OK White People....

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

Look anytime a black person speaks the truth what happens to them?

The "White House Incident"[edit]
In January 1968,[13] during Lyndon B. Johnson's administration, Kitt encountered a substantial professional setback after she made anti-war statements during a White House luncheon.[14][15] Kitt was asked by Lady Bird Johnsonabout the Vietnam War. She replied: "You send the best of this country off to be shot and maimed. No wonder the kids rebel and take pot."[16] During a question and answer session, Kitt stated:

The children of America are not rebelling for no reason. They are not hippies for no reason at all. We don't have what we have on Sunset Blvd. for no reason. They are rebelling against something. There are so many things burning the people of this country, particularly mothers. They feel they are going to raise sons – and I know what it's like, and you have children of your own, Mrs. Johnson – we raise children and send them to war.

Her remarks reportedly caused Mrs. Johnson to burst into tears and led to a derailment in Kitt's career.

Eartha Kitt - Wikipedia

Following the incident, Kitt found herself unemployable, so she devoted her energies to performances in Europe and Asia. It is said that Kitt's career in the United States was ended following her comments about the Vietnam War, after which she was branded "a sadistic nymphomaniac" by the CIA.[8] Her government-led blacklisting was enshrined in a false and defamatory CIA dossier about Kitt discovered by Seymour Hersh in 1975. Hersh published an article about the dossier in The New York Times.[17] The dossier contained comments about Kitt's sex life and family history, along with negative opinions of her that were held by former colleagues.

I guess the chasm is too deep.....wide and neither the twain shall meet for some people.......and that is a sad fucking commentary as to the situation we are in. It is times like these that I wish I had never woken up and was still stuck in the "left versus right" paradigm.

Sorry Dale, you're right about that. The chasm IS too wide. I've known this for quite some time. I don't blame PTBW for being angry about the current situation. I'm angry too but I try to keep a tight leash on the words I say to prove a point: that no matter what I say I am called racist, white supremacist etc. For not wanting the white race bred out of existence? For not wanting to see my children grow up as despised minorities in the country that my ancestors built? For not pandering to the black supremacist myths replacing historical fact? For telling the truth?

Asclepias is a racist. He hates white people, he hates our history and our culture. He thinks we're genetically inferior and loves the idea of us disappearing forever. He's not alone. The majority of black people think the way he does and everyone is too afraid of being labeled racist to call them out on their bullshit.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

In January 1968,[13] during Lyndon B. Johnson's administration, Kitt encountered a substantial professional setback after she made anti-war statements during a White House luncheon.[14][15] Kitt was asked by Lady Bird Johnsonabout the Vietnam War. She replied: "You send the best of this country off to be shot and maimed. No wonder the kids rebel and take pot."[16] During a question and answer session, Kitt stated:

The children of America are not rebelling for no reason. They are not hippies for no reason at all. We don't have what we have on Sunset Blvd. for no reason. They are rebelling against something. There are so many things burning the people of this country, particularly mothers. They feel they are going to raise sons – and I know what it's like, and you have children of your own, Mrs. Johnson – we raise children and send them to war.

Her remarks reportedly caused Mrs. Johnson to burst into tears and led to a derailment in Kitt's career.

Eartha Kitt - Wikipedia

Following the incident, Kitt found herself unemployable, so she devoted her energies to performances in Europe and Asia. It is said that Kitt's career in the United States was ended following her comments about the Vietnam War, after which she was branded "a sadistic nymphomaniac" by the CIA.[8] Her government-led blacklisting was enshrined in a false and defamatory CIA dossier about Kitt discovered by Seymour Hersh in 1975. Hersh published an article about the dossier in The New York Times.[17] The dossier contained comments about Kitt's sex life and family history, along with negative opinions of her that were held by former colleagues.

I didn't need the CIA to tell me she's a shitty actress, figured that one out on my own.

I guess the chasm is too deep.....wide and neither the twain shall meet for some people.......and that is a sad fucking commentary as to the situation we are in. It is times like these that I wish I had never woken up and was still stuck in the "left versus right" paradigm.

