One in Seven New Marriages Interracial

Love conquers all.

awsome.

this world may just end up OK

The faces of the future:

379564_10150530116946096_626271095_10861921_857560475_n.jpg

(those are my kids)

Cute kids, no Im not just being nice

You will have to swallow that we are a melting pot and some beautiful melting is going on

14.6% of new marriages last year were between people from different races/ethnicities. That's double the number of interracial marriages that occurred in 1980.

One-in-Seven New U.S. Marriages is Interracial or Interethnic | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

"Time marches on." I see this trend as a good thing.

Me too.

Dilution of the races can only be a good thing.

One less thing for us humanoids to be pitted against each other over.

What kind of fecal matter does an individual have to have inside his skull to "celebrate" the demise of the white race in America??

Universally recognised as one of the most good-looking among the human subspecies.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

So what? Why is this such a big deal, love and devotion knows no racial or religious barrier.

14.6% of new marriages last year were between people from different races/ethnicities. That's double the number of interracial marriages that occurred in 1980.

One-in-Seven New U.S. Marriages is Interracial or Interethnic | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

Me too.

Sure dilution of the races is good?, you just end up with a mongrel smorgasboard race
of people with no true culture or heriatge. No , thanks mr and mrs white liberal homo's
and lesbos!, anything goes.!

Me too.

Sure dilution of the races is good?, you just end up with a mongrel smorgasboard race
of people with no true culture or heriatge. No , thanks mr and mrs white liberal homo's
and lesbos!, anything goes.!

You shouldn't try to use words you don't understand, coward.

Yet if everyone becomes the same shade of brown, what happens to the diversity that's supposedly "our greatest strength"?

Diversity is only a matter of skin color to you? Multicultural families somehow create less diversity?

A poster said that "we're all going to be one big brown nation", i.e., the race-mixing will eventually "smooth out" all racial differences.

But then, of course, we're back to just one race.

And the original "problem" with America, according to the left, is that it's just one race, whites. And having all the yellows and browns and blacks is good because it "mixes it up."

See how you can't have it both ways?

You can't on the one hand celebrate race-mixing as an eliminator of racial differences and at the same time celebrate "diversity", that is, the co-existence of multiple racial groups.

UNLESS, of course, the real purpose of "diversity" means not simply a mix of races, but the elimination of the white race.

Then it all makes perfect sense.

And the original "problem" with America, according to the left, is that it's just one race, whites.

That has never been the problem because that has never been the case. Only racist idiots like you want to fantasize about such a situation that has never existed here.

A poster said that "we're all going to be one big brown nation", i.e., the race-mixing will eventually "smooth out" all racial differences.

The beautiful mixing of the world leads to all kinds of new cultures...the French and American residents of New Orleans mixing with the Africans created the Creoles. The French settlers from Canada who were booted out by the British went to Louisiana and mixed with the natives there and became Cajuns.

The Germanic tribes of Europe migrated south into Italy, mixing all the way, and entirely changing where they went.

The Spanish invaded Central America and mixed with the locals and created the Mexicans and Guatemalans and Salvadorans.

This is how history has ALWAYS worked. It's only the throwback morons who think of this as terrifying.

Despite the statements of national disputes, this indicates we actually like each other more than we did 30 decades ago. Although, I don't believe this research looks at whether this sensation carries on after wedding.

Forum List

Back