OK anti-abortion ultrasound un-Constitutional

The federal government does not force any taxpayers to fund abortion.

Your being intellectually dishonest and you know it. All the tax money PP gets allows them to move other resources to their abortion operations, so yes tax money is going to pay for abortions. If your going to try to sell a shell game at least admit it.

Your being intellectually dishonest and you know it. All the tax money PP gets allows them to move other resources to their abortion operations, so yes tax money is going to pay for abortions. If your going to try to sell a shell game at least admit it.

Thats a round about way of looking at it. We fund services PP provides to poor women, what they do with private money from private donors is their business.

Thats a round about way of looking at it. We fund services PP provides to poor women, what they do with private money from private donors is their business.

Not so round about, there is no way to separate the money once it's in their hands. It all goes to keep the doors open.

Yes, the funds are separated by donors and by accounts and by services.

OKTexas, don't talk about what you don't know.

OkTexas wants women to have babies, even in the case of incest or rape, yet not provide for them.

OK, FY, too.

You have no morals.

Murder and Genocide are legal definitions unaffected by your opinions, Freewill.

Promise me that we will guarantee every mom and child the necessary assistance to raise the children well with a chance for the future, and I will support you with exceptions for Rape and Incest and Health of the mother.

But until you step up and promise and provide necessary assistance to mom and child, well, FY.

Then FY asshole let you pay for the killing of the most innocent. FY I don't want to pay for your genocide.

If economics is your justification, screw it just kill the pregnant woman for getting knocked up with a child she can't support. Two economic problems solved. So killing babies is about money, REALLY?

Can you imagine someone coming along in ripping your 15 year old child's arms, legs and brains off their bodies How would you feel?

Like an elephant times 7.

That's over your head but the point I'm making is that the gestation period (look it up) for humans is not 15 years.

This is an non-issue.

Abortion is legal AND, what women choose to do with their own bodies, is, simply put, none of your fricken business.

OkTexas wants women to have babies, even in the case of incest or rape, yet not provide for them.

OK, FY, too.

You have no morals.

Murder and Genocide are legal definitions unaffected by your opinions, Freewill.

Promise me that we will guarantee every mom and child the necessary assistance to raise the children well with a chance for the future, and I will support you with exceptions for Rape and Incest and Health of the mother.

But until you step up and promise and provide necessary assistance to mom and child, well, FY.

If economics is your justification, screw it just kill the pregnant woman for getting knocked up with a child she can't support. Two economic problems solved. So killing babies is about money, REALLY?

Starving kids are okay with rw's.

So are kids being molested by priests.

But, just try to do with your body as you wish and they're all kinds of Up In Arms.

cuz, they're they're the worst kind of hypocrites.

They don't go to completely separate facilities, like I said, it all goes to keep the doors open. Unless you can prove that the abortion facilities have a different lease, electric meter, water meter, phone lines, waiting rooms and reception people then you can not prove the funds are not mixed. So as you say provide evidence to prove your point.

Last edited:

They don't go to completely separate facilities, like I said, it all goes to keep the doors open. Unless you can proves that the abortion facilities have a different lease, electric meter, water meter, phone lines, waiting rooms and reception people then you can not prove the funds are not mixed. So as you say provide evidence to prove your point.

You need to check IRS regs.

It doesn't really matter what some rw thinks he thinks. What matters is the IRS because they're ones who decide on non-profit status.

Doesn't matter though because its still non of your business what a woman does with her own body.

Question for rw's - why do you believe you should have control over other people's bodies?

It's a moral question, luddite.neddite: is the life sacred, no matter what? Or is the freedom of choice more sacred?

They don't go to completely separate facilities, like I said, it all goes to keep the doors open. Unless you can proves that the abortion facilities have a different lease, electric meter, water meter, phone lines, waiting rooms and reception people then you can not prove the funds are not mixed. So as you say provide evidence to prove your point.

It doesn't really matter what some rw thinks he thinks. What matters is the IRS because they're ones who decide on non-profit status.

Doesn't matter though because its still non of your business what a woman does with her own body.

Question for rw's - why do you believe you should have control over other people's bodies?

Screw you, it is my business when I'm forced to pay for it. You want to do it, PAY FOR IT!

Screw you, it is my business when I'm forced to pay for it. You want to do it, PAY FOR IT!

What part of ‘Hyde Amendment’ do you and others on the right not understand?

Or is this just more of the same conservative willful ignorance.

The money Planned Parenthood cannot be used to fund abortions, and only three percent of its money goes toward them.

Can you imagine someone coming along in ripping your 15 year old child's arms, legs and brains off their bodies How would you feel?

That would be murder. Stop comparing an unborn early developmental fetus to a 15 year old child. Also an abortion is a voluntary procedure by the mother of said fetus.

Quit fucking appealing to emotion to try to leverage your point of view.

Or the total lack of emotion from people like you?? It takes a cold heart to casually toss a child away and call it a decision

What would be a better comparison,then one human too an other,or would comparing a goldfish be a better bet for ya?

Since no one is forcing you to pay for "it", end of discussion so shut up.

It's a moral question, luddite.neddite: is the life sacred, no matter what? Or is the freedom of choice more sacred?

Isn't it interesting that rw's believe that its their choice to be able to sell guns to the mentally ill and to criminals but a human being owning their own body is a moral question?

rw's will fight for the right to kill a 7year/old with a gun but not to flush out a bit of protoplasm.

If someone told you that you no longer had the right to control your own body, you would fight that but you don't fight for that same right for someone else?

Liar.

And when we stop funding PP because we don't want to fund abortions, the feds stop $$ for other women's health services.

So much for the lie that lefties support women's health.

Isn't it interesting that rw's believe that its their choice to be able to sell guns to the mentally ill and to criminals but a human being owning their own body is a moral question?

rw's will fight for the right to kill a 7year/old with a gun but not to flush out a bit of protoplasm.

If someone told you that you no longer had the right to control your own body, you would fight that but you don't fight for that same right for someone else?

Spinning more fairy tales, more children are killed by bedding a plastic bags than guns. But your favored abortions kill more than both combined.

That would be murder. Stop comparing an unborn early developmental fetus to a 15 year old child. Also an abortion is a voluntary procedure by the mother of said fetus.

Quit fucking appealing to emotion to try to leverage your point of view.

Or the total lack of emotion from people like you?? It takes a cold heart to casually toss a child away and call it a decision

What would be a better comparison,then one human too an other,or would comparing a goldfish be a better bet for ya?

Its not a child. Its a fetus.

No, a goldfish is a much higher functioning life form than an aborted fetus. Sorry, but its true.

And, what a woman does with her own body is none of your business.

Liar.

And when we stop funding PP because we don't want to fund abortions, the feds stop $$ for other women's health services.

So much for the lie that lefties support women's health.

You may believe in any paranoid fantasy you want about ‘funding.’

It’s otherwise irrelevant and in no way mitigates the right to privacy.

You are twisting it with the rest, and I don't know why.

-That is the issue: Does having control over your body end once fucking does what it is supposed to fucking do?

Now, my stance is live with your damn decisions.
Or just wait till the kids are three and kill them then. That way every body is happy

Forum List

Back