Once again austerity fails

Reading this thread reminds me of how truely stupid left wingers are. Blaming austerity for the contraction is like shooting yourself in the foot, and then blaming the stitches for the scar.

You guys are too stupid to be voting in my country.

what a great commitment to democracy.

You are too dishonest to vote intelligently

and your too dishonest to answer a question honestly.....

why do you hate honesty?.....

Reading this thread reminds me of how truely stupid left wingers are. Blaming austerity for the contraction is like shooting yourself in the foot, and then blaming the stitches for the scar.

You guys are too stupid to be voting in my country.

what a great commitment to democracy.

You are too dishonest to vote intelligently

and your too dishonest to answer a question honestly.....

why do you hate honesty?.....

she just hates. ..... simple as that.

why you guys lying about what Italy did?

because lies are all you have

Your problem is that you read a report about Italy's debt and then parrot your views without any understanding whatsoever of why and how Italy got into this predicament. Some facts for you:

Italy is in trouble now because its economy is so weak Nothing new there. Average annual growth has been stagnating at 0.75% for the past fifteen or sixteen years. With a current national debt of 1.9 trillion Euros, a staggering 119% of GDP, that is way below the interest rate of around 7% they now have to pay on borrowing. To put that into context Germany pays an interest rate of 1.9%

Also, as in Greece and Spain, wage levels have increased at such a rate as to make them uncompetitive with their eurozone counterparts in northern Europe. Whilst this remains the case, their economy will weaken even more.

No wonder the markets have lost confidence in Italy's economic prospects. Their debt is looking more and more unsustainable. Who wants to lend to a country who may not be able to repay its debts!

So, since you position yourself as some sort of expert on the subject perhaps you would like to tell us what the Italian government should do, given this scenario. I won't hold my breath though.

why you guys lying about what Italy did?

because lies are all you have

Your problem is that you read a report about Italy's debt and then parrot your views without any understanding whatsoever of why and how Italy got into this predicament. Some facts for you:

Italy is in trouble now because its economy is so weak Nothing new there. Average annual growth has been stagnating at 0.75% for the past fifteen or sixteen years. With a current national debt of 1.9 trillion Euros, a staggering 119% of GDP, that is way below the interest rate of around 7% they now have to pay on borrowing. To put that into context Germany pays an interest rate of 1.9%

Also, as in Greece and Spain, wage levels have increased at such a rate as to make them uncompetitive with their eurozone counterparts in northern Europe. Whilst this remains the case, their economy will weaken even more.

No wonder the markets have lost confidence in Italy's economic prospects. Their debt is looking more and more unsustainable. Who wants to lend to a country who may not be able to repay its debts!

So, since you position yourself as some sort of expert on the subject perhaps you would like to tell us what the Italian government should do, given this scenario. I won't hold my breath though.

It's really kind of you to try and explain it to TruthMocker, Col, but she is so far up Obama's ass that she lost that slight grasp on reality that she once may have had.

dear idiots,

the austerity they have employed to FIX the problem is not working.

why are you pretending this is about how they got into the mess?

Austerity is tanking their economy

BBC News - Stock markets gain after Italy austerity vote

11 November 2011 Last updated at 16:37 ET Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

ShareFacebookTwitter.Stock markets gain after Italy austerity vote
DataLast Updated at 15:51 ET

Stock markets have risen after Italy's senate voted to adopt a package of austerity measures

Last edited:
dear idiots,

the austerity they have employed to FIX the problem is not working.

why are you pretending this is about how they got into the mess?

Austerity is tanking their economy

They arent actually cutting spending. They arent allowing the people to keep more of their money. They are taking more and borrowing as always.

Of course that isnt going to work. It's insane to think you can borrow and borrow and destroy the economy and that somehow its all going to be magically good.

Blaming their problem on austerity is like shooting yourself in the foot, and then blaming the stitches for the scar.

But you probably aren't smart enough to understand that analogy.

I know I know you will just lie some more and call me a few more names.

Its what fucking brain washed idiots do

They called it austerity.

they did cut you lying sacks of shit.

Forum List

Back