OK White People....

I want to see it and will. And, I really don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me...skin color or not...for wanting to do so. Soon as it comes out on dvd I will watch it. I do this with ALL movies. Theaters are not my thang.

Sounds like murder to me. I really, really hate to punch right but you've jumped the shark with this one. I just want to raise cultural awareness among white people, preserve our heritage. Not instigate a race war.
Murder is what is being done to whites in South Africa who walk home from church only to be butchered or boiled alive for being white.

Hanging and torturing rapists and murderers is not murder, it is simply uncivilized justice.
I "get it", Asclepias, I really do and I don't blame you for being defensive because you have every right to be. I am also disappointed in the race baiters here, many of whom are damn fine posters with a lot of information to share but they have a BIG time blind spot when it comes to racial issues and I would have thought that they had been raised better. The facts speak for themselves and all they have to do is do a little research through history and do the proper vetting of links that have no agenda. Things were like they were back then and it's a despicable blot on this country regardless of whether there was manipulation or not.... and while things have improved a lot...there is still inequality that needs to be addressed.

What I am trying to say is that as hard as it might be? Rise above it....rise above the divisiveness that keeps us all apart. I wrote you a real heartfelt private message a couple of months ago and you never responded. I put myself out here because I am real and I know the past, how it pertains to the present and where the future leads if we don't wake up and come together. The window of opportunity to turn this all around is closing. I have these two recurring nightmares where I am in the parking lot of this grocery store and this huge tornado drops out of the sky and I rush in to warn the people but the horror renders me silent.....then other times I rush in and scream "Tornado!!!" and the shoppers keep on pushing their carts and ignore my warning.
I dont believe in being defensive. I just find it amusing that the most illiterate and fearful of whites are the most racist. Its truly amazing to me not to mention loads of fun to toy with them. I post on here for 2 main reason. To educate others and torture the racists. When I get a chance to do both at the same time its hard to take the high road.

Sometimes I go for weeks without posting so I may have missed your private message. Some people arent going to come together. You have to understand and accept that. I am fine with that to be honest. I find white racists to be inferior and fearful. I dont want to come together with people that operate and are motivated by a crippling inferiority complex.

Check your e-mail box.......I sent it to you in late October. I understand your anger but I also know that you have been goaded into the same racist behavior that others have engaged in. It doesn't help anything or helps bring us together. Look at me....I am standing by your side even in spite of your inflammatory posts because I understand your frustration and I am doing so at the risk of alienating ...but I am more than willing to do so because truth trumps partisan affiliation. I am the "real deal" and the chips can fall where they may.
If it was in Oct its probably long gone. I get tons of email. I did a search but didnt find anything so I may have deleted it without reading. You shouldnt get inflamed unless my post are directed at you. Dont risk anything for me. If that is your friend then ride with him.

No, I stand by what is right and when you are right, I will stand by you regardless......I have a copy of what I sent you and will send it to you again.....
He is NEVER right.

Your pathetic attempts to reason with him fall on deaf ears because he is an idiot and a genuinely terrible individual who uses the current racial double standards to spout his black supremacist trash while he insists that you prostrate yourself before him as a white person who believes in your inferiority.

I am not "inferior" to anyone, my friend...........Asclepias has been ganged up on......three years ago, in a thread I got caught up in the racist BS and I joined in on the "dogpile". It certainly isn't one of my prouder moments here.

Murder is what is being done to whites in South Africa who walk home from church only to be butchered or boiled alive for being white.

Hanging and torturing rapists and murderers is not murder, it is simply uncivilized justice.
I dont believe in being defensive. I just find it amusing that the most illiterate and fearful of whites are the most racist. Its truly amazing to me not to mention loads of fun to toy with them. I post on here for 2 main reason. To educate others and torture the racists. When I get a chance to do both at the same time its hard to take the high road.

Sometimes I go for weeks without posting so I may have missed your private message. Some people arent going to come together. You have to understand and accept that. I am fine with that to be honest. I find white racists to be inferior and fearful. I dont want to come together with people that operate and are motivated by a crippling inferiority complex.

