Ok .... what in the hell happened at AOL

more trolls? and i bet there aint a pagan in the whole bunch.

Strollingbones,
Paganism covers a lot of territory. I'm especially interested in Shamanism, both Native American and Celtic. I have a friend who's an expert on it. I'm hoping to get him to post here.

Strollingbones,
Paganism covers a lot of territory. I'm especially interested in Shamanism, both Native American and Celtic. I have a friend who's an expert on it. I'm hoping to get him to post here.

great....i am a follower of hecate. I am just glad to see others who are open to different ideas.

Just for the heck of it, I looked at the AOL boards this morning and they don't seem in danger of being discontinued.

Just for the heck of it, I looked at the AOL boards this morning and they don't seem in danger of being discontinued.

Interesting. :eek: Maybe the invasion are "The Men/Women in Black" coming to investigate we USMB members? lol :D

Sorry, all you AOL'er's I couldn't resist! :lol:

Interesting. :eek: Maybe the invasion are "The Men/Women in Black" coming to investigate we USMB members? lol :D

Sorry, all you AOL'er's I couldn't resist! :lol:
Hey, I'm still here. I'm not an investigator, but I can sometimes be a RPITA (Royal Pain in the Arse). :badgrin:

We welcome all of you previous AOL members, that have joined today. But what in the hell happened over there at AOL? Did they get a "government bailout" or did they "sellout"? ... if they did by who and/or whom and/or whatever:confused:

lol :D

U.S. Politicans are speaking for Americans!
So, Everything American is under Atack!:mad:

Last edited:
We welcome all of you previous AOL members, that have joined today. But what in the hell happened over there at AOL? Did they get a "government bailout" or did they "sellout"? ... if they did by who and/or whom and/or whatever:confused:
No...but i heard they might get bought by Yahoo!

No...but i heard they might get bought by Yahoo!
Nothing happened at AOHell, but there were rumors that some, or all, of the message boards were closing. Thus the one day exodus from AOL to here to find another posting place in case the AOL boards close. I haven't seen any of them posting in the last few days, and it wouldn't surprise me if they never returned.

Yep, I agree about Yahoo. I checked out their message boards once. They truly suck.

KEY

Nothing happened at AOHell, but there were rumors that some, or all, of the message boards were closing. Thus the one day exodus from AOL to here to find another posting place in case the AOL boards close. I haven't seen any of them posting in the last few days, and it wouldn't surprise me if they never returned.

Yep, I agree about Yahoo. I checked out their message boards once. They truly suck.

KEY

:rolleyes: So in other words it was as if USMB was hit with a swarm of Killer Bee's and now the swarm has moved on? Interesting. :eusa_think:

lol :D

:confused: Are you talking about the messageboards being shut down, at the end of this month? I hear tell, that AOL wants to rid themselves from what they call useless messageboards.We have had nothing but problems with posting and responding, in the "New Developments of the Iraq War, cause of AOL's lack of concern of the poster's in there.A lot of folks get booted completely from the site, completely so!!!!.I came here, cause i felt that i could get a whole lot more respect and find new friends.

:confused: Are you talking about the messageboards being shut down, at the end of this month? I hear tell, that AOL wants to rid themselves from what they call useless messageboards.We have had nothing but problems with posting and responding, in the "New Developments of the Iraq War, cause of AOL's lack of concern of the poster's in there.A lot of folks get booted completely from the site, completely so!!!!.I came here, cause i felt that i could get a whole lot more respect and find new friends.

Given the behavior of SOME of the posters that came from there, I can't possibly imagine why anyone would get booted...

Given the behavior of SOME of the posters that came from there, I can't possibly imagine why anyone would get booted...

:frown: If you have heard of the person named LadyMac, she gets her share of protection, from the insider's, meaning the special treatment people, and she get's her fair share of pitch backs from the opposite side of the coin.It is a radical messageboard, and i need to get out of there.

:frown: If you have heard of the person named LadyMac, she gets her share of protection, from the insider's, meaning the special treatment people, and she get's her fair share of pitch backs from the opposite side of the coin.It is a radical messageboard, and i need to get out of there.

Boy are you in for a surprise...

Boy are you in for a surprise...

now now ...as far as messageboards go..this one aint bad...seems to swing back and forth...one day the cons are screaming foul...the next day the libs are screaming foul....you can pretty much kick out any topic for discussion....it may be discussed or not...depending on the posters du jour.
as the elections near its getting a bit vocal in here but hey isnt that why you join a board? if you want to go somewhere that just agrees with you ...you can...there are boards for all walks of lives..

now now ...as far as messageboards go..this one aint bad...seems to swing back and forth...one day the cons are screaming foul...the next day the libs are screaming foul....you can pretty much kick out any topic for discussion....it may be discussed or not...depending on the posters du jour.
as the elections near its getting a bit vocal in here but hey isnt that why you join a board? if you want to go somewhere that just agrees with you ...you can...there are boards for all walks of lives..

I think you just made my point for me, without even trying..

Sounds like she's looking for the epitomy of politeness, rather than redical behavior, and this ain't it...

hmmmmn ......:eusa_think: "gets her share of protection, from the insider's, meaning the special treatment people,"? :eusa_shifty:

or

hmmmmmn ..... :eusa_think: "It is a radical messageboard, and i need" ? :eusa_shifty:

Do please go into Announcements and read, or re-read, my thread stickied at the top title "Infraction Points." It specifically addresses innuendos.

Forum List

Back