On Anti-Semitism...

who says brown eyes see better? ------I cannot think of a reason why----other than POSSIBLY that brown eyed people are more protected from sun damage to the retina I believe----but am not sure----that blue eyed people are more likely to have "color blindness" ------not because the iris is blue----but some sort of genetic linkages to the --alleles for blue eyes--or non alleles----and----those for color blindness do not quote me I am not at all sure

Left handed people are superior

Yah I never heard that brown eyed people see better...I have brown eyes and can't see clearly after 10 feet I use prescription glasses..
You also get brown nose all the time. And we all know why that is.

"You Chaldean?" LOL

who says brown eyes see better? ------I cannot think of a reason why----other than POSSIBLY that brown eyed people are more protected from sun damage to the retina I believe----but am not sure----that blue eyed people are more likely to have "color blindness" ------not because the iris is blue----but some sort of genetic linkages to the --alleles for blue eyes--or non alleles----and----those for color blindness do not quote me I am not at all sure

Left handed people have a ahorter life span though. Something like 5 to 10 yers shorter than right handed.

I would never shake the hand of a Muslim like "Because", because, you know, that's the hand they insert up their butts to wipe after they poop. Besides, I'd have to count the fingers on my hand to make sure they're still there.

""You Chaldean?!" ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Yah I never heard that brown eyed people see better...I have brown eyes and can't see clearly after 10 feet I use prescription glasses..
You also get brown nose all the time. And we all know why that is.

"You Chaldean?" LOL

Im white in skin color

israelis-not-welcome.jpg

Does this woman even have a connection to Israel? Do you know anybody or have ancestry to Israel? What makes you think you have more of a right on this issue than me? I actually have connections to that land

to whom are you addressing you idiot remark "because"?? I have connetions to the city where the stinking carcass of the rapist pig was planted that are far more established than any follower of that dog can claim

to whom are you addressing you idiot remark "because"?? I have connetions to the city where the stinking carcass of the rapist pig was planted that are far more established than any follower of that dog can claim

I'm asking Jillian and I said Israel....and see how anti Semitic your statement was? Jiliian will never cry about that hating muslims is okay for her

I'm asking Jillian and I said Israel....and see how anti Semitic your statement was? Jiliian will never cry about that hating muslims is okay for her

Because dear----reread that which you wrote----and try to fix it so it is a reasonable sentence. As you have written your statement, it makes no sense

Because dear----reread that which you wrote----and try to fix it so it is a reasonable sentence. As you have written your statement, it makes no sense

I said what makes Jillian have more of a right in the Israeli palestian issue then me? I have connections to that land I have a right to speak....she calls me anti Semite but I'm not the one posting threads about Jews..those are others

Roudy day and night is calling me a Muslim dog but when has Jiliian ever condemned that? Never

Roudy day and night is calling me a Muslim dog but when has Jiliian ever condemned that? Never

"because" muslims have been calling jews "dogs" since the time of the rapist pig of arabia when do you ever condemn THAT? When the IMAM pig in your mosque farts out the filth in the koran about jews being descended from pigs and monkeys ---do you stand up and object? Try not to lie -----I have been there

"because" muslims have been calling jews "dogs" since the time of the rapist pig of arabia when do you ever condemn THAT? When the IMAM pig in your mosque farts out the filth in the koran about jews being descended from pigs and monkeys ---do you stand up and object? Try not to lie -----I have been there

Are you saying its ok for him to call me a dog? It has nothing to do Islam, the term dog is used in Arabic language to refer to people

Are you saying its ok for him to call me a dog? It has nothing to do Islam, the term dog is used in Arabic language to refer to people

I agree with you MUHUMMAD WAS A KHALB and his sharmootah daughter fatima was a KHALBAH I am delighted that you consider it ok for people to refer to muslim men and women as KHALB AND KHALBAH since they are. ATTENTION POSTERS---do not refer to "because" as "dog" instead write "KHALB" and feel free to refer to all muslim women as Khalbah as per "because"

Left handed people have a ahorter life span though. Something like 5 to 10 yers shorter than right handed.

I would never shake the hand of a Muslim like "Because", because, you know, that's the hand they insert up their butts to wipe after they poop. Besides, I'd have to count the fingers on my hand to make sure they're still there.

""You Chaldean?!" ha ha ha.
Most Iraqi minorities have light skin color. that's because they are older (as in more ancient and purer) than the Muslim invaders.

Last edited:
Does this woman even have a connection to Israel? Do you know anybody or have ancestry to Israel? What makes you think you have more of a right on this issue than me? I actually have connections to that land
That doesn't make you NOT an anti Semite, you fucking idiot. Actually, you're a typical Arab Khara kalb garbage anti Semite off the streets of some Muslim shithole. It's all Jew hate and vomit that comes out of you guys.

Forum List

Back