Sorry Dale, you're right about that. The chasm IS too wide. I've known this for quite some time. I don't blame PTBW for being angry about the current situation. I'm angry too but I try to keep a tight leash on the words I say to prove a point: that no matter what I say I am called racist, white supremacist etc. For not wanting the white race bred out of existence? For not wanting to see my children grow up as despised minorities in the country that my ancestors built? For not pandering to the black supremacist myths replacing historical fact? For telling the truth?

Asclepias is a racist. He hates white people, he hates our history and our culture. He thinks we're genetically inferior and loves the idea of us disappearing forever. He's not alone. The majority of black people think the way he does and everyone is too afraid of being labeled racist to call them out on their bullshit.

The chasm isn't too wide for 60% of us. It may be for you 20% wackos on the right and 20% wackos on the left but the majority of us get along just fine.

Asclepias doesn't hate all white people. If he does then he's no better than you. He hates white racists. And he doesn't hate your history he hates your revisionist history.

And your ancestors didn't build shit. They had slaves do it.

What if your family came over in 1950? Then your family didn't build shit.

And what about my family who came in the 50's? We didn't build this country and we are changing the culture too. That's what immigrants do. We aren't like we were back in the day

This is what gangs used to look like

I wonder why our history is full of whites acting like poor desperate blacks?

The chasm isn't too wide for 60% of us. It may be for you 20% wackos on the right and 20% wackos on the left but the majority of us get along just fine.

Asclepias doesn't hate all white people. If he does then he's no better than you. He hates white racists. And he doesn't hate your history he hates your revisionist history.

And what about my family who came in the 50's? We didn't build this country and we are changing the culture too. That's what immigrants do. We aren't like we were back in the day

European history didn't start with African slavery. This nation was built on a set of ideals, by settlers from Europe who shared a religion and culture. The vast majority of them didn't own slaves or even know any black people, they worked hard and sacrificed to carve out a life for themselves and their families on the frontier.

Asclepias' belief in black genetic superiority to Europeans doesn't only apply to us so-called "racists". There is no racist gene.

What part of history have I revised? Remind me. The part about ancient egyptians being black? Oh wait thats Acslepias. Is it that thing about the Moors being black and not Arab, and them coming to Europe teaching whites the art of bathing and architecture? Nope, thats Asclepias again.

Eartha Kitt - Wikipedia

I didn't need the CIA to tell me she's a shitty actress, figured that one out on my own.
Oh bullshit. Us Americans have always been snowflakes when it comes to being criticized especially during war. This lady and Jane Fonda were right

European history didn't start with African slavery. This nation was built on a set of ideals, by settlers from Europe who shared a religion and culture. The vast majority of them didn't own slaves or even know any black people, they worked hard and sacrificed to carve out a life for themselves and their families on the frontier.

Asclepias' belief in black genetic superiority to Europeans doesn't only apply to us so-called "racists". There is no racist gene.

What part of history have I revised? Remind me. The part about ancient egyptians being black? Oh wait thats Acslepias. Is it that thing about the Moors being black and not Arab, and them coming to Europe teaching whites the art of bathing and architecture? Nope, thats Asclepias again.
You want to hold on to your white culture I don’t even know what that means. Are Greeks white? Because I know a lot of Greek parents who would be disappointed if their kids dated a white American. Yet we are clearly white too.

So what laws do you want passed so that is Greek Americans can preserve our culture? I mean anything new needed?

You want to hold on to your white culture I don’t even know what that means. Are Greeks white? Because I know a lot of Greek parents who would be disappointed if their kids dated a white American. Yet we are clearly white too.

So what laws do you want passed so that is Greek Americans can preserve our culture? I mean anything new needed?

Yes, greeks are white. You and I could travel to any country in western Europe and feel at home. why is that I wonder? Call it western culture if that makes you feel better, since you've been programed to react negatively to the word "white".

Yes, greeks are white. You and I could travel to any country in western Europe and feel at home. why is that I wonder? Call it western culture if that makes you feel better, since you've been programed to react negatively to the word "white".

I know ultimately I'm white and if there is ever a race war I know what side I fall but I'm the kind of guy who doesn't want to go there. If we let you and Trump have your way we'll get there.

