Ohio GOP -- These Lying Fucks

First of all you lefties have to realize that abortion is still legal in Ohio. Republicans don't want the Amish and the Mennonites and other taxpayers to pay for the killing. Seems reasonable to me maddie and I don't even have to use four letter words.

First of all you lefties have to realize that abortion is still legal in Ohio. Republicans don't want the Amish and the Mennonites and other taxpayers to pay for the killing. Seems reasonable to me maddie and I don't even have to use four letter words.

If this thread was about abortion I would tell you (a pro-big government person) that we don't want the government involving itself in our personal decisions. And I would also tell you that unless you're the woman, the woman's doctor or God your opinion does not count. I would further tell you that thankfully you are in the minority on this subject.

But it's not about abortion. It's about the GOP candidates that she supported did not follow up on what they ran on.

Oh somehow i think you'll still be allowed to kill your baby in America. So calm down and relax. If you want to kill your baby,i'm sure there will be a place for you to do that. It might not be in Ohio though.

Looks like it's time for someone to leave Ohio. I hear killing babies is all the rage in California. Bon Voyage.

If this thread was about abortion I would tell you (a pro-big government person) that we don't want the government involving itself in our personal decisions. And I would also tell you that unless you're the woman, the woman's doctor or God your opinion does not count. I would further tell you that thankfully you are in the minority on this subject.

But it's not about abortion. It's about the GOP candidates that she supported did not follow up on what they ran on.

Among other issues, republicans ran on trimming the budget in federal and state governments. Why use taxpayer money to kill the unborn? The post is an old and dirty trick we are going to see a lot of. The left wing will feign outrage on behalf of the alleged "victims" of every budget cut. Get used to it. By the way I wonder if Maddie talks to her kids in four letter words or uses the "F" word in business. No telling about the immature emotional stability of lefties.

Seriously,chill out. Abortion will still be legal in Ohio. There may be more restrictions but it will still be legal to kill your baby in Ohio. So no need for the hysterics. Besides,if you don't like Ohio Abortion Laws you can always move to another State where killing babies is more acceptable. Individual States do have the right to pass Laws which restrict Abortion. So if you don't like Ohio Abortion Laws,you can simply leave. End of story.

Last edited:

except they ARE doing those things
and this is part of it

Big Government sheep should be applauding the Republicans on this one. If consuming salt is so bad to them,i would think killing an innocent baby would be considered horrific. Oh well,something else to ponder i guess.

Among other issues, republicans ran on trimming the budget in federal and state governments. Why use taxpayer money to kill the unborn? The post is an old and dirty trick we are going to see a lot of. The left wing will feign outrage on behalf of the alleged "victims" of every budget cut. Get used to it. By the way I wonder if Maddie talks to her kids in four letter words or uses the "F" word in business. No telling about the immature emotional stability of lefties.

No taxpayer money is used to pay for abortion, you goof. Hasn't been in like 40 years. Unless you mean, paying for an abortion to save the life of the mother, or in cases of incest or rape, if the woman is a Medicaid recipient.

Last year, there were about 120 such abortions performed at taxpayer expense in the entire country, and even if they wanted to, the Ohio state legislature could not alter that fact. It requires a new federal law to change it, as that is a part of the Required State Plan all states must agree to in order to receive federal matching dollars for Medicaid.

So rest easy, no Amish are paying for the abortions given to any of us Godless women.

Looks like you're gonna have to go to another State to murder your baby. Too bad for you. Kudos Ohio!

not true
but the pro abortion crew seems to not want the ONLY 100% effective method to be taught

Eh? Are you saying that there is not a substantial amount of people who push for abstinence only sex education?

Seriously,chill out. Abortion will still be legal in Ohio. There may be more restrictions but it will still be legal to kill your baby in Ohio. So no need for the hysterics. Besides,if you don't like Ohio Abortion Laws you can always move to another State where killing babies is more acceptable. Individual States do have the right to pass Laws which restrict Abortion. So if you don't like Ohio Abortion Laws,you can simply leave. End of story.

Exactly. Or you can stay in Ohio where neo-conservatives push government further and further into your personal lives.

If you favor restrictions on abortion, euthanasia and laws that take medical decisions away from the family you cannot possible say that you believe in a smaller, less intrusive government. You can't have it both ways. Period.

These lying shits. I elected them to address the burning issues of corruption and financial disaster, and what do they do? Turn the Ohio State Legislature into the home office of Operation Rescue. I'm so fucking mad. If they were gonna do this, it should have been their campaign slogan -- "elect me and I will extinguish abortion rights for Ohio women".

FUCK.

This is such a horrendous case of bait and switch, it should be the basis for a recall drive. Liars. Every fucking one of them -- LIARS.

Ohio Republican lawmakers introduce slew of bills aimed at restricting access to abortions | cleveland.com

I really don't think it should matter where you stand on the issue of abortion. None of you should celebrate a raft of candidates getting elected on a platform they immediately abandon so they can sneak around and do something totally different. I'd be angry if they had run on an anti-abortion platform and gotten elected, yes, but I would not feel BETRAYED.

the burning issues of corruption and financial disaster

You didn't really expect Republicans to investigate themselves?

Ohio GOP -- These Lying Fucks

Imagine how much money Planned Parenthood will lose if abortions are harder to get. And the black population will skyrocket. THE HORROR!!!! :eek:

The main reason America is the only advanced industrial nation that does not provide health care to its hard workers is because the south didn't want desegregated hospitals.

Strategically agitated fear over "black welfare" is how the post 60s Right flipped the south. But for this, American workers would have health care. And if they had heath care, one thing would be true right now: the wealthy would have a little less money to leave to their lazy children, and the hard working poor would be able to buy things. . . and the recession would be over.

That's ridiculous.

First, American workers do have healthcare. Second, since I am assuming you mean "a universal healthcare system financed by the government," you have a gross misunderstanding of the American nation if you think "white Southern racists" is the reason why Americans haven't adopted European socialized medicine.

There has been a lot of republican hanky panky in Ohio. Miss Madison. Ken Blackwell comes to mind... Wasn't there some kind of a misappropriation of funds involving rare coins or something?

Forum List

Back