Ohio GOP -- These Lying Fucks

Well, yanno, if things had been different, they wouldn't be the same. Everyone is entitled to their own speculation, Divey.
maddy, what you are talking about has NOTHING to do with what that moron posted

Meh, who knows, Divey? There has to be a reason the US is the only First World nation without socialized medicine, donca think?

Three what? Shennanigans?

Okie dokie.

Public pools were closed so they could not be integrated. Private "christian" schools were opened in a rabid dash to keep the classroom all white. Department stores eliminated their dressing rooms altogether, so white women would not have to try on clothes where a black woman had tread.

I could go on, but really, ain't you tired of always be a Reality Denier?

No, dummy.
Three politicians who left the Democratic Party and joined the GOP over the Civil Rights Act.
i can name 2 (strom Thurmond, Sonny Purdue)
but i can name more that stayed democrats

Purdue switched affiliation in 1998. The CRA passed on 1964.
As for the voters, the South continued to be strongly Democratic until the 1980s.

These lying shits. I elected them to address the burning issues of corruption and financial disaster, and what do they do? Turn the Ohio State Legislature into the home office of Operation Rescue. I'm so fucking mad. If they were gonna do this, it should have been their campaign slogan -- "elect me and I will extinguish abortion rights for Ohio women".

FUCK.

This is such a horrendous case of bait and switch, it should be the basis for a recall drive. Liars. Every fucking one of them -- LIARS.

Ohio Republican lawmakers introduce slew of bills aimed at restricting access to abortions | cleveland.com

I really don't think it should matter where you stand on the issue of abortion. None of you should celebrate a raft of candidates getting elected on a platform they immediately abandon so they can sneak around and do something totally different. I'd be angry if they had run on an anti-abortion platform and gotten elected, yes, but I would not feel BETRAYED.

Since a large majority of Americans are in fact Pro-Choice and do not want the government involving itself with decisions that belong to a woman and her doctor these GOP morons will be short timers in the state house.

nope
shes expecting massive things in the first month
what SHE wants done
she wasnt the only one that voted for them

No DC, she wants them to at least start paying lip service to the things they ran/campaigned on.
i dont want any politician "playing lip service"
thats not what they were elected to do

I didn't say pLaying lip service, I said paying lip service. And that is what you pay them to do for the most part. They must discuss/argue bills and resolutions before voting.

Last edited:
No DC, she wants them to at least start paying lip service to the things they ran/campaigned on.
i dont want any politician "playing lip service"
thats not what they were elected to do

I didn't say pLaying lip service, I said paying lip service. And that is what you pay them to do for the most part. The must discuss/argue bills and resolutions before voting.
oops, sorry, misread that

I understand the frustration. You vote for somebody based on who they represent themselves to be and what they say they're going to do, then they immediately roll out something as their first priority and order of business that's completely different. Sure, it's maddening.

It's also politics as usual. They don't give a shit about your vote after it's been cast, you're a Party voter and you'll be back next time. But they always need that cash. ;)

The only cure is to stop believing them. *shrug*

Ohio GOP -- These Lying Fucks

Imagine how much money Planned Parenthood will lose if abortions are harder to get. And the black population will skyrocket. THE HORROR!!!! :eek:

The main reason America is the only advanced industrial nation that does not provide health care to its hard workers is because the south didn't want desegregated hospitals.

Strategically agitated fear over "black welfare" is how the post 60s Right flipped the south. But for this, American workers would have health care. And if they had heath care, one thing would be true right now: the wealthy would have a little less money to leave to their lazy children, and the hard working poor would be able to buy things. . . and the recession would be over.

Uh, no. We don't have universal healthcare because Americans are citizens rather than subjects. And "black welfare" has caused massive damage to the black race and family. Some very cruel and indifferent people support "black welfare" and Planned Parenthood. But hey, if you want to continue to obliterate the black race, go for it. Just don't get angry when you're called on it.

Imagine how much money Planned Parenthood will lose if abortions are harder to get. And the black population will skyrocket. THE HORROR!!!! :eek:

The main reason America is the only advanced industrial nation that does not provide health care to its hard workers is because the south didn't want desegregated hospitals.

Strategically agitated fear over "black welfare" is how the post 60s Right flipped the south. But for this, American workers would have health care. And if they had heath care, one thing would be true right now: the wealthy would have a little less money to leave to their lazy children, and the hard working poor would be able to buy things. . . and the recession would be over.

Uh, no. We don't have universal healthcare because Americans are citizens rather than subjects. And "black welfare" has caused massive damage to the black race and family. Some very cruel and indifferent people support "black welfare" and Planned Parenthood. But hey, if you want to continue to obliterate the black race, go for it. Just don't get angry when you're called on it.

Does it hurt to be this stupid, xsited1?

It should.

Well Madeline, time to get on the phone or email them about how you are not for the bill. If enough of those who voted for them and are against the bill call or tell them that this is not why you voted for them, and then remind them that they will be up for re-election in 2 yrs. and you will work to get them fired, sometimes it works although not always. I don't think they will have enough votes to get it passed.
Your state needs to work on recalls, we have it here in AZ. but it is difficult to do, we are working on getting the recall done more easily with our state legislature. Don't know if it will work but we are willing to at least try.

Does it hurt to be this stupid, xsited1?

It should.

:lol: Madeline calling anybody stupid is just hilarious. You really need to get back on your meds. But I will say your posts make for good conversation, as in "you should see this post from this lady who is totally off her rocker!" I feel sorry for you, Madeline. I hope you get the help you need.

Forum List

Back