Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

While I am disappointed in the lack of professionalism demonstrated by Trump, it is obvious we finally have a Republican President who isn't just going to passively take all the shit the liberal media has been dishing out for years on the GOP, which - until now - the GOP has let the media get away with.

The liberal media is used to doing whatever they want about Republicans and getting no push-back. Trump has pushed back hard, and in the process he has exposed the left wing propaganda pushers and fake news outlets for who they are.

In response to being challenged, the left wing media has snapped. They have forgotten their job is to REPORT the news, not MAKE the news.

They have forgotten they are not 'rock stars' in front of the camera but are supposed to be meager reporters / anchors who relay actual news, news that is supposed to be the focus, not them.

They have also become rabidly partisan, believing themselves to be 'king-makers' or 'king-destroyers'.

In their quest to destroy Trump, rather than report the news, some of the most trusted names in the news - like CNN - have completely destroyed their creibility and brand.
The media (with the exceptions of Fox News and hate radio) are reporting about Donald Trump's tweets and this is what has the minority president so hot under the collar.

An unhinged democrat shot a republican congressman and four others. Unhinged left wing celebs wanted to punch the president in the face or blow up the White House or be the 2nd actor to assassinate a president. Clean your own house you freaking unhinged left wing idiots.

An unhinged democrat shot a republican congressman and four others. Unhinged left wing celebs wanted to punch the president in the face or blow up the White House or be the 2nd actor to assassinate a president. Clean your own house you freaking unhinged left wing idiots.
That unhinged democrat was encouraged and incited by unhinged democrats in the mediam

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
You sound emotionally unbalanced. Obama screwed up everything he touched and was off the charts smug and condescending. You think that's presidential, I don't. We don't share the same values. Obama was adored by the leftist media and Trump has been hammered mercilessly. Obama experienced no such thing.

Obama fanned the flames of racism when he was in a position to do just the opposite. He had BLM at the White House many times. Trump hasn't encouraged any such thing.

You libs have gotten no where with your bullshit and are becoming increasingly unhinged because you can't get your way. Like spoiled toddlers. Now that's what I consider immature.

Anyone who is being honest would admit the media especially the talking heads at MSNBC and CNN have been unhinged ever since November 9th 2016. Personally I don't think the MSNBC version of a Kardashian couple are worth the time Trump spends responding to them but it is also well past time they and the rest of the media come to trems with the fact Trump is the President and them acting like spoliled little bitches is not going to change that.

Yes, it's embarrassing. The world is seeing just how crazy the US is becoming, then they see the people defending him....
The out of control leftist are the embarrassment to the nation. The world sees their immaturity on full display. Taking to the streets trying to overthrow our democracy isn't sane or reasonable. There's a reason you guys keep losing but fortunately you are all going the wrong way.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
You sound emotionally unbalanced. Obama screwed up everything he touched and was off the charts smug and condescending. You think that's presidential, I don't. We don't share the same values. Obama was adored by the leftist media and Trump has been hammered mercilessly. Obama experienced no such thing.

Obama fanned the flames of racism when he was in a position to do just the opposite. He had BLM at the White House many times. Trump hasn't encouraged any such thing.

You libs have gotten no where with your bullshit and are becoming increasingly unhinged because you can't get your way. Like spoiled toddlers. Now that's what I consider immature.

The world loved Obama for the same reason kids hang out with the spoiled rich kid who always have the latest toys. They like to take advantage of him/her.

Obama sounded great (as long as he was reading from a script) and used big words. Other wiseObama is a highly educated useless person and liberals were easily impressed

The world loved Obama for the same reason kids hang out with the spoiled rich kid who always have the latest toys. They like to take advantage of him/her.

Obama sounded great (as long as he was reading from a script) and used big words. Other wiseObama is a highly educated useless person and liberals were easily impressed
Yep. Off the script it was a lot of uh uh uh, you know, cops acting stupidly (with no facts) bitter clingers, etc. Not to mention ramming a failing health care system down our throats and lying out of his pompous ass to get it done. Red line in the sand then claiming it wasn't his line. What a joke on America.

So let me see if I get how this "works" in liberal la la land! It's OK for the folks at MSNBC and CNN to attack Trump daily...but it's unseemly for him to return the favor?

Gotcha...

Yes, it is. He is the President of the U.S and should be above trivial shit. They report the news and interject their personal thoughts, but if he can't let it roll off his shoulders he doesn't need to be President. Business is Business and personal is personal, he quite often goes after someone on a personal level. Been doing that all his life, it's called bullying.

So let me see if I get how this "works" in liberal la la land! It's OK for the folks at MSNBC and CNN to attack Trump daily...but it's unseemly for him to return the favor?

Gotcha...

It is worse than that.

The media and liberals talk about blowing up the White House, assassination plays about him, pictures of decapitation with him, they talk about Trump killing his son in law, spending tax payer money on research on why Hillary lost.

Yeah Trump is the unhinged one. :eusa_doh:

I know I missed something and this is only in the first six months.

Yep, you did miss something. Grey matter or critical thinking.

He didn't have an office in Texas and your accusation about the human body parts are just made up lies.
My mistake. It was in Florida. I don't know why I was thinking he was from Texas.

The accusation regarding the body parts is 100% true.

