Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

" Abortion Anti Choice Embrace Contempt Against Self Ownership By Individuals "

* Cognizant Awareness Of Noxious Stimulus Severed By Anesthesia And Not Physically Possible *

Where do I get off. Could be because killing a human being who wants to be alive is murder. The scientific community published actual scans of unborn infants darting away from abortionists' killing implements. The unborn children knew they were going to get killed if they didn't get out of the killer tools way. I saw the video several years ago. It proved to me the act of killing a human life is first degree murder. If you want to play brain dead about the evidence, sir or madam, that is not my problem. Good evening.
This moniker does not disagree that empathy for suffering can be a valid basis for representing another entity by proxy .

This moniker does not agree that an autonomic response in a fetus constitutes suffering , or cognitive want , as thalamocortical radiations are a physical requirement for sentience that must exist and function so that the cerebral cortex can be consciously aware of a noxious stimulus for suffering .

Autonomic responses from the thalamus do not represent a physical capacity for cognizance , or awareness of noxious stimulus , however that is not what you have been convinced to believe is valid .

As related numerous times , abortions at the ages and stages of development depicted by abortion anti-choice are " with cause " and occur due to developmental anomalies , to women and families wanting to deliver and raise a healthy child .

The " without cause " abortions are optioned before sentience and suffering of a fetus are a possible issue .

The abortion anti-choice have zero faith in the good conscience of women to make ethical decisions regarding their own quality of life and or the quality of life for possible others .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back