One in Seven New Marriages Interracial

I think this is great news, but I am going to go un-PC here. The reason for the increase is because Latinos and especially Asians don't that the racism and hatred for whites and African Americans do.

Surrogacy isn't illegal.

Oh I guess that might be what they did, but still wierd all around.

What was weird was Michael Jackson claiming the kids were his, and they were half black. And, no one ever said "WHA!" I know a lot of hollywoodites are adopting African orphans, but no one ever says they are white babies. The Jacksons have always been a greedy bunch. Now there won't be any controls on them grabbing whatever they can.

I think this is great news, but I am going to go un-PC here. The reason for the increase is because Latinos and especially Asians don't that the racism and hatred for whites and African Americans do.

There has been an increase in Black/White couplings in the US, I am proof of that.:eusa_angel:

Is interracial automatically assumed to be black/white? Where does that come from? Some type of racial egotism.

Interracial encompasses all races, even races other than black or white! It means hispanics marrying Chinese, or a male-less Japanese girl bagging an Indian husband.

With the loss of sexuality among Japanese men and abortion rendering much of India without women, Japanese/Indian marriages are quite popular and reasonable solution. They are still considered interracial marriages.

Of course, interracial is not just Black and White.

And of course katz was just talking out her ass again anyway.

Another 50 to 75 years we are gonna be one big brown nation. Then people will find something else to hate on.

It will never happen, I know to many blacks that say they would never marry outside the black race, and there are many whites who feel the same also.
You people need to stop your wish full thinking.!

Another 50 to 75 years we are gonna be one big brown nation. Then people will find something else to hate on.

It will never happen, I know to many blacks that say they would never marry outside the black race, and there are many whites who feel the same also.

People change faggot, I know 2 Black men from the Military who said the same thing and they are now married to white women.

People change faggot, I know 2 Black men from the Military who said the same thing and they are now married to white women.

Well , I hope blacks continue to marry other blacks, we don't need to marry white poeple.
They have nothing to offer the black race. The white race is a dead end race.
Who needs their white genes, sure as hell not the black race!

Why do black people think they are the only non-white people on the planet? Especially African Americans, it's almost like they don't realize they are disappearing at a truly remarkable rate.

Well , I hope blacks continue to marry other blacks, we don't need to marry white poeple.

Such a racist douche bag you are.

You're still an idiot, I see.

White genes do raise your IQ.

Problem is, black genes lower ours.

Why do black people think they are the only non-white people on the planet? Especially African Americans, it's almost like they don't realize they are disappearing at a truly remarkable rate.

Who in the world said that?:confused:

katz has a habit of talking out of her ass without the first clue what she is really saying.

Every time you engage in a personal attack I know that you are trying to bait into some kind of attention getting device. Most of the time you are successful in getting people to pay attention to you. The people you have tried to bait are as follows: Moonglow, Buford, Oohpoopahdoo, Tinydancer, GHook93, Dante, Jake Starkey, Huggy, Catzmeow, 52nd Street, Big Fitz, Bobgnote, Righwinger, Blimpo, Hatinring, There4eyem, Jack 113, Bloodline, Lil ol lady. Sometimes you are actually successful.

This is what you do. Look at that list of people you have harassed trying to sucker into making your sad little life meaningful. It might also be because you would so very much like to participate in a discussion, but just don't have the mental knowledge or capability to actually join. All you can do is scream and stamp your feet. The way to deal with such an infantile mind is the way you might deal with a crying baby. Ignore them, leave them in their room, and they will fall asleep and take their nap.

Forum List

Back