Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

" Zero Indemnity Anthropocentric Psychotic Offers Deceit Through Vanity For Self Gluttony *

* Tautology Of Strong Anthropic Principle And Nomian Expectations By Antinomian Heretics *

Get this, a non Christian lecturing Christians about how to be Christian
This individual understands the principles of antinomianism , so save the nomian artifice .

By empirical evidence , a literal meaning for the metaphor of an after life is to pass on ones genetic identity , where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement or eternal damnation .

This individual does not confuse the literal meaning for an after life and contention about which are more valid means by which to achieve it .

* Devoid Of Legal Interests Traitorously Insisting to Violate Independence Of The Individual *

As a greater individual , a collective state of individuals institutes laws to protect individual citizens from illegitimate aggression by other individuals .

The abortion anti-choice justification that abortion by one individual is illegitimate aggression against another individual neither exists as a private interest , nor as a legitimate state interest .

The United States has a sovereign interest in ensuring the supremacy of federal law by preventing a State from suspending a constitutional right within its borders.

Indeed, S.B. 8’s entire structure for its private enforcement suits manifests overt hostility to a defense based on this Court’s decisions recognizing a constitutional right to abortion. See pp.5-7, supra.

a. S.B. 8 is a statute enacted by the Texas legislature,signed by the Texas governor, and enforceable in Texas courts. If Texas had not enacted S.B. 8, no private plaintiff could maintainthe cause of action that it creates. And no plaintiff could maintain an S.B. 8 cause of action or recover the statutory damages it authorizes without action by the Texas courts. It is, in short, plain that Texas is responsible for the constitutional violations caused by S.B. 8. It should be equally plain that where, as here,the State’s sovereign immunity does not apply, Texas can be enjoined to prevent those violations.

Last edited:
You are just using made up names

Unlike you I am using the CORRECT scientific definition. You are the one attempting to make it an even more emotional issue by injecting endearing terminology. It is anything but endearing to a woman that wants and needs an abortion. It simply makes the decision more difficult. Guilt and shame have no place in this s decision either; I'm very seen those weaponized by so - called pro - lifers all too often as well.

Stann

It is anything but endearing to a woman that wants and needs an abortion.

I believe “wants”

“Need” is arguable

Women have come to see children as a burden and many just dont want to be bothered

Stann

It is anything but endearing to a woman that wants and needs an abortion.

I believe “wants”

“Need” is arguable

Women have come to see children as a burden and many just dont want to be bothered
Again , it doesn't really matter what we believe. She's the one who has to make that decision , thank GOD I'm a gay man I wouldn't want to have to make that choice.

Again , it doesn't really matter what we believe. She's the one who has to make that decision , thank GOD I'm a gay man I wouldn't want to have to make that choice.
It does matter what we the people believe and what is allowed under the law

Which good news for you as a homosexual and for liberated women who want to do away with unborn children

Because the law is far more on your side than mine at the moment

But that does not change the right and wrong morally

Or the harm that hedonist liberal values does to society over time

Which good news for you as a homosexual and for liberated women who want to do away with unborn children

You assume the worse. Hedonistic ? Really that would have been the 60's. Since COVID and the internet ( not because of politics ) I've never seen such a laid back , do not touch me , isolated people in history. It's almost surreal. And the data suggests that abortions are at near record lows. People are more introverted than ever. You name it, no matter what it is , it's viewed negatively. Negative culture now. Had to break out of such a depressing, vicious cycle.

You assume the worse. Hedonistic ? Really that would have been the 60's. Since COVID and the internet ( not because of politics ) I've never seen such a laid back , do not touch me , isolated people in history. It's almost surreal. And the data suggests that abortions are at near record lows. People are more introverted than ever. You name it, no matter what it is , it's viewed negatively. Negative culture now. Had to break out of such a depressing, vicious cycle.
We are a deeply divided country

More so I suspect than at any time since the pre Civil War

I neither like or trust many of my fellow Americans

And they feel the same way about me

It does not bode well for the future

It’s interesting that you claim that you support the moral side of the discussion. On what do you base it? Certainly not the Bible. Nor any other Religious text I am aware of. So besides a profound belief that you are right, on what do you base the idea that your beliefs are moral and alternatives are not?

We are a deeply divided country

More so I suspect than at any time since the pre Civil War

I neither like or trust many of my fellow Americans

And they feel the same way about me

It does not bode well for the future
One thing we can agree upon. Where we differ is the root cause and it's exasperation. This has been building up since the early 2000's but it really manifested itself and congealed with trump. It went from simple differences of opinion to strong differences and even hatred. Yes, it was always there but trump groomed it and perfected it to art. The perfect gift no one ever wanted. If I had to put a finger on the one point in history where it began to get this ugly I'd have to say it was when trump questioned Obama's birth right to be president. That doubt lead to doubt that infected everything else. No one believes in the good faith of their fellow American anymore and look at all the deceit and trickery that been used in politics now , it's very , very dangerous when they become criminals.And that trickery even affected the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
It’s interesting that you claim that you support the moral side of the discussion. On what do you base it? Certainly not the Bible. Nor any other Religious text I am aware of. So besides a profound belief that you are right, on what do you base the idea that your beliefs are moral and alternatives are not?
Science is a good place to start

We know the unborn child is human

Our culture normally supports the right to life for anyone not convicted of a capital crime

And other than innocent humans in the womb, few liberals support the death penalty for anyone

One thing we can agree upon. Where we differ is the root cause and it's exasperation. This has been building up since the early 2000's but it really manifested itself and congealed with trump. It went from simple differences of opinion to strong differences and even hatred. Yes, it was always there but trump groomed it and perfected it to art. The perfect gift no one ever wanted. If I had to put a finger on the one point in history where it began to get this ugly I'd have to say it was when trump questioned Obama's birth right to be president. That doubt lead to doubt that infected everything else. No one believes in the good faith of their fellow American anymore and look at all the deceit and trickery that been used in politics now , it's very , very dangerous when they become criminals.And that trickery even affected the Supreme Court.
I think if the Deep State through Lois Learner had not suppressed the Tea Party movement obama may have lost the 2012 election and everything would be much different today

However our division goes back farther than that

You might say the Vietnam War was the turning point because so many Baby Boomers were traumatized and radicalized

But no matter how we got here the horse is out of the barn now

I think if the Deep State through Lois Learner had not suppressed the Tea Party movement obama may have lost the 2012 election and everything would be much different today

However our division goes back farther than that

You might say the Vietnam War was the turning point because so many Baby Boomers were traumatized and radicalized

But no matter how we got here the horse is out of the barn now
The real question is how do we corral that horse then. It begins with each and every one of US. Have a good day.

I dont think we can

The division is wide and deep
That's part of the negativity speaking. Instead of we , what can YOU do about it. We sets up the tribes. I don't know about you but I'm better than that.

That's part of the negativity speaking. Instead of we , what can YOU do about it. We sets up the tribes. I don't know about you but I'm better than that.
Reading the debates on this forum along with what I see in the news media there is very little chance of rapprochement leading to compromise

I am a very different person from most liberals and they feel the same way about conservatives

Forum List

Back