Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

Yes, it's embarrassing. The world is seeing just how crazy the US is becoming, then they see the people defending him....

Well you've not been paying attention have you to the couple from fucking hell have you?
I actually feel sorry for Joe having her for a girlfriend. I've had relationships with political shrews like her before, and I'm glad they are over.

With all due respect no pity for Joe. No pity for the woman he left for dead in his office either. Mika at least is alive. Lori alas is not. On the bright side maybe Mika is about to meet Lori.

I still thin her death he got behind hushing it.
I don't know who you are talking about.
She's talking about the dead 28 year old intern that was found in Joe's office in Texas. The coroner ruled that she died of a heart attack, however he was soon thereafter fired for incompetence.

Later he was arrested for keeping over 100 human body parts in his rented storage unit in Florida. He had them in plastic cups, tupperware and other containers.

Creepy.

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
He doesn't seem "unhinged" at all. He seems just like some guys I play golf with when referring to a **** who hit them with a golf ball because she couldn't wait until they got off the green.
You are such a moron.
I see you are talking about yourself again.

Yes, it's embarrassing. The world is seeing just how crazy the US is becoming, then they see the people defending him....
Yeah, expecting reporters to behave like decent human beings is soooo "crazy!"

Well you've not been paying attention have you to the couple from fucking hell have you?
I actually feel sorry for Joe having her for a girlfriend. I've had relationships with political shrews like her before, and I'm glad they are over.

With all due respect no pity for Joe. No pity for the woman he left for dead in his office either. Mika at least is alive. Lori alas is not. On the bright side maybe Mika is about to meet Lori.

I still thin her death he got behind hushing it.
I don't know who you are talking about.
She's talking about the dead 28 year old intern that was found in Joe's office in Texas. The coroner ruled that she died of a heart attack, however he was soon thereafter fired for incompetence.

Later he was arrested for keeping over 100 human body parts in his rented storage unit in Florida. He had them in plastic cups, tupperware and other containers.

Creepy.

That is creepy.

:lol:

I still think her death he got behind hushing it.

maybe ted cruz's papa had something to do with it.... :lmao:

He doesn't seem "unhinged" at all. He seems just like some guys I play golf with when referring to a **** who hit them with a golf ball because she couldn't wait until they got off the green.

Yer a weird little shit, ain't ya. You went so far for that one and it fell so flat. I'm embarrassed for you.

Why is that? No need at all......I liked the comment and it's apropos. The time has come for Trump to kick some commie ass so deal with it. You and those of your ilk don't play by the The Marquess of Queensberry Rules for brawling rules because the ends justifies the means. Leftards have no line in the sand drawn that they won't cross when it comes to gutter fighting. The time to take out the leftist garbage has come.

trump won't be 'kicking commie ass' when he & putin hook up.

noooooooo........ no sireeeeeeeeeeee..... but he will be licking some commie ass.

Yer a weird little shit, ain't ya. You went so far for that one and it fell so flat. I'm embarrassed for you.

Why is that? No need at all......I liked the comment and it's apropos. The time has come for Trump to kick some commie ass so deal with it. You and those of your ilk don't play by the The Marquess of Queensberry Rules for brawling rules because the ends justifies the means. Leftards have no line in the sand drawn that they won't cross when it comes to gutter fighting. The time to take out the leftist garbage has come.

noooooooo........ no sireeeeeeeeeeee..... but he will be licking some commie ass.

Run along, little troll.......my time is too valuable to waste on a "newbie".

This is what your side is. YOu are my enemy.

It is so funny to see lefties red baiting.

Morons.

Donald Trump has brought the office of U.S. President into disrepute as many of us predicted.
The man is demented. He is such a narcissist that he cannot tolerate any criticism. He is so thin skinned that news programs on TV which do not act as his mouthpiece like Fox News bother him to no end. He is supposed to be the greatest world leader in living memory if not ever. The media seem so ungrateful that he is running the USA that they are a disgrace in his mind. The man has a sickness and his deplorable following enable him to entertain such grandiose notions about his own skill and ability.
I am thinking you didn't vote for him.

While I am disappointed in the lack of professionalism demonstrated by Trump, it is obvious we finally have a Republican President who isn't just going to passively take all the shit the liberal media has been dishing out for years on the GOP, which - until now - the GOP has let the media get away with.

The liberal media is used to doing whatever they want about Republicans and getting no push-back. Trump has pushed back hard, and in the process he has exposed the left wing propaganda pushers and fake news outlets for who they are.