In all the years I've been at USMB have I ever lied to you before? What makes you think I would start now?

The accusation "Body parts found in Scarboroughs storage" Is that the one you mean? Wasn't his.

Legal Schnauzer: Autopsy in Joe Scarborough Country Leaves Out Key Detail About the Mysterious Death of Lori Klausutis

No silly. They were found in the storage unit of the incompetent M.E. who ruled that the 28 year old died of a heart attack.

Ok I apologize. Did you ever read that story above it was very interesting.
I have now. I was unaware that there was no time of death on the autopsy report.

Yep, pretty suspicious. The whole thing.

Gotcha...

Yes, it is. He is the President of the U.S and should be above trivial shit. They report the news and interject their personal thoughts, but if he can't let it roll off his shoulders he doesn't need to be President.
He's taken a tidelwave of shit from the left for well over a year. Accused of every demeaning thing possible with an illegitimate office. I don't agree with the twitter stuff but it pales in comparison. He very likely knows full well what the outcry and coverage will be while he's implementing his agenda one day at a time.

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office.

To the contrary. I find President Trump TOTALLY HINGED, and THE MOST FIT MAN to ever hold the office! It is you I find unfit. Trump's only failing is that he is totally unsuited for the Liberal Agenda and not likely to cooperate with them anytime soon. Viva La Trump!

Trump Paper.jpg

Gotcha...

Yes, it is. He is the President of the U.S and should be above trivial shit. They report the news and interject their personal thoughts, but if he can't let it roll off his shoulders he doesn't need to be President. Business is Business and personal is personal, he quite often goes after someone on a personal level. Been doing that all his life, it's called bullying.

So let me see if I understand how this works, Debbie...

Media outlets like MSNBC and CNN can run nonstop attacks on the President but he isn't allowed to respond?

Why is that exactly? President Obama had a special response team who's only job was to answer any attacks on the President. Why was it OK for him to attack those who attacked him but it isn't for Trump to do so? Is it because Barry had others do his dirty work for him? That isn't bullying...that's cowardice! At least Trump has enough spine to fight his own fights.

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

--LOL

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

Sorry, Billyboy, but the leftard clown posse created the atmosphere for all of this. You sacks of shit really believe that you and your ilk have carte blanche to throw as many shit bricks as possible at people while acting totally taken aback when you get it thrown back in your faces. Don't want to run with the big dogs? Keep your puppy dog ass on the porch. Trump is simply fighting the lamestream Operation Mockingbird press by using the same weapons that they use against him. I stand and applaud and say "It's about fuckin' time". So you can go fuck yourself and go blind for all I care. I don't want to make nice with those of your ilk nor do I want to meet in the middle. The chasm is too deep and too wide for the "twain" to meet. Your ilk wanted this war...so you get it. Your bellyaching about the tactics used against you like they ones that are used is pretty fucking hilarious.
Oh Christ you're just rambling a bunch of nonsense like always.
Your the one whinning daily like the little bitch you are. Lol, Trump is great!
No, you are just a pawn who congratulate him regardless of what he actually does.
He is doing what he promised, nice to have a president back in office that does that.

Gotcha...

Media outlets like MSNBC and CNN can run nonstop attacks on the President but he isn't allowed to respond?

Why is that exactly? President Obama had a special response team who's only job was to answer any attacks on the President. Why was it OK for him to attack those who attacked him but it isn't for Trump to do so? Is it because Barry had others do his dirty work for him? That isn't bullying...that's cowardice! At least Trump has enough spine to fight his own fights.

A response team? If that is so did they tweet bullshit out in the middle of the night, take it to a personal level? Or maybe they responded to misinformation on a professional level. Every President has someone to respond to misinformation or something they did not agree with, I can never remember a President doing whatever trump thinks he's doing.

Gotcha...

Fox News host confronts Conway on Trump getting ‘crazy with Twitter’

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro confronted White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Saturday about President Trump's presence on Twitter in the wake of his recent highly personal attacks against MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski on the platform.

"The president at this point has, I think, made it clear what his strengths are and he needs to stay focused on speeches like this, and not get crazy on Twitter," Pirro said, referencing Trump's first 4th of July speechas president at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.

"I love that he connects directly with people on social media and otherwise, Jeanine," Conway said, pivoting from Pirro's comment.

"We just appreciate that you're covering the substance because all the things he talked about tonight, he did mention the press. But most importantly he mentioned all of the promises he's keeping on the Supreme Court, on judicial restraint, on veterans," she continued. "You're one of the few shows, few networks, that even bothers to connect veterans with the information they need and deserve."

Pirro, who frequently praises the president, is not the only Fox News host to speak out against Trump's attack on Brzezinski, in which he called her "crazy," "low I.Q." and referenced her bleeding from a facelift.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

7:52 AM - 29 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

7:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Julie Banderas ripped RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel's defense of Trump on Thursday saying he didn't "need to stoop to that level."

"I don't care who you are. You don't stoop to the level of that. I mean that's like me scolding my 4-year-old for using a bad word and then me repeating it. That's just not how you run a country or you parent a 4-year-old," Banderas said.

"I mean I have to be honest, you know, if you see this negative commentary on a show, change the channel. Ignore it. I mean that's what I tell my kids: When somebody's mean to you, don't fight back. Just walk away."

Forum List

Back