Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

Sorry, Billyboy, but the leftard clown posse created the atmosphere for all of this. You sacks of shit really believe that you and your ilk have carte blanche to throw as many shit bricks as possible at people while acting totally taken aback when you get it thrown back in your faces. Don't want to run with the big dogs? Keep your puppy dog ass on the porch. Trump is simply fighting the lamestream Operation Mockingbird press by using the same weapons that they use against him. I stand and applaud and say "It's about fuckin' time". So you can go fuck yourself and go blind for all I care. I don't want to make nice with those of your ilk nor do I want to meet in the middle. The chasm is too deep and too wide for the "twain" to meet. Your ilk wanted this war...so you get it. Your bellyaching about the tactics used against you like they ones that are used is pretty fucking hilarious.
Oh Christ you're just rambling a bunch of nonsense like always.
They've been told to hate this couple and they OBEY as ordered.

Well you've not been paying attention have you to the couple from fucking hell have you?
I actually feel sorry for Joe having her for a girlfriend. I've had relationships with political shrews like her before, and I'm glad they are over.

With all due respect no pity for Joe. No pity for the woman he left for dead in his office either. Mika at least is alive. Lori alas is not. On the bright side maybe Mika is about to meet Lori.

I still thin her death he got behind hushing it.
I don't know who you are talking about.
She's talking about the dead 28 year old intern that was found in Joe's office in Texas. The coroner ruled that she died of a heart attack, however he was soon thereafter fired for incompetence.

Later he was arrested for keeping over 100 human body parts in his rented storage unit in Florida. He had them in plastic cups, tupperware and other containers.

Creepy.

He didn't have an office in Texas and your accusation about the human body parts are just made up lies.

Well you've not been paying attention have you to the couple from fucking hell have you?
I actually feel sorry for Joe having her for a girlfriend. I've had relationships with political shrews like her before, and I'm glad they are over.

With all due respect no pity for Joe. No pity for the woman he left for dead in his office either. Mika at least is alive. Lori alas is not. On the bright side maybe Mika is about to meet Lori.

She's talking about the dead 28 year old intern that was found in Joe's office in Texas. The coroner ruled that she died of a heart attack, however he was soon thereafter fired for incompetence.

Later he was arrested for keeping over 100 human body parts in his rented storage unit in Florida. He had them in plastic cups, tupperware and other containers.

Creepy.

He didn't have an office in Texas and your accusation about the human body parts are just made up lies.
My mistake. It was in Florida. I don't know why I was thinking he was from Texas.

The accusation regarding the body parts is 100% true.

In all the years I've been at USMB have I ever lied to you before? What makes you think I would start now?

So let me see if I get how this "works" in liberal la la land! It's OK for the folks at MSNBC and CNN to attack Trump daily...but it's unseemly for him to return the favor?

Gotcha...

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

Sorry, Billyboy, but the leftard clown posse created the atmosphere for all of this. You sacks of shit really believe that you and your ilk have carte blanche to throw as many shit bricks as possible at people while acting totally taken aback when you get it thrown back in your faces. Don't want to run with the big dogs? Keep your puppy dog ass on the porch. Trump is simply fighting the lamestream Operation Mockingbird press by using the same weapons that they use against him. I stand and applaud and say "It's about fuckin' time". So you can go fuck yourself and go blind for all I care. I don't want to make nice with those of your ilk nor do I want to meet in the middle. The chasm is too deep and too wide for the "twain" to meet. Your ilk wanted this war...so you get it. Your bellyaching about the tactics used against you like they ones that are used is pretty fucking hilarious.
They've been told to hate this couple and they OBEY as ordered.

Get bent, Buttecea...no one needs to tell me what shit looks like lest I step in it. I know all I need to know about Mika and her family tree. The same lamestream media that circled the wagons around the Barrypuppet is the same lamestream media that attempted to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line and is the same lamestream media that is attacking Trump and the only outlet he has is Twitter. I stand and salute the man for standing up for himself because that is what REAL men do. Fuck that "taking the high road" bullshit....do you allow mosquitos to bite you because you are non-violent or do you smack them? I know what my choice is. There is no "high road" one can take with those of your ilk. The time has come to put you commie POS in your place because people are waking up to the realities of the Deep state and the debt slavery system we are in. Be part of the solution or remain part of the problem but what is at stake is predicated on whether Trumpp and the white hats win or the robber barons win.......which side are you on? I know more than you....I am fucking encyclopedia of knowledge because I have made it my mission to seek truth and throw off the programming.

Creepy.

