Once again austerity fails

She's just mental from what i can tell. She posts these types of things without even trying to commit to a conservation based on their merit, then flies off about republicans and failed and ideas the economic crash. Saying the same shit over and over.

Alright, Im not gonna waste any more time reading TMs threads.

Mental does not even scratch the surface of what liematters pathology is. She is more about amusement value for the site now. Ya cant buy her kind of entertaining anywhere.

They have to get Italy moving instead of shrinking or they WILL NEVER pay the bills.

GET IT!

So then they should cut taxes, regualtion and entice venture to create jobs to get people working. That is a start. But that also takes time and governments dont get to the point of austerity measures because they have revenue lying around. The government is broke and in debt. Spending beyond their means.

GET IT!!!!

:thup:

The right wants to cut spending and taxes.

that is double stupid

why you guys lying about what Italy did?

because lies are all you have

lies dont make it in the real world.

your lies got us into this mess

Your right leaning ideas crashed the economy and republicans have increased the debt more every time they are elected

And, they've been very open about planning to send more jobs overseas, raise taxes on small businesses and on individuals.

I haven't seen even one pub/pot say they would invest in their own country. AND, they consistently filibuster against any bill that would put money back into the US. They have filibustered against investing in US infrastructure because it would increase jobs. There is no reason to believe they would suddenly be in favor of jobs for Americans if Mittens is elected. Plenty of reason to believe they would continue to fight creating US jobs.

Mittens investments are in foreign countries and foreign banks. If he's elected, he and his 1% cronies will want to increase their own money, which means, more foreign investments.

(I read a couple of rw posts - more trolling and insults because they know you're right. If all they can do is troll, ignore them.)

That's what Obamacare is doing and the Dems own it lock, stock and barrel.

We were told that the stimuless was suppose to go towards those shovel ready infrastructure jobs ... until we were told there are no shovel ready infrastructure jobs. Ooops.

And? I'd love to get a gander at Reid and Pelsoi's investment portfolios cause I'm sure they'd never, ever have foreign investments. :rolleyes:

The government doesn't need more taxes. It needs more revenue. Revenue and taxes are not the same thing.

They cut spending.

they evern raised some taxes.

You fools want to cut spending and cut taxes too.

That means shrinking economy and less money to pay the bills.

your double stupid

Forum List

Back