California is Full of Shit...Literally

In the Streets of Frisco

You want to rent a 1 bedroom. unfurnished apartment there? Check out https://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/California/San-Francisco/1-beds-1z141xt/?WT.mc_id=28000&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing%20-%20AG%20-%20DSA&utm_term=apartmentguide&utm_content=Bing%20-%20AG%20-%20DSA%20-%20Apartments&gclid=COGT3M

Average Rent in San Francisco, CA
  • Studio: $3052

• 1 bedroom: $2924

• 2 bedrooms: $3726

• 3 bedrooms: $4138
No wonder people live and poop in the streets.

More of this wonderful story @ Downtown San Francisco Site of Trash, Feces and Drug Needles - Geller Report

$10M San Fran Playground Employs Guards to Keep Out ‘Needles, Poop’ and ‘Unaccompanied Adults’ @ $10M San Fran Playground Employs Guards to Keep Out ‘Needles, Poop’ and ‘Unaccompanied Adults’

Human feces, drug needles, garbage line the streets of downtown San Francisco, costing city millions @ Human feces, drug needles, garbage line the streets of downtown San Francisco, costing city millions

In a way this breaks my heart. When my parents and I first came to California it was San Francisco. It was so beautiful, it would take your breath away. Herb Caen wrote a newspaper column referring to this glorious place as Baghdad by the Bay. I hate seeing what happened to this once beautiful place.

San Diego, another sparkling jewel is likewise filled with trash, shit and needles. The quaint Old City filled with the history of Spanish settlement has been destroyed by human waste. The days of sunshine has dried the shit into fecal dust that spreads disease.

In the middle is Los Angeles. It fares no better. We are awash in human waste including those humans that are a waste. Some of these people are so drugged up or memtally ill they would not use a toilet if they had it.

My times in Frisco was at the Presidio so I didn't get off base a whole lot. I was there during The Flower Power years and, even though the Hippies and Peaceniks were weird, they were hygienic.

In a way this breaks my heart. When my parents and I first came to California it was San Francisco. It was so beautiful, it would take your breath away. Herb Caen wrote a newspaper column referring to this glorious place as Baghdad by the Bay. I hate seeing what happened to this once beautiful place.

San Diego, another sparkling jewel is likewise filled with trash, shit and needles. The quaint Old City filled with the history of Spanish settlement has been destroyed by human waste. The days of sunshine has dried the shit into fecal dust that spreads disease.

In the middle is Los Angeles. It fares no better. We are awash in human waste including those humans that are a waste. Some of these people are so drugged up or memtally ill they would not use a toilet if they had it.
I grew up about 45 minutes from The City and spent a LOT of time there. Absolutely wonderful, beautiful and unique. Best place on the planet for a first date.

It's been a while, a few years, since I've been there. I'd hate to see this.

And America's Dirtiest Metropolis Is...

Screen-Shot-2018-02-22-at-7.32.05-AM-1_0.png

Frisco comes in 5th? What are the others like?

Screen-Shot-2018-02-22-at-7.27.03-AM.png

From And America's Dirtiest Metropolis Is...

The Hi techs we're given a big tax break.. trickle down bullshit.
The mega rich took over and the middle class, low income moved.
It is now a wealthy place to live.

See what the trickle down did..

Also keep in mind that the homeless live in California because the weather is tolerable.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Also the town's streets are in a state of horrific disrepair. Try driving Van Ness. Won't be long before 4wd is required to traverse that jeep track. And, the city is boring as hell. Unless you're into eating a bunch of different type of ethnic foods, there really isn't anything to do there except shop and eat food. Their "attractions" are pathetic. There aren't any really.

Also the town's streets are in a state of horrific disrepair. Try driving Van Ness. Won't be long before 4wd is required to traverse that jeep track. And, the city is boring as hell. Unless you're into eating a bunch of different type of ethnic foods, there really isn't anything to do there except shop and eat food. Their "attractions" are pathetic. There aren't any really.
San Francisco is a feces riddled, dope infested, sanctuary city, that is also the worlds largest gay bath house.

Doesn’t San Francisco also have a lice problem with all those heroin addicts and homeless squatters?

So far no one has mentioned the Veterans who make up about 60% of the homeless on the streets. Seems the VA has no money to help them get a life after Iraq and Afghanistan. The rest of them are an array of mentally deranged and sociopathic individuals who do not trust anyone. They will not live with anyone or in any home with another individual.
But shit since you guys are so holier than thou why should you care about homeless people.

So far no one has mentioned the Veterans who make up about 60% of the homeless on the streets. Seems the VA has no money to help them get a life after Iraq and Afghanistan. The rest of them are an array of mentally deranged and sociopathic individuals who do not trust anyone. They will not live with anyone or in any home with another individual.
But shit since you guys are so holier than thou why should you care about homeless people.
60%? as a vet I want you to post link that supports this statement? Otherwise stop exploiting vets for your political purposes.

Guess it’s more like 11%. Stop using our vets as political tools. It pisses me off when you say our vets are “mentally deranged.” Fuck you pal. The overwhelming majority of our combat vets are good, and productive, tax paying citizens. Stop with your bullshit lies.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans

Them bunch a dope heads shitting on streets are because liberals allow it.

The Hi techs we're given a big tax break.. trickle down bullshit.
The mega rich took over and the middle class, low income moved.
It is now a wealthy place to live.

See what the trickle down did..

Also keep in mind that the homeless live in California because the weather is tolerable.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
And they get more free stuff

Forum List

Back