Oh, hey. Remember this rape ring of underage girls by this Somalis in Britain?

You have some issues Owl.

What "outrage" are we supposed to have other than the outrage we ALL should have at adults who prey upon children?

They should all get a bullet in the nape of the neck and then dumped in the nearest landfill. We have agreed before, you have stated you would support execution of those wastes of human skin who violate children.

Does your opinion on this change if they are Muslim and/or black?

I dont understand. Did they get off with it or were they tried and convicted ?

I think they were convicted...from the OP...and that is good. Not sure what the deal is with the OP unless we're supposed to hate Muslim pedos more than non-muslim pedos....
I THINK the idea is to stop IMPORTING foreign sexual predators and to protect your own innocent citizens.

Your logic is why libs should never again hold political office.
So because a tiny minority cause trouble the rest should be punished ?
Bizarre.

They don't appear to self police.

And, BTW, in America....we deal with this crap all the time. And "sanctuary cities" actually encourage such things.

20141127635526688084339126qqqq.jpg

Those are the lovely faces. Notice anything similar about all of them. What is it that they all share?

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

Why do so many of them look inbred? Oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Notice libs dont address fact it wouldnt happen but for their policies of importing the problem

The Leftists are geared toward never accepting any blame for their actions and to never accepting that any of their pets do wrong, it's always "well those bad ones, you can't condemn all of them for what a few bad ones do"

Complete horsecrap of course to educated people with independent thought processes.

I think they were convicted...from the OP...and that is good. Not sure what the deal is with the OP unless we're supposed to hate Muslim pedos more than non-muslim pedos....
I THINK the idea is to stop IMPORTING foreign sexual predators and to protect your own innocent citizens.

Bizarre.

And, BTW, in America....we deal with this crap all the time. And "sanctuary cities" actually encourage such things.

"And "sanctuary cities" actually encourage such things."

Are these sanctuary cities legal within existing American Federal law, is there a mandate for them or not?

Those are the lovely faces. Notice anything similar about all of them. What is it that they all share?

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

That's normal in their culture.
In my culture, it's normal to shoot such thugs in the head and bury them in chitlins.

Let's enrich their culture with my culture. What do you say?

We never have rape in our culture.

What "outrage" are we supposed to have other than the outrage we ALL should have at adults who prey upon children?

They should all get a bullet in the nape of the neck and then dumped in the nearest landfill. We have agreed before, you have stated you would support execution of those wastes of human skin who violate children.

My opinion is the same regardless of race, ethnicity, or religion - it's the individual.

What is notable is how some only seem to care - or demand outrage - when the individual is of a certain background.

They're all the same and unfortunately they seem to get incredibly light sentances for their crimes.

Bizarre.

How do you think police get information? By members of their own communities. Self policing.

Bizarre.

"And "sanctuary cities" actually encourage such things."

Are these sanctuary cities legal within existing American Federal law, is there a mandate for them or not?

Hard to imagine.

But the left has a strange way of bending things to protect rapists.

My opinion is the same regardless of race, ethnicity, or religion - it's the individual.

What is notable is how some only seem to care - or demand outrage - when the individual is of a certain background.

They're all the same and unfortunately they seem to get incredibly light sentances for their crimes.

This is what is fundamentally wrong with the Western criminal sentencing system, it's within legal realms to literally throw the book at these wastes of human skin, but only in rare instances does that happen. I've often thought why this is and even if it's because the Judge might either be an actual paedophile himself and/or sympathetic to paedophiles because he has some interest in children on some sinister level.

Bizarre.

How do you think police get information? By members of their own communities. Self policing.

Is this regarding criminals in general or is it regarding specifically paedophiles * and those who have a sexual interest in underage boys and girls?

* There is a difference as a paedophile is someone who has an interest in those aged 12 years old and under.

Forum List

Back