OMG!!!! Companies off shoring at a record pace under Trump. Why isn't this in the news?

I don't really mind trump lying about what he does or is doing. He's riding on Obama's coattails and there's no one who doesn't know that. So, let him lie. Let's just hope it continues.

1.5.18.3.png

Again what the fuck did Obama do ? Except slow down the recovery with Obama care and his EPA.

Nice 2017 articles there sport. Merck sent 254 jobs over seas and they are ranked 8th.

A group called the Reshoring Initiative has been collecting data since 2010 on "reshoring" -- a combination of U.S. firms bringing jobs back to the U.S., and foreign companies deciding to locate jobs here.

Publicly, the group released data in May 2017 showing that "for the first time in decades, more manufacturing jobs are returning to the United States than are going offshore." Specifically, the group found a record-high 77,000 reshored jobs in 2016, bringing the total since 2010 to 338,000.

Those gains, of course, took place under Barack Obama. But while the group hasn’t officially published data covering the period since Trump took office, we asked the group for their latest data, covering Trump’s time in office.

According to the group, reshoring started going up substantially beginning in the fourth quarter of 2016 and has accelerated in 2017.

How strong has job growth been on Donald Trump's watch?
So I go to the site listed in your link:

Reshoring Initiative 2017 Data Report: Reshoring Plus FDI Job Announcements Up 2,800% Since 2010 | Reshoring Initiative

Who even knows what they are saying? There is no comparative studies. No breakdown of the data. No historical overview. It's looks to me like a Fox feel good site. Let's see if I can find some data breakdown. Still looking.

I don't really mind trump lying about what he does or is doing. He's riding on Obama's coattails and there's no one who doesn't know that. So, let him lie. Let's just hope it continues.

1.5.18.3.png

Again what the fuck did Obama do ? Except slow down the recovery with Obama care and his EPA.
Look at the chart. Look at Jan 09. That's what Bush and the GOP handed Obama. Now look at what Obama handed Trump. More hilarious. The last month of Obama is better than all but two of the months since Trump. And Trump is supposed to be such a "master". He's not even a Master Debater.

Nice 2017 articles there sport. Merck sent 254 jobs over seas and they are ranked 8th.

A group called the Reshoring Initiative has been collecting data since 2010 on "reshoring" -- a combination of U.S. firms bringing jobs back to the U.S., and foreign companies deciding to locate jobs here.

Publicly, the group released data in May 2017 showing that "for the first time in decades, more manufacturing jobs are returning to the United States than are going offshore." Specifically, the group found a record-high 77,000 reshored jobs in 2016, bringing the total since 2010 to 338,000.

Those gains, of course, took place under Barack Obama. But while the group hasn’t officially published data covering the period since Trump took office, we asked the group for their latest data, covering Trump’s time in office.

According to the group, reshoring started going up substantially beginning in the fourth quarter of 2016 and has accelerated in 2017.

So I go to the site listed in your link:

Reshoring Initiative 2017 Data Report: Reshoring Plus FDI Job Announcements Up 2,800% Since 2010 | Reshoring Initiative

Who even knows what they are saying? There is no comparative studies. No breakdown of the data. No historical overview. It's looks to me like a Fox feel good site. Let's see if I can find some data breakdown. Still looking.

You do that Chicken Little. BTW, the BIG bad company that went offshore....GM.

1.5.18.3.png

Yup only in libtardville do they think an anti business president is better for the economy then a pro business president

They need to be fined and made to suffer for their anti-American treason!

YEAH!

Just like Obama was!

Oh....wait.........

Nebber mind.

Trump said he would do exactly this. Did you watch his campaign? America is tired of being the bitch for these traitors!

By traitors, do you mean companies who take their business out of the US?

Like the 'trump jobs' link in my sig?

Like that?
When I clicked on "Jobs Created by Trump" I got a blank screen. What that point? If it was, it was damn funny.

1.5.18.3.png

Yup only in libtardville do they think an anti business president is better for the economy then a pro business president
Facts don't lie.

Republicans do.

1.5.18.3.png

Look at the chart. Look at Jan 09. That's what Bush and the GOP handed Obama. Now look at what Obama handed Trump. More hilarious. The last month of Obama is better than all but two of the months since Trump. And Trump is supposed to be such a "master". He's not even a Master Debater.

Again what did Obama do? Jesus anyone can see he tried to slow it down for some dumb reason.

1.5.18.3.png

Facts don't lie.

Republicans do.

Those are stats, and the real mover and shakers was the damn pro business governors during Obama's years like south Carolina, Nikki Haley

1.5.18.3.png

All gains since election night were due to DJT not ears. Everything got better fast as smart money got invested. The muslim had it all on hold. Beast too.

Your link is hysterical. I haven't finished reading it, but this line gave me a "guffaw":

This chart shows that the job gains under Trump were actually lower than each of the last six years of February-to-August job gains for Obama, except for one year -- 2012.

Really? So when the unemployment rate got down to 4%, job growth rate slowed? Wow that's crazy man. Who would have thunk it?

You can always tell when you are dealing with a partisan parrot. If employment reached 100%, and every single employable adult in the country had a job, with zero percent unemployed......

You guys would start screaming job creation reached zero.

1.5.18.3.png

All gains since election night were due to DJT not ears. Everything got better fast as smart money got invested. The muslim had it all on hold. Beast too.
You aren't bothering to read. The Stock Market got better because of Trump's Tax Cuts for billionaires and corporations. For the average American, not much has changed. And for many, it's gotten worse. And once they lose their healthcare next year, things for them will be disastrous. Next time, skip the Kool Aid and try clean water instead. If you can find any. The GOP's goal is to get rid of that too.

Your link is hysterical. I haven't finished reading it, but this line gave me a "guffaw":

This chart shows that the job gains under Trump were actually lower than each of the last six years of February-to-August job gains for Obama, except for one year -- 2012.

Really? So when the unemployment rate got down to 4%, job growth rate slowed? Wow that's crazy man. Who would have thunk it?

You can always tell when you are dealing with a partisan parrot. If employment reached 100%, and every single employable adult in the country had a job, with zero percent unemployed......

You guys would start screaming job creation reached zero.
It's not just about how many are working. It's about how much they are getting paid.

You didn't mention that so I wonder if you understand that what you're paid is important.

And Obama saved the others as well.

But hey, trump saved coal and steel and carrier and jeep and Harley Davidson and ...

Get it?

I get that those companies still exist without going bankrupt.
Carrier moved most of it's jobs to Mexico.

Carrier moves jobs, bad.

GM moves jobs, hold on, that was Obama's baby....
Obama's not president. Trump is. Trump said he saved Carrier and gave them money. Did Obama give Carrier money?

Forum List

Back