Ohio GOP -- These Lying Fucks

These lying shits. I elected them to address the burning issues of corruption and financial disaster, and what do they do? Turn the Ohio State Legislature into the home office of Operation Rescue. I'm so fucking mad. If they were gonna do this, it should have been their campaign slogan -- "elect me and I will extinguish abortion rights for Ohio women".

FUCK.

This is such a horrendous case of bait and switch, it should be the basis for a recall drive. Liars. Every fucking one of them -- LIARS.

Ohio Republican lawmakers introduce slew of bills aimed at restricting access to abortions | cleveland.com

I really don't think it should matter where you stand on the issue of abortion. None of you should celebrate a raft of candidates getting elected on a platform they immediately abandon so they can sneak around and do something totally different. I'd be angry if they had run on an anti-abortion platform and gotten elected, yes, but I would not feel BETRAYED.

paper bag, over mouth, breath slowly maddie.

These lying shits. I elected them to address the burning issues of corruption and financial disaster, and what do they do? Turn the Ohio State Legislature into the home office of Operation Rescue. I'm so fucking mad. If they were gonna do this, it should have been their campaign slogan -- "elect me and I will extinguish abortion rights for Ohio women".

FUCK.

This is such a horrendous case of bait and switch, it should be the basis for a recall drive. Liars. Every fucking one of them -- LIARS.

Ohio Republican lawmakers introduce slew of bills aimed at restricting access to abortions | cleveland.com

I really don't think it should matter where you stand on the issue of abortion. None of you should celebrate a raft of candidates getting elected on a platform they immediately abandon so they can sneak around and do something totally different. I'd be angry if they had run on an anti-abortion platform and gotten elected, yes, but I would not feel BETRAYED.

Texas with a 25B budget deficit is discussing forced sonograms before abortion

FUCK.

Texas with a 25B budget deficit is discussing forced sonograms before abortion

Good for them.
They seem to be discussing much more than that.
http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/Reports/Report.aspx?LegSess=82R&ID=housefiled

But dont let facts stop your hating.

Yup, the straight ticket. For starters, I am a Republican and I always vote my party's ticket unless someone makes himself obnoxious to me.

SORRY! You lose your place to bitch with this. You didn't vote for anyone, and you sure as hell didn't vote for issues. You voted for a party ticket. Probably included votes for people and offices with which you had zero familiarity. These guys could have campaigned on doughnut holes and cashews and obviously you would have voted for them anyway.

IT'S YOUR FAULT POLITICIANS DO THIS CRAP BECAUSE STRAIGHT TICKET VOTERS LIKE YOU DO STUPID SHIT LIKE VOTE A STRAIGHT TICKET. Stuff like this is what keeps the politicians unaccountable. Because there's always going to be plenty of straight party voters, so they really don't have to try that much. Try actually bothering to give a care, start using that think called a cerebral cortex, and think for yourself. Start voting for individuals based on their individual merits, and maybe you can come back later and complain. But until then, you're the problem.

Imagine how much money Planned Parenthood will lose if abortions are harder to get. And the black population will skyrocket. THE HORROR!!!! :eek:

The main reason America is the only advanced industrial nation that does not provide health care to its hard workers is because the south didn't want desegregated hospitals.

Strategically agitated fear over "black welfare" is how the post 60s Right flipped the south. But for this, American workers would have health care. And if they had heath care, one thing would be true right now: the wealthy would have a little less money to leave to their lazy children, and the hard working poor would be able to buy things. . . and the recession would be over.

Last edited:

Imagine how much money Planned Parenthood will lose if abortions are harder to get. And the black population will skyrocket. THE HORROR!!!! :eek:

The main reason America is the only advanced industrial nation that does not provide health care to its hard workers is because the south didn't want desegregated hospitals.

Strategically agitated fear over "black welfare" is how the post 60s Right flipped the south. But for this, American workers would have health care. And if they had heath care, one thing would be true right now: the wealthy would have a little less money to leave to their lazy children, and the hard working poor would be able to buy things. . . and the recession would be over.
that is total bullshit

but i havent ever seen you post anything else but bullshit
so Kerry on

that is total bullshit

so Kerry on

Which part do you disagree with, Divey? Because it is true the right co-opted southern white voters over civil rights in the 1960's.

that is total bullshit

so Kerry on

Which part do you disagree with, Divey? Because it is true the right co-opted southern white voters over civil rights in the 1960's.
maddy, there is nothing that is "right" aka "correct" in that post

that is total bullshit

so Kerry on

Of course it's bullshit. The Founders debated giving the federal government control over healthcare and threw out the idea. But we must not allow real history to interfere with the pretend history of the borg.

that is total bullshit

so Kerry on

Huh?

There was a whole lot of shennigans in the south in the 1960's to try and preserve segregation, Divey. And many southern whites left the Democratic Party for good and joined the Republicans over their anger at the Civil Rights Act, etc.

You deny this?

Huh?

There was a whole lot of shennigans in the south in the 1960's to try and preserve segregation, Divey. And many southern whites left the Democratic Party for good and joined the Republicans over their anger at the Civil Rights Act, etc.

You deny this?
maddy, go back and actually READ what the moron said

Huh?

You deny this?

Can you name 3?
No, of course not.

Huh?

You deny this?

Can you name 3?
No, of course not.

Three what? Shennanigans?

Okie dokie.

Public pools were closed so they could not be integrated. Private "christian" schools were opened in a rabid dash to keep the classroom all white. Department stores eliminated their dressing rooms altogether, so white women would not have to try on clothes where a black woman had tread.

I could go on, but really, ain't you tired of always be a Reality Denier?

Huh?

You deny this?

Can you name 3?
No, of course not.

Okie dokie.

Public pools were closed so they could not be integrated. Private "christian" schools were opened in a rabid dash to keep the classroom all white. Department stores eliminated their dressing rooms altogether, so white women would not have to try on clothes where a black woman had tread.

No, dummy.
Three politicians who left the Democratic Party and joined the GOP over the Civil Rights Act.

Can you name 3?
No, of course not.

Okie dokie.

No, dummy.
Three politicians who left the Democratic Party and joined the GOP over the Civil Rights Act.
i can name 2 (strom Thurmond, Sonny Purdue)
but i can name more that stayed democrats

Forum List

Back