History Channel Proves JESUS WAS NOT Jewish

Oh by the way Esmeralda by your opinion then Moses would have been not worth listening to as he had a speech impediment and there are many others who have had similiar defciencies and yet they managed to get their points across... Instead of sweating the small stuff you should be concentrating on the bigger picture..... For example if I came across you and you had spent the whole day getting ready and had thoughtfully chosen a beutifull outfit to wear and I noticed that your shoelace was untied and picked on you because of it wouldnt that be " petty" of me hmmmm.....winking....

Religions are full of myths, e.g. the Noah myth, the Moses myth, etc. More important are the ethical systems they encompass.
At least in a Christian environment you'll be allowed to hold to those views. In a Muslim environment it will be, believe in Allah or be beheaded.

The episode was trying to prove John the Baptist claimed remains as carbon dated at 30ad.
The only Christ figure in the AD era was the One called Theudas by the Jordan dying in 45ad means we have the correct region in accts of John and era.
This AD christ Theudas is said to be Jesus yet the Christ who stole Johns flock also stole his luciferous teachings as seen in the NT and Physical light teachings of the surviving followers of John called the Mandeans. The teachings match up and are not Judaic. The Son of Mary figure of 100bc used for the Image of Jesus was half Roman as his father was Pandera and his cult the Hanotzrim were called offshhot for teaching Egyptian mysticsm and underworld death cult nonsense.
The Nazarenes are supposed to be HaNotzrim, but it is not known if John was of that earlier cult or whether Nazarenes got confused for Hanotzrim due to similar words in Hebrew.
Either way since James is an AD era figure and they swear John is then Theudas is the one they are calling Jesus and Theudas was not teaching pure Judaism, nowhere in Judaism do we teach our God as the mystical luciferous Light rays between the sun and earth. Neither do we teach reverence or salvation in death nor kingdom in death. Which is why Cjristians need us to come out of our k8ngdom in life ideas for sake of rheir adversary and satanic kingdom in death lust. Notice all cultures venerating a kingdom in death have caused humanity to be savages in sending their opponents there. Kings and kingdoms have used the philosophy of death afterlife to get slaves to fight for them, war for them, die for them. It's been used for power grabs and some of rhe most sadistic demented acts known to man. Solve the abusive teachings of death and death cultism and you solve Radical Jihaadism which is but an emulation of what Christianity has already done due to the same teaching of paradise in death.
You are making no sense. History channel speculates a lot.

I agree & said that in my second post in this thread.
I used their episode just as a start to discuss searching the historical figures not the compiled myth. Later I discussed why this is important in regards to John the Baptist. John's devoted followers said to survive as Mandeans, have a very different opinion of the Jesus figure then Christians do

Forum List

Back