Why do you people keep giving thanks to Lucifer?

Hob, how is it that all those hordes of people had the same dream? At one point, Jesus sent out 70 disciples to various locations. Thousands and thousands followed Him. They all dreamed the same dream? At the same time? And were willing to be put to death along with their children over a dream?
Many professed to being the messiah. They were a dime a dozen. We don't remember their names because they all died and became unimportant. Their words passed away.

But then, one came back...

My Words Will Never Pass Away ~ Jesus

Last edited:
Hob, how is it that all those hordes of people had the same dream? At one point, Jesus sent out 70 disciples to various locations. Thousands and thousands followed Him. They all dreamed the same dream? At the same time? And were willing to be put to death along with their children over a dream?
Many professed to being the messiah. They were a dime a dozen. We don't remember their names because they all died and became unimportant. Their words passed away.

First of all they did not all have the same dream or at the same time. You need to read more carefully. Secondly, yes , they were willing to be put to death,not just because of a dream but because they saw and heard Jesus speak with them directly after his death, which confirmed everything he preached about the right way to conform to the divine commands that leads to eternal life, the reward of the righteous, something they already believed in but now had irrefutable proof that Jesus was the only true messiah because, as you said, no one else ever came back.

It wasn't a hard choice to either remain living like lower beasts under brutal roman rule in occupied Judea, or follow Jesus, because he proved beyond any doubt to his thousands of followers that there was life after death for the righteous.

so yeah, they all said FTW, and meant it, over a dream. What about you? You tossed your whole life away worshipping the work of human hands, a violation of divine law, and believing that Jesus is an edible God, an impossibility, without ever hearing a single peep from either God or Jesus in your entire life whether awake in a vision or asleep in a dream.

whats your excuse? The devil made you do it?

Last edited:

you carry your delusion to far ram, no such occurrence ever happened - it is you who is dreaming a dream. and while you are awake.

"Truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."
the closing scene for the religious itinerant was a solemn one they foresaw at their own peril and remained loyal for their beliefs to the end.

Born again Christians do not ever wear the crucifix or have one in their homes, HaShev. We know it is a cursed thing - Jesus Christ was crucified on a tree on a hill at Calvary. He isn't hanging on a cross. Catholics do not understand the history of Baal worship and the Babylonian religion - in their Catholic Romanism. They think it is Christianity but it isn't. You can tell them the history of it but I've found they refuse to believe anything that conflicts with what they have been told because they are taught to obey their priest ( who obeys the Pope) over God and His own Word.

As I told you before, HaShev. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. Not the Babylonian religion known as Catholicism today!

You are a dumbass. Why do you post lies?

Because Lucifer, like those protesting lock downs during a pandemic, believed in freedom rather than the greater good.

Lucifer is the true God of the Republican Party and Trump.

Because Lucifer, like those protesting lock downs during a pandemic, believed in freedom rather than the greater good.

Lucifer is the true God of the Republican Party and Trump.
Don't bring the lock downs into this.
1)they were for 2 weeks to reduce the existance of the Virus in the Country, and for purpose of allowing us to gather necessary protective equipment, supplies, and prevent hospitals from maxing capacity all at one time.
2)it should have killed off the virus if everyone was isolated, therefore only small groups isolated amongst themselves and those necessary workers (food supply etc) should have been the ones at risk. You should have seen social distancing like I saw at the post office before, and without being told, but Brainiac Dem politicians told a dense city to gather and use the Subways, and here we are DeBlasio strikes again.
The isolated people in isolated towns are not at risk when collectively practicing safe social protocols like done in your grocery shopping.
To blanket treat isolated districts like you "should treat dense cities" is not just stupid, but inhumane and fascist in behavior. Not everyone is NY and not everywhere in Georgia should suffer as they are not like Atlanta, there are isolated or beach areas of GA perfectly safe to be open within reason. Therefore to lie and use fascist political motives to control people to do harm to the economy in order to cheat an election so you can avoid prosecution of your party criminals is more Luciferian then those in both parties who inadvertantly worship lucifer by way of being lied and controlled by their churches.
Trading church control who hides political behind the religious mask for Political control who hides that behind activism is still the same abusive system of subversion.

Yes, you worship your own ego and personal freedom over social responsibility and caring for your fellow human being.

Just like Lucifer.

Yes, you worship your own ego and personal freedom over social responsibility and caring for your fellow human being.