Just the fact you are hear berating black people tells me you don't get it. It's not about black straight christian it's about money. You certainly aren't talking about rich black people are you? So you must believe that poor whites are better than poor blacks? They aren't. They just have more economic opportunity is all. And they aren't treated like second class citizens in their own country.

... yeah, but where are we supposed to park our cars?

1308153944-bc.jpg

I know ultimately I'm white and if there is ever a race war I know what side I fall but I'm the kind of guy who doesn't want to go there. If we let you and Trump have your way we'll get there.

Just the fact you are hear berating black people tells me you don't get it. It's not about black straight christian it's about money. You certainly aren't talking about rich black people are you? So you must believe that poor whites are better than poor blacks? They aren't. They just have more economic opportunity is all. And they aren't treated like second class citizens in their own country.

LOL Trump is not trying to instigate a race war. Real racists hate him for the Jerusalem thing, for having so many jewish people in his cabinet. He has never even said the phrase "white race"...what kind of white supremacist is that? He's just a dumb old baby boomer who deep down realizes that this country is going down the tubes and it's due in large part to mass immigration.

Also, whether you like it or not, we are living in the midst of a racial conflict although it hasn't yet reached the point of a war. Make no mistake however, there's an invasion taking place all over Europe from their most ancient enemy; Islam. You know, the good folks that invented the african slave trade and waged war against Europe for centuries? And it's taking place here in the form of mass immigration from Mexico, one of the most violent countries on earth.

And no, I don't think meth addicted whites are inherently better than successful blacks. They're an embarrassment.

'Black Panther' Star Hopes To Inspire Girls
Letitia Wright wants "Black Panther" to encourage girls to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and math.

Letitia Wright wants "Black Panther" to encourage girls to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
2 Beautiful Queens doing they thing.

You know who's great even though she's as racist as you?

You know who's great even though she's as racist as you?

Thats my girl man. I love her.

He is NEVER right.

Your pathetic attempts to reason with him fall on deaf ears because he is an idiot and a genuinely terrible individual who uses the current racial double standards to spout his black supremacist trash while he insists that you prostrate yourself before him as a white person who believes in your inferiority.

I am not "inferior" to anyone, my friend...........Asclepias has been ganged up on......three years ago, in a thread I got caught up in the racist BS and I joined in on the "dogpile". It certainly isn't one of my prouder moments here.
Take your white guilt and shove it up your ass.

Asclepias more than deserves what little is said to him on here.

White guilt? Hardly.........joining in on the dogpile of someone here using some innocent sounding "terms" that could be deemed racist? Yeah, I was guilty and owned my shit and stopped it. Asclepias isn't helping me out much in order to to bridge the gap but neither are you.
You aren't trying to bridge anything.

You are just another Republican moron playing the "colorblind patriotism" card that has failed for longer than I have been alive.
Your way isn’t working.
My way has never been tried. You snowflakes and anti-white pieces of shit can't even handle a primarily white political movement about taxes without directing violence against it, much less allowing safe spaces in the form of countries for white people.

YOUR way is what is going to lead to mass race wars across the globe.

I am not "inferior" to anyone, my friend...........Asclepias has been ganged up on......three years ago, in a thread I got caught up in the racist BS and I joined in on the "dogpile". It certainly isn't one of my prouder moments here.

White guilt? Hardly.........joining in on the dogpile of someone here using some innocent sounding "terms" that could be deemed racist? Yeah, I was guilty and owned my shit and stopped it. Asclepias isn't helping me out much in order to to bridge the gap but neither are you.

You are just another Republican moron playing the "colorblind patriotism" card that has failed for longer than I have been alive.
Your way isn’t working.
My way has never been tried. You snowflakes and anti-white pieces of shit can't even handle a primarily white political movement about taxes without directing violence against it, much less allowing safe spaces in the form of countries for white people.

What a snowflake.

Your way isn’t working.

What a snowflake.
What a pathetic deflection.

Your way isn’t working.

What a snowflake.
What a pathetic deflection.
How should I address you saying that we got violent after Trump passed his tax bill? How would you address a fool? Tell me how to talk to you. What should I have said?

Race war? You wanted me to take your post seriously? Ok, I have turned you into the FBI. You shouldn't be allowed to buy or own a gun.

Forum List

Back