OK anti-abortion ultrasound un-Constitutional

Here's the funny thing...they will use law to force all sorts of ridiculous crap on us for other medical issues via obamacare...insurance companies will require certain procedures/treatments before they will pay (like people who want gastric bypass have to lose a certain percentage of their overall weight loss goal before they'll pay for the surgery)...

But if there is a chance it will make abortion safer or (gasp) actually reduce the numbers performed they don't want any of that.

What disgusting pukes they are. They're so blatantly anti-female and anti-child it's nauseating. Keep those butcher shops as primitive and deadly as possible! We don't need no stinkin oversight!

And this is why we have a Constitution and are governed solely by the rule of law, to protect citizens and their liberty from the ignorance and hate exhibited above.

You are your sides' equivalent of ObamaPhoneLady.

No, you will never win, for you do not know God.

You mean mind their own business when women want to kill their unborn babies, fucking liars. And no, people who cherish the sacredness of human life will NEVER stop. We will fight this thing til the day the leftist murderers forget abortion as a main issue and then we will get this thing fixed, the same way we stopped the left from enforcing eugenics after the topic left the hot button list of the libtards and their sycophantic press. The left NEVER stays consistent with past ideological stands and they will eventually abandon abortion as the sacrament of gender war feminism as they have so many other things in the past. We will win because we have God's Truth on our side and all you people have is greed, lust, and a low regard for yourselves and others.

What's to hide.....it's just a clump of cells according to you scumbags.

A woman is scared of looking inside at some clump of cells???

No, that's not true.

You must post solid, supporting evidence of your point, and you can't.

Then why are so many orphans here not adopted, OK?

Why, because government has made adoption, like manufacturing, easier to do overseas. That's the magic of big government, they help so much no one can get anything done.

You tell me why this would be the case if it were less expensive and easier to adopt here.

Adoption is becoming increasingly common in the United States. There are currently over 200,000 foreign children that have been adopted and are residing in the United States alone. Moreover, it is estimated that approximately 20,000 foreign children are adopted annually.

Adoption of Foreign Children by United States Citizens

Now where is your evidence supporting your point, come on practice what you preach.

Tell us why we have so many nonadopted children, if you figures are right.

Come on, sweetheart, tell us, that every child in America will be adopted if there is no abortion when so many children are not adopted now.

You are on a bar with the credulous ObamaPhoneLady.

No, that's not true.

Why, because government has made adoption, like manufacturing, easier to do overseas. That's the magic of big government, they help so much no one can get anything done.

You tell me why this would be the case if it were less expensive and easier to adopt here.

Adoption is becoming increasingly common in the United States. There are currently over 200,000 foreign children that have been adopted and are residing in the United States alone. Moreover, it is estimated that approximately 20,000 foreign children are adopted annually.

Now where is your evidence supporting your point, come on practice what you preach.

How fucking hard is it to see it as murder? They rip the babies arms, legs and rip its fucking brains out of its head.

What the fuck more do you need?

I think most abortions occur at a time when the fetus doesn't even have arms or legs and if it does have a brain, its not fully functioning.

If it has a heart beat, which occurs around day 22, it has a brain. If you failed biology the brain controls the heart beat. But partial birth abortions occur when the child could survive outside the mother, but it ain't murder, right?

Partial birth abortion illegal.

Murder and Genocide are legal definitions unaffected by your opinions, Freewill.

Promise me that we will guarantee every mom and child the necessary assistance to raise the children well with a chance for the future, and I will support you with exceptions for Rape and Incest and Health of the mother.

But until you step up and promise and provide necessary assistance to mom and child, well, FY.

Not your business, scumbag GB, to tell her what to do.

Then FY asshole let you pay for the killing of the most innocent. FY I don't want to pay for your genocide.

Another one bites the dust.

When, oh when, will the GOP give up pandering to the Evangelical base and start doing something MEANINGFUL for the country?

What a waste of time and money.

Durant Daily Democrat - Okla court says abortion laws unconstitutional

Joining in kind of late in this discussion so I am sure your errors have already been pointed out but if not:

From the article:

In separate decisions, the Oklahoma Supreme Court said the laws, which received wide bipartisan support in the Legislature, violated a 1992 U.S. Supreme Court case.

Now do you need explained to you what the term "bipartisan" means? Are you wholefully uninformed of the content of your own linked article or just a political hack?

Maybe if you can explain your motive then you can explain where these "rights" are outlined:

The other state law was rejected in May by District Judge Donald Worthington, who ruled it violated “the fundamental rights of women to privacy and bodily integrity.”

Where is the privacy issue if it is done in a medical facility? What the hell does "bodily integrity" even mean? Liberals like making things up to protect their "thining of the weeds" (not a Sanger quote) genocide.

The 1992 Supreme Court case the article refers to is Planned Parenthood v. Casey, do a search for it and and educate yourself.

