OK White People....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

The smell of bad weed and malt liquor is distracting

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
Thank you for giving me (a white person) permission to see something I couldn't care less about.

And I'm sure ALL BLACKS appreciate you speaking for them.

Thank you for giving me (a white person) permission to see something I couldn't care less about.
I wasnt talking to you. Cant you read? I was talking to white people that seem to think they need permission.

Just waiting for the crowds to drop a bit. Matinees are usually good two weeks after a premiere.

black panther.jpg

shouldn't this thread be labelled for lib white whiners....not all whites
I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.
like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.

I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.
like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.
Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck
Never heard of him/her. I've heard of Glenn Close?

Glenn Beck
Never heard of him/her. I've heard of Glenn Close?
interesting

Like we give a fuck about your feelings

Forum List

Back