Check your e-mail box.......I sent it to you in late October. I understand your anger but I also know that you have been goaded into the same racist behavior that others have engaged in. It doesn't help anything or helps bring us together. Look at me....I am standing by your side even in spite of your inflammatory posts because I understand your frustration and I am doing so at the risk of alienating ...but I am more than willing to do so because truth trumps partisan affiliation. I am the "real deal" and the chips can fall where they may.
If it was in Oct its probably long gone. I get tons of email. I did a search but didnt find anything so I may have deleted it without reading. You shouldnt get inflamed unless my post are directed at you. Dont risk anything for me. If that is your friend then ride with him.

No, I stand by what is right and when you are right, I will stand by you regardless......I have a copy of what I sent you and will send it to you again.....
He is NEVER right.

Your pathetic attempts to reason with him fall on deaf ears because he is an idiot and a genuinely terrible individual who uses the current racial double standards to spout his black supremacist trash while he insists that you prostrate yourself before him as a white person who believes in your inferiority.

I am not "inferior" to anyone, my friend...........Asclepias has been ganged up on......three years ago, in a thread I got caught up in the racist BS and I joined in on the "dogpile". It certainly isn't one of my prouder moments here.
Take your white guilt and shove it up your ass.

Asclepias more than deserves what little is said to him on here.

He is NEVER right.

You should really stop being so emotional. It cant possibly be good for your condition.

He is NEVER right.

You should really stop being so emotional. It cant possibly be good for your condition.
i don't have any condition, dumbass.

You need to stop projecting before you destroy your pathetic little psyche.

He is NEVER right.

Of course you have a condition. Actually you have multiple ones.

He is NEVER right.

Which means that you actually have multiple conditions since you are projecting again.

I guess the chasm is too deep.....wide and neither the twain shall meet for some people.......and that is a sad fucking commentary as to the situation we are in. It is times like these that I wish I had never woken up and was still stuck in the "left versus right" paradigm.

I guess the chasm is too deep.....wide and neither the twain shall meet for some people.......and that is a sad fucking commentary as to the situation we are in. It is times like these that I wish I had never woken up and was still stuck in the "left versus right" paradigm.
I told you. I start a thread saying it cool for whites looking for permission to go see Black Panther and it attracts racists like sugar attracts ants. Normal people would see it as a positive thing. Monkeys on the other hand get mad for some reason and start jumping up and down. See why I just like to torture them?

Which means that you actually have multiple conditions since you are projecting again.
I do have one condition. I'm simply amazing. Working on god like.

He is NEVER right.

White guilt? Hardly.........joining in on the dogpile of someone here using some innocent sounding "terms" that could be deemed racist? Yeah, I was guilty and owned my shit and stopped it. Asclepias isn't helping me out much in order to to bridge the gap but neither are you.

Of course he does.

It's called his head is up his ass.

He is NEVER right.

White guilt? Hardly.........joining in on the dogpile of someone here using some innocent sounding "terms" that could be deemed racist? Yeah, I was guilty and owned my shit and stopped it. Asclepias isn't helping me out much in order to to bridge the gap but neither are you.
You aren't trying to bridge anything.

You are just another Republican moron playing the "colorblind patriotism" card that has failed for longer than I have been alive.

I know. I must feel good to be brave over the internet when you cant do it in real life.

We should be able to have rational discussions about things without the threat of violence but unfortunately some people can't repress their animal urges.
PTBW started it
Your boyfriend can handle himself little twink.
Says the guy thats afraid of me.
laugh.gif
It is hilarious how you actually think this.

It will make it that much more satisfying when I shove my size 15 foot up your ass.
So far we know you have a fat ass and a size 15 boot. We get it you’re tough. Not!

He is NEVER right.

You aren't trying to bridge anything.

You are just another Republican moron playing the "colorblind patriotism" card that has failed for longer than I have been alive.
Your way isn’t working.

Whites have it worse today than blacks did back then. Why aren't you militant?

We aren't being lynched. Yet.
Lynching was mostly just vigilante justice.

Black supremacist fuckers don't lynch because they like crime.

Sounds like murder to me. I really, really hate to punch right but you've jumped the shark with this one. I just want to raise cultural awareness among white people, preserve our heritage. Not instigate a race war.

I am just as upset as you are about the white genocide in SA, and the complete media silence on the issue. I don't want whites to devolve into savages. I want us to remember where we came from and all the good we've done for the world.
You came from fish. Evolution baby! We are all related

Rather see a movie with this panther...

117006-84976-guenhwyvar.jpg

Actually, no...I hope no movie is ever made out of that series, because it would be butchered.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

Forget black panther I want to see black cougars or cat woman

Forum List

Back