In response to being challenged, the left wing media has snapped. They have forgotten their job is to REPORT the news, not MAKE the news.

They have forgotten they are not 'rock stars' in front of the camera but are supposed to be meager reporters / anchors who relay actual news, news that is supposed to be the focus, not them.

They have also become rabidly partisan, believing themselves to be 'king-makers' or 'king-destroyers'.

In their quest to destroy Trump, rather than report the news, some of the most trusted names in the news - like CNN - have completely destroyed their creibility and brand.

While I am disappointed in the lack of professionalism demonstrated by Trump, it is obvious we finally have a Republican President who isn't just going to passively take all the shit the liberal media has been dishing out for years on the GOP, which - until now - the GOP has let the media get away with.

The liberal media is used to doing whatever they want about Republicans and getting no push-back. Trump has pushed back hard, and in the process he has exposed the left wing propaganda pushers and fake news outlets for who they are.

In response to being challenged, the left wing media has snapped. They have forgotten their job is to REPORT the news, not MAKE the news.

They have forgotten they are not 'rock stars' in front of the camera but are supposed to be meager reporters / anchors who relay actual news, news that is supposed to be the focus, not them.

They have also become rabidly partisan, believing themselves to be 'king-makers' or 'king-destroyers'.

In their quest to destroy Trump, rather than report the news, some of the most trusted names in the news - like CNN - have completely destroyed their creibility and brand.

Love 99 percent of your post but I disagree that Trump isn't acting "professionally". He simply tweeted something that pissed off a globalist sack of shit. He didn't go on national TV and break her balls. He returned fire with fire and good for him. I don't like leftards and they are given passes for conduct that would get us crucified....fuck them. I enjoy their buthurtness.

Run along, little troll.......my time is too valuable to waste on a "newbie".

troll? nope.

newbie??????????????

nyet.

Morons.

lol.....................

it is so funny when righties fall for it. did you all learn to be easily baited from drumpf or did he learn it from you?

Morons.

lol.....................

it is so funny when righties fall for it. did you all learn to be easily baited from drumpf or did he learn it from you?

Err, falling for your red baiting would be to agree that there is a problem with having good relations with PUtin/Russia, because, lol, "commie".

Instead, I made fun of you for red baiting, literally DECADES after the end of the Cold War.

That you saw that as a win, just shows how utterly clueless you are.

Morons.

lol.....................

Err, falling for your red baiting would be to agree that there is a problem with having good relations with PUtin/Russia, because, lol, "commie".

Instead, I made fun of you for red baiting, literally DECADES after the end of the Cold War.

uh-huh............. you've established yourself to be a bend over for russia too.

'don't fuck with russia'..... trump has become russia's bitch. but you see it as being 'friendly'.

oh what heartbreak will you have when it all comes out 'eh? i can't wait.

Morons.

lol.....................

Instead, I made fun of you for red baiting, liter

uh-huh............. you've established yourself to be a bend over for russia too.

'don't fuck with russia'..... trump has become russia's bitch. but you see it as being 'friendly'.

oh what heartbreak will you have when it all comes out 'eh? i can't wait.

So, that easily you drop the nonsense about Putin being a commie?

So, even though that was supposedly the "REASON" for your attack on Trump, one challenge, you drop it, but your attack continues, just now with a different "REASON".

What that shows, is that none of your stated reasons are the real reason you hate and attack Trump.

Hillary gave the Russias a reset button and you lefties loved that.

Now? You are supporting hostility with a large, powerful, nuclear armed nation, for partisan political purposes.

You are vile beyond redemption.

Sorry, Billyboy, but the leftard clown posse created the atmosphere for all of this. You sacks of shit really believe that you and your ilk have carte blanche to throw as many shit bricks as possible at people while acting totally taken aback when you get it thrown back in your faces. Don't want to run with the big dogs? Keep your puppy dog ass on the porch. Trump is simply fighting the lamestream Operation Mockingbird press by using the same weapons that they use against him. I stand and applaud and say "It's about fuckin' time". So you can go fuck yourself and go blind for all I care. I don't want to make nice with those of your ilk nor do I want to meet in the middle. The chasm is too deep and too wide for the "twain" to meet. Your ilk wanted this war...so you get it. Your bellyaching about the tactics used against you like they ones that are used is pretty fucking hilarious.
Oh Christ you're just rambling a bunch of nonsense like always.
Your the one whinning daily like the little bitch you are. Lol, Trump is great!

Forum List

Back