OK anti-abortion ultrasound un-Constitutional

Your being intellectually dishonest and you know it. All the tax money PP gets allows them to move other resources to their abortion operations, so yes tax money is going to pay for abortions. If your going to try to sell a shell game at least admit it.

Thats a round about way of looking at it. We fund services PP provides to poor women, what they do with private money from private donors is their business.

Liar.

And when we stop funding PP because we don't want to fund abortions, the feds stop $$ for other women's health services.

So much for the lie that lefties support women's health.

Proof please.

Screw you, it is my business when I'm forced to pay for it. You want to do it, PAY FOR IT!

Since no one is forcing you to pay for "it", end of discussion so shut up.

It's a moral question, luddite.neddite: is the life sacred, no matter what? Or is the freedom of choice more sacred?

Isn't it interesting that rw's believe that its their choice to be able to sell guns to the mentally ill and to criminals but a human being owning their own body is a moral question?

rw's will fight for the right to kill a 7year/old with a gun but not to flush out a bit of protoplasm.

If someone told you that you no longer had the right to control your own body, you would fight that but you don't fight for that same right for someone else?

Spinning more fairy tales, more children are killed by bedding a plastic bags than guns. But your favored abortions kill more than both combined.

Lying about what someone "favors" does not help your cause.

I've already provided it, as you know. If you are going to follow me from thread to thread asking for the same *proof* as if it hasn't already been provided in other threads, for the sole purpose of making busy work, I'm going to start negging you.

Just so you know what it's for. Don't play (more) stupid with me.

Texas Women

Screw you, it is my business when I'm forced to pay for it. You want to do it, PAY FOR IT!

It's a moral question, luddite.neddite: is the life sacred, no matter what? Or is the freedom of choice more sacred?

Isn't it interesting that rw's believe that its their choice to be able to sell guns to the mentally ill and to criminals but a human being owning their own body is a moral question?

rw's will fight for the right to kill a 7year/old with a gun but not to flush out a bit of protoplasm.

If someone told you that you no longer had the right to control your own body, you would fight that but you don't fight for that same right for someone else?

You are twisting it with the rest, and I don't know why.

-That is the issue: Does having control over your body end once fucking does what it is supposed to fucking do?

Now, my stance is live with your damn decisions.
Or just wait till the kids are three and kill them then. That way every body is happy

Are you saying that if a woman gets pregnant, her right to control her own body ends?

You're welcome to that opinion but I don't agree.

And, that's where living with one's decisions comes in.

But, its also where some dunderhead will blather on that if only she had used birth control yadda yadda, as though USING birth control guarantees its efficacy.

Name any variable you want. Nothing negates the ultimate right of every human being to control their own body. Period.

Your being intellectually dishonest and you know it. All the tax money PP gets allows them to move other resources to their abortion operations, so yes tax money is going to pay for abortions. If your going to try to sell a shell game at least admit it.

Thats a round about way of looking at it. We fund services PP provides to poor women, what they do with private money from private donors is their business.

Liar.

And when we stop funding PP because we don't want to fund abortions, the feds stop $$ for other women's health services.

So much for the lie that lefties support state moneywomen's health.

It gets medicare, so why would the feds stop funding it?

Funny, last year Tennessee defunded (on the state level) Planned Parenthood over the abortion issue, even though no state money had gone to abortions.

-That is the issue: Does having control over your body end once fucking does what it is supposed to fucking do?

Or just wait till the kids are three and kill them then. That way every body is happy

Are you saying that if a woman gets pregnant, her right to control her own body ends?

But, its also where some dunderhead will blather on that if only she had used birth control yadda yadda, as though USING birth control guarantees its efficacy.

Name any variable you want. Nothing negates the ultimate right of every human being to control their own body. Period.

Personally, I say yes, it does, but at the time I was only saying that was the issue :razz:

Birth Control Methods: How Well Do They Work?

