Jamie thinks it's rational for eight shrinks to overturn the will of the voters

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
raskin.jpg

Meet Jamie Raskin. He and his merry band are Democratic members of Congress. Jamie represents us from the great state of Maryland. Jamie held a press conference yesterday to drum up support for a bill he's introduced in Congress that would have a committee of doctors and psychiatrists decide whether Donald Trump is mentally fit enough to be president. Under the 25th Amendment, such a committee (or the president's cabinet) can declare a president unfit for office due to a debilitating mental condition that renders him or her incapable of making a rational decision—you know, debilitating, like he got shot in the head and can only drool or something.

In a dazzling display of rational thinking, two dozen other members of Congress have already co-sponsored the bill—every one of them, except for Paul Ryan, a Democrat, of course.

What does Jamie Raskin point to to make his case that President Trump is debilitated?

The president's tweets are insane, explained the congressman, who first floated the idea for his lunatic bill in a tweet. It's so bad that I've forbidden my son to even look at the president, he said rationally.

Joining him on the bill, you'll be shocked to learn, is the famously rational representative from Texas, Sheila Jackson Lee, known as Queen Sheila among Hill staffers for her habit of using her congressional staff as personal servants. “'The 25th Amendment is utilized when a president is perceived to be incompetent or unable to do his or her job,' said the representative who once enlightened the country from the floor of the House of Representatives with the information that the Constitution has been clearly laying out what is constitutional and what is not constitutional for four hundred years.

Jamie Raskin told his press conference that the time had come to take action. The situation is intolerable, said the grown man who spells his first name with an “ie”, like Senators Bobbie Kennedy and Harrie Reid, apparently referring to the intolerableness of his preferred candidate losing an election.

raskin.jpg

Meet Jamie Raskin. He and his merry band are Democratic members of Congress. Jamie represents us from the great state of Maryland. Jamie held a press conference yesterday to drum up support for a bill he's introduced in Congress that would have a committee of doctors and psychiatrists decide whether Donald Trump is mentally fit enough to be president. Under the 25th Amendment, such a committee (or the president's cabinet) can declare a president unfit for office due to a debilitating mental condition that renders him or her incapable of making a rational decision—you know, debilitating, like he got shot in the head and can only drool or something.

In a dazzling display of rational thinking, two dozen other members of Congress have already co-sponsored the bill—every one of them, except for Paul Ryan, a Democrat, of course.

What does Jamie Raskin point to to make his case that President Trump is debilitated?

The president's tweets are insane, explained the congressman, who first floated the idea for his lunatic bill in a tweet. It's so bad that I've forbidden my son to even look at the president, he said rationally.

Joining him on the bill, you'll be shocked to learn, is the famously rational representative from Texas, Sheila Jackson Lee, known as Queen Sheila among Hill staffers for her habit of using her congressional staff as personal servants. “'The 25th Amendment is utilized when a president is perceived to be incompetent or unable to do his or her job,' said the representative who once enlightened the country from the floor of the House of Representatives with the information that the Constitution has been clearly laying out what is constitutional and what is not constitutional for four hundred years.

Jamie Raskin told his press conference that the time had come to take action. The situation is intolerable, said the grown man who spells his first name with an “ie”, like Senators Bobbie Kennedy and Harrie Reid, apparently referring to the intolerableness of his preferred candidate losing an election.

Trump is far more rational than any of the morons sponsoring this bill. He has more I.Q. points than all of them put together.

I smell a new condition of which these ninnies suffer. It involves irrational anger and delusion brought on by a few dozen words at a time expressed by a guy they didn't vote for. You might say they are Trump'stweetsphobic.

I just sent that butt ugly sack of shit a message on his FB page...I doubt that I will be hearing back from him.....

Some of this comes from a response that I wrote to Billy000's thread because it was pretty fucking good and I believe in recycling. LOL!!!

Sorry, Jamieboy, but the leftwing clown posse and their cohorts in the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media created the atmosphere for all of this. You commie fucks really believe that you and your ilk have carte blanche to throw as many shit stones as possible at people but then act offended and totally taken aback when you get it thrown back in your faces...the irony jokes practically writes themselves. Here is MY advice that you might want to heed....."If You don't want to run with the big dogs? Keep your puppy dog ass on the porch"...no need to "thank" me as I am a giver and what I do. Trump is simply fighting by using the same weapons that are used against him. I stand and applaud and say "It's about fuckin' time". So you can fuck yourself and go blind for all I care. I don't want to make nice with those of your ilk nor do I want to meet in the middle. The chasm is too deep and too wide for the "twain" to ever meet. Your ilk wanted this war...so you get it. Your bellyaching about the tactics used against your fellow commie pals is hysterical to me. You barristers turned politicians are a riot. Face off against me in a debate, you little worm. I will BURY you under an avalanche of facts that you can't refute. BTW did you ever get the license plate # of the truck that ran over your face? If you are not a by-product of inbreeding then it appears to me that you only dabbled your big toe in the family gene pool.

