Oh, hey. Remember this rape ring of underage girls by this Somalis in Britain?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

20141127635526688084339126qqqq.jpg

Those are the lovely faces. Notice anything similar about all of them. What is it that they all share?

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

Those are the lovely faces. Notice anything similar about all of them. What is it that they all share?

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

That's normal in their culture.
In my culture, it's normal to shoot such thugs in the head and bury them in chitlins.

Let's enrich their culture with my culture. What do you say?

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

That's normal in their culture.
In my culture, it's normal to shoot such thugs in the head and bury them in chitlins.

Let's enrich their culture with my culture. What do you say?

What is far more bothersome than any of these is the fact there is ZERO FUCKING OUTRAGE from the pathetic pieces of shit on the left.

Nothing. Not one protest. In fact all we see are signs embracing that culture and of course crying racism from their fat fucking pathetic petulant snot nosed spoiled faces.

You have some issues Owl.

What "outrage" are we supposed to have other than the outrage we ALL should have at adults who prey upon children?

What "outrage" are we supposed to have other than the outrage we ALL should have at adults who prey upon children?
Show me the little fucking protests and protest signs over it among you pathetic blobs. Ohhhhh, but a pizza or a cake!!!!

Well, then you morons don't shut the fuck up about that.

BTW, any good muslims not bake a cake for fruitcakes due to their religion? Let me know. Look it up yourself.

Well, where is the mass outrage over these actions?

You mean to tell me you don't get the point? Yeah, you do. Then again....you may very well may not. Which is far more pathetic.

Show me the little fucking protests and protest signs over it among you pathetic blobs. Ohhhhh, but a pizza or a cake!!!!

BTW, any good muslims not bake a cake for fruitcakes due to their religion? Let me know. Look it up yourself.

You mean to tell me you don't get the point? Yeah, you do. Then again....you may very well may not. Which is far more pathetic.

Calm down dude...don't stroke out little bird.

Why is it we should be more outraged at this than we are at any other pedo or human trafficking operation? Which...I might add...don't seem to garner any of your attention. Or mass outrage.

I remember all the rightwing protests and petitions etc over allowing same sex marriage....how come y'all aren't mass protesting this stuff?

I dont understand. Did they get off with it or were they tried and convicted ?

I think they were convicted...from the OP...and that is good. Not sure what the deal is with the OP unless we're supposed to hate Muslim pedos more than non-muslim pedos....

I think they were convicted...from the OP...and that is good. Not sure what the deal is with the OP unless we're supposed to hate Muslim pedos more than non-muslim pedos....
I THINK the idea is to stop IMPORTING foreign sexual predators and to protect your own innocent citizens.

Your logic is why libs should never again hold political office.

You mean to tell me you don't get the point? Yeah, you do. Then again....you may very well may not. Which is far more patheti
They START with the belief that foreigners have the RIGHT to settle and colonize here, whereas the Conservative understands that the primary obligation of any government is to protects that nation's citizens

You mean to tell me you don't get the point? Yeah, you do. Then again....you may very well may not. Which is far more patheti
The START with the belief that foreigners have the RIGHT to settle and colonize here, whereas the Conservative understands that the primary obligation of any government is to protects that nation's citizens
The funny thing is the left wish the natives had such a policy in the 1500s. I mean they keep saying white Europeans (and really that is about it) should have never been allowed to just "take the land" from the natives.

It is interesting isn't it?

I THINK the idea is to stop IMPORTING foreign sexual predators and to protect your own innocent citizens.

Your logic is why libs should never again hold political office.
So because a tiny minority cause trouble the rest should be punished ?
Bizarre.

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

Feralphiles' Fake News About Nooses

No innocent man was ever lynched. We don't get outraged about pictures of dead White outlaws from the 19th Century, so why do Blacks go ape over Thugbusters? After all, those criminals would have gone on to commit far more crimes against Blacks than Whites had they been allowed to live. But the rabblerousers want to create a narrative that the beasts were nice boys walking to Bible School when they got picked up.

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

Feralphiles' Fake News About Nooses

No innocent man was ever lynched. We don't get outraged about pictures of dead White outlaws from the 19th Century, so why do Blacks go ape over Thugbusters? After all, those criminals would have gone on to commit far more crimes against Blacks than Whites had they been allowed to live. But the rabblerousers want to create a narrative that the beasts were nice boys walking to Bible School when they got picked up.

You are full of shit.

Murder of Michael Donald - Wikipedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back