My mistake. It was in Florida. I don't know why I was thinking he was from Texas.

In all the years I've been at USMB have I ever lied to you before? What makes you think I would start now?

The accusation "Body parts found in Scarboroughs storage" Is that the one you mean? Wasn't his.

Legal Schnauzer: Autopsy in Joe Scarborough Country Leaves Out Key Detail About the Mysterious Death of Lori Klausutis

This is a very interesting story.

Creepy.

The accusation "Body parts found in Scarboroughs storage" Is that the one you mean? Wasn't his.

Legal Schnauzer: Autopsy in Joe Scarborough Country Leaves Out Key Detail About the Mysterious Death of Lori Klausutis

No silly. They were found in the storage unit of the incompetent M.E. who ruled that the 28 year old died of a heart attack.

Creepy.

No silly. They were found in the storage unit of the incompetent M.E. who ruled that the 28 year old died of a heart attack.

Ok I apologize. Did you ever read that story above it was very interesting.

Creepy.

Ok I apologize. Did you ever read that story above it was very interesting.
I have now. I was unaware that there was no time of death on the autopsy report.

So let me see if I get how this "works" in liberal la la land! It's OK for the folks at MSNBC and CNN to attack Trump daily...but it's unseemly for him to return the favor?

Gotcha...

It is worse than that.

The media and liberals talk about blowing up the White House, assassination plays about him, pictures of decapitation with him, they talk about Trump killing his son in law, spending tax payer money on research on why Hillary lost.

Yeah Trump is the unhinged one. :eusa_doh:

I know I missed something and this is only in the first six months.

Gotcha...

It is worse than that.

The media and liberals talk about blowing up the White House, assassination plays about him, pictures of decapitation with him, they talk about Trump killing his son in law, spending tax payer money on research on why Hillary lost.

If you're a die hard progressive, you either spend 100% of your time attacking Donald Trump...or you try and figure out why you just lost to him. Folks at MSNBC and CNN have chosen the former because choosing the latter would mean having to admit that the country doesn't believe what you're saying anymore!

Very few of the attacks against Trump are policy based...in large part because what Trump is doing...is what the majority of Americans wants done. So the attacks aren't on policy...they're on Trump the person. His looks...his mental competency...his attitude towards women...his wealth...his tweets. They attack things that are trivial because they don't have an alternative to his policy proposals but don't want to admit that's the case.

They have said just as bad about Trump. Don't dish it if you can't take it.
I wish he didn't engage them but on a personal level I don't blame him.

Gotcha...

It is worse than that.

If you're a die hard progressive, you either spend 100% of your time attacking Donald Trump...or you try and figure out why you just lost to him. Folks at MSNBC and CNN have chosen the former because choosing the latter would mean having to admit that the country doesn't believe what you're saying anymore!

Very few of the attacks against Trump are policy based...in large part because what Trump is doing...is what the majority of Americans wants done. So the attacks aren't on policy...they're on Trump the person. His looks...his mental competency...his attitude towards women...his wealth...his tweets. They attack things that are trivial because they don't have an alternative to his policy proposals but don't want to admit that's the case.
Well said

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office.

Uh, no he didn't.

He certainly was not the petulant child that Trump is.

But he was very apparent in his elitist approach to governing.

Donald Trump has brought the office of U.S. President into disrepute as many of us predicted.

Yes, the man is a wigged out little baby.

But the office was already in disrepute when he got there.

Bush and Obama made sure of that.

IF Trump is unfit for office, how do you explain his leadership toward undoing a lot of the damage & incompetent exercised by his predecessor? While he's a mouth, I'll take the doer.

Your the one whinning daily like the little bitch you are. Lol, Trump is great!
No, you are just a pawn who congratulate him regardless of what he actually does.

If I wasn't so intent on this mega garden this year I vowed to take Mika the lying bitch from hell on early on this season.You should see the insane shit she has said about Kelly Anne.

Many have chalked up her insane routine because her father was passing away. Hell's bells I understand her distress having been thru it but I never set out to just try to destroy all around me like she has.

Monday I'm going full throttle on the evil bitch.
She has a lot of mental issues stemming from childhood. For instance she has an inferiority complex because she was the dumb one in her family and she has some serious body image issues. So much so that she suffers from bulimia, had breast implants and had a face lift at least once.

Bulimia is the mental illness that Trump was likely referring to when he called her "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika".
The type of high regard you have for minority president Trump which enables you to read his mind and motivates you to defend him is what enables him to act like an immature adolescent.
What have the American voters done?

Forum List

Back