Just like Lucifer.
People like you are the reason I couldn't go from one isolated home to another Isolated property to do my lawn (get exercise) where nobody is in contact, unless I went grocery shopping and put myself at risk.
wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

You won't be happy unless everyone dressed like this:
tinfoilhasmatsuit.jpg

Luciferian=worship of the false and fallen prophet and the teachings of mystical phosphorus light (physical light/Baal/Sun worship).

Fact; Luciferous light came to both Paul and Constantine saying it's name was Jesus, the one coming to Constantine told him to conquer using the symbol of the cross which was always the sign of death and destruction prior to it's adoption into the new one world religion Rome had converged and created. Therefore this Luciferous light told him to adopt the mark of the beast (power of destruction and death).

Fact: there were many christ figures so Christians are merely a blanket term for those following a Christ, but in forming the converged Christian religion Rome converged many figures into one new icon they had to give a new name & birth date to. One of these figures they placed more so forefront then the others was Yeshu son of Mary because he was half Roman (his father was a Roman soldier named Panderas). This figure of 100BC had learned forbidden maggis and underworld teachings from Egypt as well as borrowed John's teachings when stealing Johns flock that taught their god was the mystical phosphorus(luciferous) light between the sun and earth.
Fact; The NT has physical light metaphors and teachings along with harvest god (Baal) metaphors and worship.
The Hebrews taught light to be about spiritual light meaning knowledge and truth not physical light but the Nazarenes taught Luciferous light as their god.
Fact: Rome admits they are lifting high lucifer (the first messiah who fails and is lifted higher then god as a mask for Baal worship=he is emulating the mythologies with exact plagiarized accounts and birth date).
Seen in Rev 22:16 the morning star=Lucifer look it up in any collegiate dictionary or encyclopedia. The NT says this morning star (lucifer) is in their hearts which is why you see Luciferous light radiating from the sacred heart in iconographs of Jesus including those Rays eminating from his image. Including the baal cross (sun rays circle behind the cross).
IF the borrowing of Baals Dec 25th winter's solctice venerated sun birthday and changed sabbath to SUNday sabbath doesn't give you a clue then nothing will.

Because all MS politicians, religion leaders, presstitutes are his disciples

Born again Christians do not ever wear the crucifix or have one in their homes, HaShev. We know it is a cursed thing - Jesus Christ was crucified on a tree on a hill at Calvary. He isn't hanging on a cross. Catholics do not understand the history of Baal worship and the Babylonian religion - in their Catholic Romanism. They think it is Christianity but it isn't. You can tell them the history of it but I've found they refuse to believe anything that conflicts with what they have been told because they are taught to obey their priest ( who obeys the Pope) over God and His own Word.

As I told you before, HaShev. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. Not the Babylonian religion known as Catholicism today!

Biblical scholarship, as well as just a plain reading of Isaiah 14, understand the “morning star” to be a reference to the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:3-4).2 Isaiah 14:12-15 speaks of how the king of Babylon says in his heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God… I will make myself like the Most High.” The text isn’t saying that the king did these things, merely that he wanted to. The Babylonian kings often considered themselves to be gods among men (Daniel 4:30). The prophet Isaiah is using well-worn mythological language to highlight the king’s arrogance and pride. Isaiah uses the term “morning star” as a reference to their hubris, to constitute an appropriate critique of Babylonian kings and conquerors, and to explain their inevitable downfall (Isaiah 14:15).

While the word ‘hê·lēl’ only appears once in the Hebrew Bible, the word has cognates in Akkadian, Ugaritic, and Arabic. The Septuagint (Greek translation), Targum (Aramaic translation), and the Vulgate (Latin translation) all translate ‘hê·lēl’ as “morning star.”3 The Hebrew expression was never meant to be a name.4 Even the Vulgate text in Latin is printed with lower-case ‘lucifer’ (morning star), not upper-case ‘Lucifer’ (proper name).5
You're talking about this cross.

Benedict_TwistedCross.jpg

It's satanic. We know it, HaShev, but try telling people who have been brainwashed by the Catholic Institution to not question anything they are taught to believe. It is the same type of fear the Islamists hold the Muslims in. Which is understandable because Mohammad was indoctrinated by the Vatican and their teachings through Khadija ( a devout Catholic / agent of Rome ) and her Catholic cousin!

Muhammed's wife was not Catholic...

A lucifer (lower case l) just means lightbearer.

Forum List

Back