Last edited:
There is no "Will of the People" involved...as you well know the people voted by 3 million more votes for Clinton...if you add the 7 to 8 million who voted for "other" candidates you have more than 10 million Americans who preferred someone other than "orange Gargoyle"

I smell a new condition of which these ninnies suffer. It involves irrational anger and delusion brought on by a few dozen words at a time expressed by a guy they didn't vote for. You might say they are Trump'stweetsphobic.
I might say you are "lame" ...lame as Trump ally Alex Jones and his claims of NASA space prison camps

There is no "Will of the People" involved...as you well know the people voted by 3 million more votes for Clinton...if you add the 7 to 8 million who voted for "other" candidates you have more than 10 million Americans who preferred someone other than "orange Gargoyle"
I see you are still having a problem understanding the political process of electing a president. It has been explained to you so many times one has to wonder if it is Trump that has the debilitating disorder.

Take away the votes of the illegals, the dead and those that voted multiple times in states with no ID laws and you can safely say that Trump EASILY won the popular vote and won by an even LARGER number of electoral college votes. Of course you can't even fathom that because it soothes the butthurtness. What is making America great again is not seeing the mug of the Hildebeast or the jug-eared mulatto on my news feeds every day. I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing from those two pieces of fecal matter ever again.

the left cares not for the election process. Trump won more then fair and square. Coming from no political experience, beating a woman with name recognition and a political career and a woman who out spent Trump by a large amount. Yep, CA illegals voting might have given Hillary a popular vote win but that isn't how the election is run.

The left doesn't care about the will of the people at all. Obamacare would not have happened if we did the will of the people. Gay marriage would not have happened if the SCOTUS had not made law and forced it on the people. No matter how one stands on either issue no on can deny that in Obamacare the SCOTUS changed the law and in gay marriage they made law out of sail cloth.

Take away the votes of the illegals, the dead and those that voted multiple times in states with no ID laws and you can safely say that Trump EASILY won the popular vote and won by an even LARGER number of electoral college votes. Of course you can't even fathom that because it soothes the butthurtness. What is making America great again is not seeing the mug of the Hildebeast or the jug-eared mulatto on my news feeds every day. I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing from those two pieces of fecal matter ever again.
No matter what Trump does, and I don't see where he is doing anything wrong other then filling mental wards with democrats, he STOPPED Hillary and saved the nation.

No matter what Trump does, and I don't see where he is doing anything wrong other then filling mental wards with democrats, he STOPPED Hillary and saved the nation.
bwuahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he also provided some Rubes with his Trump University degree that promptly turned them into millionaires bwuaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bwuahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he also provided some Rubes with his Trump University degree that promptly turned them into millionaires bwuaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doesn't matter, Hillary is finished the SCOTUS will turn right, all is well. Bwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13062252_10156896364235515_2293398469442025055_n.png

Doesn't matter, Hillary is finished the SCOTUS will turn right, all is well. Bwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That is OK with me because no matter what I come out on top of any situation and I do not depend on some Orange asshole with a history of scams to "save my nuts" LOl you are levels below pathetic bwuaaahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That is OK with me because no matter what I come out on top of any situation and I do not depend on some Orange asshole with a history of scams to "save my nuts" LOl you are levels below pathetic bwuaaahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So you say....but your leftard clown posse pals of sniveling commie pussies are melting down that a leftard isn't the CEO of USA.INC anymore..............do you not care about those of your ilk????

You don't sound like someone who is coming out on top. You sound like the little boy who gets his ass beat then cries, my daddy can beat up your daddy.

Sad that you put so much hope in a corrupt political insider, thankfully the will of the people was otherwise.

Illegals and the non-living preferred Hillary by a 99-1 margin

raskin.jpg

I don't see Paul Ryan on the co-sponsor list.

All Info - H.R.1987 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity Act

Irrelevant

Hey, LSU scored a touchdown vs Auburned last year just as the clock expired. Points didn't count either

Change the rules if you want them to count

-Geaux

You are forced to choose between 2 political partys, both criminally insane. The people elected the least insane puppet. Until the next one, which is the same venue, we are mere spectators.

Forum List

Back