OMG TBN blatantly teaching Luciferianism now.

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Saw a broadcast on TBN discussing the light of afterlife, & Physical light as having a concious and a global conciousness God source at that.
=luciferianism the belief that god is the mystical rays of light between the sun & earth, a belief of the Hanotzrim/Nazarenes which was shared by the many mystery religions sun cults.
Hence why believers point their palms up towards the sun to absorb this luciferous god's rays.

Rmember it was Paul and constantine that said their visitaion of a phosphorus(luciferous) light called itself Jesus. It was this Luciferous image that claimed itself Lucifer in Rev 22:16.
When it spoke like Lucifer(lifting himself higher then God) many of his apostles and followers stoped following him -John 6:66
When TBN blatantly teaches Luciferianism, will the flock notice & do the same and leave?

Saw a broadcast on TBN discussing the light of afterlife, & Physical light as having a concious and a global conciousness God source at that.
=luciferianism the belief that god is the mystical rays of light between the sun & earth, a belief of the Hanotzrim/Nazarenes which was shared by the many mystery religions sun cults.
Hence why believers point their palms up towards the sun to absorb this luciferous god's rays.

Rmember it was Paul and constantine that said their visitaion of a phosphorus(luciferous) light called itself Jesus. It was this Luciferous image that claimed itself Lucifer in Rev 22:16.
When it spoke like Lucifer(lifting himself higher then God) many of his apostles and followers stoped following him -John 6:66
When TBN blatantly teaches Luciferianism, will the flock notice & do the same and leave?
What version of the Bible did you get John 6:66 from?

KJV and NIV of the
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666

Moses faced shined so much he had to wear a veil. I realize your a star cult, but we live in the Sun of Righteousness.

PS: Stay away from TBN, crazy people on there.

I that light thing a Eastern Orhtho Idea. I recall seeing pictures of CONSTANTINE----getting his divine revelation----in the form of a VERY BRIGHT mass of light-----with a cross visible within.
Did those pictures depict a legend about Constantine is his
"enlightenment"?

Moses faced shined so much he had to wear a veil. I realize your a star cult, but we live in the Sun of Righteousness..

who is a star cult? Mithaism too? Zoroastrians are into stars

Moses faced shined so much he had to wear a veil. I realize your a star cult, but we live in the Sun of Righteousness..

Hebrews worship the night sky, stars and moon, dark dwellers, we dwell in the light of day as we have nothing to hide.

from Penelope>>>
Hebrews worship the night sky, stars and moon, dark dwellers, we dwell in the light of day as we have nothing to hide.

oh. You got a sample of that prayer in Hebrew? I never
saw it. -------how does it go-----just tell me the translation.
The worshippers of the sky and stars and moon live
in dark places so they can see the nite sky more brightly?
That would work. Any special activities, songs or dances
associated with the worship of the night sky----is that
the origin of the STARDUST BALLROOM?

from Penelope>>>

Penelope? did you forget that YOU introduced this worship the stars thing? ------you are so educated----having "studied"
religions------do you remember the -----THREE MAGI? ----
are they the Hebrew star worshippers to which you refer-------remember La la la la we three kings from orient are,,,,,bearing gifts were traverse afar-------etc etc la la la.
Can you tell us something more about those star gazers?

from Penelope>>>

Penelope? did you forget that YOU introduced this worship the stars thing? ------you are so educated----having "studied"
are they the Hebrew star worshippers to which you refer-------remember La la la la we three kings from orient are,,,,,bearing gifts were traverse afar-------etc etc la la la.

Go to the Jewish encyl and look up star worship. Most of you today are traditional or secular, but you still have your orthodox jews. I mean its obvious nomads were night sky travelers and read the sky signs at night. Can't see much during the day can you, like no one has seen the face of God and lived. Or God told Moses on the mount, wait till I go past and you can see my backside, sundown.

from Penelope>>>

Go to the Jewish encyl and look up star worship. Most of you today are traditional or secular, but you still have your orthodox jews. I mean its obvious nomads were night sky travelers and read the sky signs at night. Can't see much during the day can you, like no one has seen the face of God and lived. Or God told Moses on the mount, wait till I go past and you can see my backside, sundown.

Unlike you---Penelope----I actually read the bible and unlike you, Penelope----I am not stupid. Persons who are nomads are obligatory STAR WORSHIPPERS? ---------what a brilliant statement. In fact the Hebrews were not actually NOMADS------not that it would matter. Your idiot statement rendering all nomads "worshippers of the stars"----is evidence of CONCRETE THINKING-----concrete thinking is associated with both Psychosis and congenital dementia (commonly called mental retardation) Can you simply admit that you have no idea who the three magi were SUPPOSED to be?. What does "seeing the back of G-d" have to do with worshipping stars? It is simply a mystical concept which a person of your limited cognition could never grasp. It does not represent "sundown" Your "logic" is just about as refined as the following comment is "Penelope is a shit worshipper because she deposits her very own shit in a bowl
shaped receptacle filled with water and then SENDS it to her
"god" by letting move down a pipe------to her "god of the cesspool" I will help you with the three magi----they were Zoroastrians who engaged in the sin of AVODAH KOCHAVIM (scholar of religion that you are-----I need not translate)

You may be a bigot, but you're utterly insane to boot...