Close enough for me *shrugs*

PS, I'm not putting all the responsibility on the woman. I also put responsibility on the man. He may say that she got pregnant on purpose, but you need two people or a turkey baster to fuck.

I've already provided it, as you know. If you are going to follow me from thread to thread asking for the same *proof* as if it hasn't already been provided in other threads, for the sole purpose of making busy work, I'm going to start negging you.

Just so you know what it's for. Don't play (more) stupid with me.

Texas Women

1. This is the first I've responded to you in a few days.
2. I haven't followed you from thread to thread.
3. I don't know what other threads you have posted to. And don't care.
3. You can't neg me and you know it.
4. What the hell, for all I know, you're not even talking to me because you never say who you are talking to or responding to because, what the fuck, we're all just supposed to read your empty little mind. And, then, if someone dares ask you who the hell you're yammering at, you get even more hysterical than usual.

Go back to your "nutritionally complete" froot loops.

Liar.

You may believe in any paranoid fantasy you want about ‘funding.’

It’s otherwise irrelevant and in no way mitigates the right to privacy.

The right to privacy went out the window with the stimulus bill and Maobamacare, your doctor is mandated to enter every conversations you have with them in a electronic medical records system that many entities will have access to. The commiecrats have destroyed the concept of medical privacy, yet you still claim it as a right, really funny.

Liar.

Funny, last year Tennessee defunded (on the state level) Planned Parenthood over the abortion issue, even though no state money had gone to abortions.

They stop funding birth control programs to punish the state for kicking out butchers.

So as you can see, it's not about women's health. It's about killing babies.

Liar.

The right to privacy went out the window with the stimulus bill and Maobamacare, your doctor is mandated to enter every conversations you have with them in a electronic medical records system that many entities will have access to. The commiecrats have destroyed the concept of medical privacy, yet you still claim it as a right, really funny.

They destroy everything that protects life, and liberty. They despise both.

Liar.

They stop funding birth control programs to punish the state for kicking out butchers.

The feds didn't stop funding, they redirected it to county health programs instead, as the state asked.

They destroy everything that protects life, and liberty. They despise both.

^^^^

llama.jpg

Can you imagine someone coming along in ripping your 15 year old child's arms, legs and brains off their bodies How would you feel?

That would be murder. Stop comparing an unborn early developmental fetus to a 15 year old child. Also an abortion is a voluntary procedure by the mother of said fetus.

Quit fucking appealing to emotion to try to leverage your point of view.
Nice to be able to dehumanize your enemy for the purpose of winning the right to slaughter.

You must be a war supporter as well as a death penalty supporter.

The feds didn't stop funding, they redirected it to county health programs instead, as the state asked.

No, they didn't. They pulled the funding, and said their hands were tied.

They were lying of course.

No, they didn't. They pulled the funding, and said their hands were tied.

They were lying of course.

Really? Because when the bill passed, it was defunding third parties at the state level. You know what happened in some areas? The feds directly gave money to Planned Parenthood. Others, the feds funded the state program.

Am I the only pro lifer who isn't calling it murder, and is more about taking responsibility, and otherwise wouldn't care?

When she gets pregnant she still has control over her body. She doesn't have control to end the separate life within her. People have rights up to the point where their rights violate someone else's. At that point, their rights end.

How fucking hard is it to see it as murder? They rip the babies arms, legs and rip its fucking brains out of its head.

What the fuck more do you need?

I think most abortions occur at a time when the fetus doesn't even have arms or legs and if it does have a brain, its not fully functioning.

If it has a heart beat, which occurs around day 22, it has a brain. If you failed biology the brain controls the heart beat. But partial birth abortions occur when the child could survive outside the mother, but it ain't murder, right?

And if it’s ‘murder,’ what do you and others on the right want to do about it?

We hear self-righteous conservatives whining about ‘killing babies’ and ‘murder’ but never a resolution, never any details or specifics as to the actual mechanics of how banning abortion will work, if it is indeed ‘murder.’

Forum List

Back