How does a Republican with this record, get the support of the GOP

I've been warning about Trump's leftist beliefs since 2016, dumbass.

Would you like to see a mountain of evidence to that effect?

And why are you too chickenshit to read the topic about my own beliefs?

Because it would explode your idiotic delusions. That's why.

You are the biggest fraud on the site.

All great points.

On the bump stock ban, interestingly, the 5th circuit overturned the ban, and Trump appointed at least six judges to the 5th, all who voted to overturn. Three judges appointed by Clinton and Obama dissented.

I am skeptical of point 4 - gender studies in Pakistan - for many reasons:
Did it really happen under Trump?
Did Trump know about this and approve?
Was it really gender studies, or was it about women's rights in a country where women are oppressed?

I do think Trump's COVID policies (too draconian) and the associated massive spending were major blunders on his part. He should have stuck with his instincts not to shutdown, but the media was calling him a murderer and Fauci won with his larger appeal, despite his faulty "science."

Still, his many successes far outweigh these massive mistakes, and he was the best president this century by far.

Most people, myself included, fared much better under Trump than Obama or Biden.

Trump was not my first choice in the 2016 GOP primary, but he exceeded my expectations by far, so I happily voted for him again in 2020.

Of the current GOP candidates, Trump is currently my first choice, because he has proven his capabilities, and boy will it be fun to watch him unleashed in his second term. :)

Thank you.

Serious question for those who support Trump. Please, all of you who lean left, There's a question for you at the bottom. Please answer the questions according to the party/politician you identify with.
Trumps record.

1. Unconstitutional bump stock ban
2. Unconstitutional FISA 702 reauthorization. (warrantless spying on Americans)
3. Unconstitutional Patriot Act reauthorization.
4 Funded gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
5. The Platinum Plan, where he gave $500 Billion (with a B) to black communities.
6. 2 debt ceiling increases and a 2 year suspension, without demanding spending cuts.
7. A miniscule tax cut that also eliminated so many tax deductions, that it was practically revenue neutral to the government.
8. The $8 trillion he spent that helped to create the HUGE inflation bubble under Biden.
9. Forced us all to pay for his operation warp speed. And once Covid started killing so many, he didn't once even try to stop the lock downs, school closing or any of that. Even said that Kemp was opening up his state too soon.

There's more. But you get the point, right? How in gods name, how does a Republican with that kind of record get to be the front runner by such a huge margin, in the GOP?
If Biden had some those things everyone on the right would be screaming their heads off. But the only ones who seem to object to Trump doing these things, are us fiscal and constitutional conservative.

And a question for the left. Why aren't you trying to recruit Trump? He gave you 10X more than Hillary would've. I dare say no other GOP president would've assaulted the 2A like Trump. The GOP would've blocked any attempt she made to ban bump stocks. She wouldn't have been able to give the blacks all that money. Despite what the democrat leaders and the media says about Trump, he was the best president the left could've asked for.
The answer is that the GOP and the GOP voters are not the same thing. The so called GOP voters are made up of many, many people who are sick of both parties and support Trump because Trump is NOT the GOP. Many GOP politicians do not support Trump.

Bro, YOU are far left. You support war mongers, fiscal irresponsibility, constitutional deformation etc.
STFU with your bullshit already.
Have you ever seen an idiot who shut the fuck up" especially when they really should shut the fuck up?

Ashli Babbit died because Nancy Piglosi did nothing to bring the National Guard to help with security even though President Trump offered them. Again you are a dickwad.
So you’re saying that the NG would have treated that stupid QBitch more gently?

All great points.

On the bump stock ban, interestingly, the 5th circuit overturned the ban, and Trump appointed at least six judges to the 5th, all who voted to overturn. Three judges appointed by Clinton and Obama dissented.

I am skeptical of point 4 - gender studies in Pakistan - for many reasons:
Did it really happen under Trump?
Did Trump know about this and approve?
Was it really gender studies, or was it about women's rights in a country where women are oppressed?

I do think Trump's COVID policies (too draconian) and the associated massive spending were major blunders on his part. He should have stuck with his instincts not to shutdown, but the media was calling him a murderer and Fauci won with his larger appeal, despite his faulty "science."

Still, his many successes far outweigh these massive mistakes, and he was the best president this century by far.

Most people, myself included, fared much better under Trump than Obama or Biden.

Trump was not my first choice in the 2016 GOP primary, but he exceeded my expectations by far, so I happily voted for him again in 2020.

Of the current GOP candidates, Trump is currently my first choice, because he has proven his capabilities, and boy will it be fun to watch him unleashed in his second term. :)
You supposedly “fared better” under Trump.

In actuality you FELT better because it’s always about emotion with you cultists

Forum List

Back