael is gone, his brothers and sisters will simply claim that putting his name on the birth certificate was with the intent to defraud him. Surely these kids aren't total dolts. They must know by now they aren't black kids. Michael was never really their father. I hope that doctor is ready to start supporting these kids because the Jackson family is getting ready to throw them out.

Hmm that situation is quite strange and not the norm, I thought the Jacksons were going to take care of these kids regardless?

Hmm that situation is quite strange and not the norm, I thought the Jacksons were going to take care of these kids regardless?

Right after Michael Jackson died that was what they said. Now Grandma abandoned the kids and ran off to Arizona to meditate without telling anyone. A cousin has temporary custody and the brothers and sisters are trying to get the whole Will overturned. Janet whacked Paris across the face during an argument and the whole happy family thing looks like it's falling apart.

I never thought that this family would stand by those children who really don't have a drop of Jackson blood in them. Now that money is involved, the kids are just interlopers and white interlopers at that.

Right after Michael Jackson died that was what they said. Now Grandma abandoned the kids and ran off to Arizona to meditate without telling anyone. A cousin has temporary custody and the brothers and sisters are trying to get the whole Will overturned. Janet whacked Paris across the face during an argument and the whole happy family thing looks like it's falling apart.

I never thought that this family would stand by those children who really don't have a drop of Jackson blood in them. Now that money is involved, the kids are just interlopers and white interlopers at that.

Where is their mother in all this? isnt their mother Elvis Presley's daughter?

No. The mother of two of the children was the secretary or nurse of the doctor who is the children's father, Debbie Row. She had relinquished all rights to the children before they were born. Picture at link.

My life as the mother of Michael Jackson's children, by Debbie Rowe | Mail Online

No one knows who the mother of the third child is.

No. The mother of two of the children was the secretary or nurse of the doctor who is the children's father, Debbie Row. She had relinquished all rights to the children before they were born. Picture at link.

My life as the mother of Michael Jackson's children, by Debbie Rowe | Mail Online

No one knows who the mother of the third child is.

This is actually quite creepy, where the fuck did these kids come from? any normal person with kids they can't account for get them stripped away, celebrities can have whatever kids they want I guess.

Forum List

Back