OK anti-abortion ultrasound un-Constitutional

When she gets pregnant she still has control over her body. She doesn't have control to end the separate life within her. People have rights up to the point where their rights violate someone else's. At that point, their rights end.

There IS no 'someone else'. Not until the baby is born. There is no legal document that states another person exists when the woman is pregnant, is there?

When she gets pregnant she still has control over her body. She doesn't have control to end the separate life within her. People have rights up to the point where their rights violate someone else's. At that point, their rights end.

There IS no 'someone else'. Not until the baby is born. There is no legal document that states another person exists when the woman is pregnant, is there?

Semantics.

When a woman who is 8 months pregnant is murdered, the murderer is charged with her death and that of the child.

Really, there is no someone else, really? Please explain how this could happen if there is no someone else. California Man Convicted of Double Murder, Killing Pregnant Girlfriend Unborn Child California Man Convicted of Double Murder, Killing Pregnant Girlfriend Unborn Child | LifeNews.com

I think most abortions occur at a time when the fetus doesn't even have arms or legs and if it does have a brain, its not fully functioning.

If it has a heart beat, which occurs around day 22, it has a brain. If you failed biology the brain controls the heart beat. But partial birth abortions occur when the child could survive outside the mother, but it ain't murder, right?

And if it’s ‘murder,’ what do you and others on the right want to do about it?

We hear self-righteous conservatives whining about ‘killing babies’ and ‘murder’ but never a resolution, never any details or specifics as to the actual mechanics of how banning abortion will work, if it is indeed ‘murder.’

Oh, I don't know, maybe we could start with providing support for children that survive the abortion, something your dear leader voted against. Then you could simplify the adoption process, where people who want them don't have to go overseas. Once that's done, ban late term abortions and require doctors to deliver them. If viability is the standard, I think even SCOTUS would uphold it. It's really pretty simple.

What a sick society...worried more about a ultrasound being constitutional then the killing of ones own children

sick sick sick
would you rather have the child be born to parents that dont want him/her and thus make them part of the system in which the states care for it, only for you to rail about personal responsibility and the nanny state?

Are you saying we should kill all babies who have parents who don't raise them the way you think they should?

Of course you are.

Yes, I would rather a child be born to parents who aren't the best parents, if the only other option is DEATH.

But it's still a logical fallacy, i.e., a lie, that pro-abortionists cling to. There is NO EVIDENCE that aborted children would be abused/unwanted if they were actually born. None. Child abuse rates haven't decreased since the advent of abortion on demand...they've escalated. In fact, there's evidence that indicates women who have at some point obtained abortions are actually more likely to be abusive to subsequent children...and the theory is that it's because they view them as disposable.

Are you saying we should kill all babies who have parents who don't raise them the way you think they should?

Of course you are.
a fetus is not a baby nor is it a person nor does it have the same rights as the mother. why cant the right get this through their thick head?

when did my post ever refer to children whom have already been born? do you simply make claims that arent true all the time.

i simply asked a question which you did not answer. which one would you prefer? its a simple questions really.

No, it's a logical fallacy, and completely irrelevant. Child abuse/unwanted children is a different topic. Not related to abortion. How many people do you know who are raising *unwanted* children? I work in human services. I've never had one person say to me "I wish I hadn't had this kid or that one" "I didn't want junior and still don't."

In the event of women who don't want to RAISE a child, adoption is an option I think every American citizen is aware exists. I don't believe there's a person in this country who isn't aware that there are long lists of people waiting to adopt children, and who are willing to pay all expenses associated with the pregnancy.

Last edited:
Yes, I would rather a child be born to parents who aren't the best parents, if the only other option is DEATH.

But it's still a logical fallacy, i.e., a lie, that pro-abortionists cling to. There is NO EVIDENCE that aborted children would be abused/unwanted if they were actually born. None. Child abuse rates haven't decreased since the advent of abortion on demand...they've escalated. In fact, there's evidence that indicates women who have at some point obtained abortions are actually more likely to be abusive to subsequent children...and the theory is that it's because they view them as disposable.
thanks for your answer, so im assuming that you wont complain when money is spend on DFS programs to care for these under privileged children? as long the GOP is willing to help those who need it, but then again they have shown time and time again that they consider these individuals leeches on society.

what about health care as well? is the GOP willing to help pay for medical services for poor and underprivileged children?

There's no evidence that abortion reduces the numbers of underprivileged children.

In fact, there are more underprivileged children now than there ever were before legalized abortion.

Thanks, another logical fallacy.

Really, there is no someone else, really? Please explain how this could happen if there is no someone else. California Man Convicted of Double Murder, Killing Pregnant Girlfriend Unborn Child California Man Convicted of Double Murder, Killing Pregnant Girlfriend Unborn Child | LifeNews.com

Roe v Wade said that third trimester was a living person. The murdered woman was well into her third trimester.

A pro-life woman very near and dear to me once shocked me when she told me that if she was impregnated by a rapist she would have the baby.

I'm pro-life myself, but I was still surprised to hear just how strongly she felt about the matter.

Nevertheless, when I told her about the ultrasound laws, in particular one which requires some kind of probe to be inserted in a woman who is in early pregnancy, she grew extremely angry at the people who would want such a law.

These kinds of laws are not the way to win friends and influence people.

Roe v Wade said that third trimester was a living person. The murdered woman was well into her third trimester.

Then you would agree that a third trimester abortion is murder? Yet the left still demands it's a womans right to do it and there are doctors willing to do it.

Then you would agree that a third trimester abortion is murder? Yet the left still demands it's a womans right to do it and there are doctors willing to do it.

I absolutely agree a third trimester is murder. I disagree that "the left" wants women to be able to murder a child in the third trimester.

In fact, two thirds of Americans are opposed to abortion in the second trimester. Which means that even many pro-choice people are opposed to second trimester abortion.

There is far more overlap between pro-life and pro-choice people than the extremists of this issue would like us all to believe. Which is why these invasive ultrasound laws are so outrageous. These kinds of things polarize people, which just makes things worse.

I am starting to believe it is deliberate.

Last edited:
I think everyone, whether you are pro-life or pro-choice should be offended by these laws. The government demanding to stick a prob in a woman's vagina, writing into law that the screen must be placed facing her, that the picture must be put into her medical records.

It's disgusting.

Forum List

Back