Privacy rights have to do with limiting government in accordance with the 4th Amendment, where government may not interfere in the private lives of its citizens – it has nothing to do with the venue in which the abortion is performed.

Bodily integrity is an aspect of the right to privacy, it pertains to Casey and earlier decisions by the Court protecting individual liberty, as guaranteed by the Constitution.

Liberals are not ‘making things up,’ they simply obey the Constitution and follow its case law.

FY, then you pay for the private killing of the unborn. Don't force me through taxes to support your depravity. I realize you love the genocide and the "thinning of the weeds" (not a Sanger quote). But do it on YOUR dime not mine.

Murder and Genocide are legal definitions unaffected by your opinions, Freewill.

Promise me that we will guarantee every mom and child the necessary assistance to raise the children well with a chance for the future, and I will support you with exceptions for Rape and Incest and Health of the mother.

But until you step up and promise and provide necessary assistance to mom and child, well, FY.

Then FY asshole let you pay for the killing of the most innocent. FY I don't want to pay for your genocide.

I promise you that I fully support the aide to woman and children that is required to end your genocide.

You continue to act like an ObamaPhoneLady.

But you are willing to go on record that you will give full public assistance to mothers and children for as long as it takes to turn them into taxpayers?

I promise you that I fully support the aide to woman and children that is required to end your genocide.

Joining in kind of late in this discussion so I am sure your errors have already been pointed out but if not:

From the article:

In separate decisions, the Oklahoma Supreme Court said the laws, which received wide bipartisan support in the Legislature, violated a 1992 U.S. Supreme Court case.

Now do you need explained to you what the term "bipartisan" means? Are you wholefully uninformed of the content of your own linked article or just a political hack?

Maybe if you can explain your motive then you can explain where these "rights" are outlined:

The other state law was rejected in May by District Judge Donald Worthington, who ruled it violated “the fundamental rights of women to privacy and bodily integrity.”

Where is the privacy issue if it is done in a medical facility? What the hell does "bodily integrity" even mean? Liberals like making things up to protect their "thining of the weeds" (not a Sanger quote) genocide.

The 1992 Supreme Court case the article refers to is Planned Parenthood v. Casey, do a search for it and and educate yourself.

Privacy rights have to do with limiting government in accordance with the 4th Amendment, where government may not interfere in the private lives of its citizens – it has nothing to do with the venue in which the abortion is performed.

Bodily integrity is an aspect of the right to privacy, it pertains to Casey and earlier decisions by the Court protecting individual liberty, as guaranteed by the Constitution.

Liberals are not ‘making things up,’ they simply obey the Constitution and follow its case law.

FY, then you pay for the private killing of the unborn. Don't force me through taxes to support your depravity. I realize you love the genocide and the "thinning of the weeds" (not a Sanger quote). But do it on YOUR dime not mine.

As already correctly noted, Federal dollars may not be used to fund abortions:

Hyde Amendment

First passed by Congress in 1976, the Hyde Amendment ensures that abortion is not covered in the comprehensive health care services provided by the federal government through Medicaid. Congress has made some exceptions to the funding ban, which have varied over the years. At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered.

NCHLA
And your hysteria about ‘genocide’ serves to only undermine your position.

Here's the funny thing...they will use law to force all sorts of ridiculous crap on us for other medical issues via obamacare...insurance companies will require certain procedures/treatments before they will pay (like people who want gastric bypass have to lose a certain percentage of their overall weight loss goal before they'll pay for the surgery)...

But if there is a chance it will make abortion safer or (gasp) actually reduce the numbers performed they don't want any of that.

What disgusting pukes they are. They're so blatantly anti-female and anti-child it's nauseating. Keep those butcher shops as primitive and deadly as possible! We don't need no stinkin oversight!

And this is why we have a Constitution and are governed solely by the rule of law, to protect citizens and their liberty from the ignorance and hate exhibited above.

Yes, because it's hateful to want to accurately determine the age of the baby you're killing. It's hateful to not want butchers to crack open a woman's uterus and go, "whoops, that baby's a little further along than...oh well..."

You hate women and you like seeing them spread eagle and bleeding on the altar of progressivism.

Cuz that's the sort of people you are.

Ultrasounds are not necessary for most abortions. They are not even covered for the 1st trimester by many insurance companies.

Just be honest, the ultrasounds are not to determine fetal age, they are an attempt to guilt women seeking abortions.

Tell us why we have so many nonadopted children, if you figures are right.

Come on, sweetheart, tell us, that every child in America will be adopted if there is no abortion when so many children are not adopted now.

You are on a bar with the credulous ObamaPhoneLady.

No, that's not true.

Screw you, your just like your dear leader Maobama, you keep moving the fucking goal post while never providing anything of value to the conversation. I won't play your game.

If economics is your justification, screw it just kill the pregnant woman for getting knocked up with a child she can't support. Two economic problems solved. So killing babies is about money, REALLY?

Forum List

Back