You may be a bigot, but you're utterly insane to boot...

it seems nuts because it is very esoteric stuff that was floating
around in the Middle east at that time-------- the weird LIVING BLOB OF LIGHT was actually a big issue ------especially in
Persia -------ancient times -----think Persia, Babylon,
Greece, Egypt and a real huge mass of odd religious symbols --------all of the weirdest stuff fascinated the ROMANS
which is how bits and pieces of it landed in the NT and
in the minds of early Christian scholars. VENUS ---is that
very bright star-------well seen in the morning------it fascinated
the ancients ------it is actually pretty

from Penelope>>>

Unlike you---Penelope----I actually read the bible and unlike you, Penelope----I am not stupid. Persons who are nomads are obligatory STAR WORSHIPPERS? ---------what a brilliant statement. In fact the Hebrews were not actually NOMADS------not that it would matter. Your idiot statement rendering all nomads "worshippers of the stars"----is evidence of CONCRETE THINKING-----concrete thinking is associated with both Psychosis and congenital dementia (commonly called mental retardation) Can you simply admit that you have no idea who the three magi were SUPPOSED to be?. What does "seeing the back of G-d" have to do with worshipping stars? It is simply a mystical concept which a person of your limited cognition could never grasp. It does not represent "sundown" Your "logic" is just about as refined as the following comment is "Penelope is a shit worshipper because she deposits her very own shit in a bowl
"god" by letting move down a pipe------to her "god of the cesspool" I will help you with the three magi----they were Zoroastrians who engaged in the sin of AVODAH KOCHAVIM (scholar of religion that you are-----I need not translate)

I have studied the bible but more importantly I've read ancient histories, and if you read the greek writings and authors and Egyptian you will find that most of the OT is Greek Egyptian based. The NT is more Rome.

from Penelope>>>

I have studied the bible but more importantly I've read ancient histories, and if you read the greek writings and authors and Egyptian you will find that most of the OT is Greek Egyptian based. The NT is more Rome.

It is very obvious that you have read nothing but propaganda which purports to use ancient writings as THEIR SOURCES-------try to be honest------I have read both. The OT is not derived from Greek or Egyptian writings------there are very CLEAR REFERENCES to the laws and customs of
MESOPOTAMIA in the OT-------clear references----in fact
mostly in OPPOSITION to the legal codes of Babylon----the
concepts appear side by side in the first book----"genesis"
The NT is very much influenced by ROMAN law and customs and AGENDAS-----but its mysticism comes from Persia
and Greece and Egypt with some Jewish stuff thrown in.
It is true that Christian mysticism is a bit second hand having
been FILTERED thru ROME. The romans were especially
fascinated with the Greeks

around in the Middle east at that time-------- the weird LIVING BLOB OF LIGHT was actually a big issue ------especially in
Greece, Egypt and a real huge mass of odd religious symbols --------all of the weirdest stuff fascinated the ROMANS

Yes, but Christianity as defined by Paul is in no way connected to this. I realize some of the Gnostic cults incorporated mystery religions into Christian beliefs, but the mainstream of Christian thought had nothing to do with the mystery religions. The little mantra of Satan as Jesus is absurdity, that ranting of a madman. I don't believe in Satan or Jesus, thus have no dog in the fight, still the OP is a few slices short of a loaf...

Yes, but Christianity as defined by Paul is in no way connected to this. I realize some of the Gnostic cults incorporated mystery religions into Christian beliefs, but the mainstream of Christian thought had nothing to do with the mystery religions. The little mantra of Satan as Jesus is absurdity, that ranting of a madman. I don't believe in Satan or Jesus, thus have no dog in the fight, still the OP is a few slices short of a loaf...

Paul was jewish (probably a convert)------he defined Christianity as an offshoot of
Judaism ----custom designed for gentile tastes-----with Jesus as it's messiah leader. He tried to adapt it to hellenistic ideas----but
it ended up getting progressively ROMAN with all kinds of baggage getting thrown in ---that's the cults. Nuns are the
vestal virgins and the pope is the PATER FAMILIAS of the whole group and the cardinals are the senators (like cassius and brutus)

Paul was jewish (probably a convert)------he defined Christianity as an offshoot of
Judaism ----custom designed for gentile tastes-----with Jesus as it's messiah leader. He tried to adapt it to hellenistic ideas----but
it ended up getting progressively ROMAN with all kinds of baggage getting thrown in ---that's the cults. Nuns are the
vestal virgins and the pope is the PATER FAMILIAS of the whole group and the cardinals are the senators (like cassius and brutus)

Yes, I agree.

But your analysis is well reasoned and logical. The OP, not so much...

Yes, I agree.

But your analysis is well reasoned and logical. The OP, not so much...

Hashev is fascinated with Milton's PARADISE LOST-------so am I.. One of the best poems I have ever read------I am just
not EMOTIONAL about it

Forum List

Back